What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistaniandproud The last option already shows your intention to make this another troll and nation bashing thread.
Anyway, I voted for gr8 regional power

This may be a troll thread, but almost all Indians will surely vote India as a "great regional power"..
And so all the ppl who always tell us Indians that we are aspiring to be/already are super power (shoopar powaar et all) need to take a hike..!! :welcome: :cheers:

India is like Russia. Robbing their people, investing 99% of the money in to weapons (while the people starve ) and then calling itself a super power. Man come on.

Of it was for Pakistan, the answer would be a no brainier .

India is like Russia. Robbing their people, investing 99% of the money in to weapons (while the people starve ) and then calling itself a super power. Man come on.

Looks like the concept of percentages are not taught well where ever you did your schooling. 99% of money to weapons would mean India spending close to 2 trillion dollars every year of Military :woot:

Tell me the name of the country where defense budget is more than entire development budget.

That country is in a war. So it makes sense that the country spends so much on military.

That country is in a war. So it makes sense that the country spends so much on military.

Which war? Against which country? I dont think Pakistan is in a state of declared war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom