What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At any point in the history of India and Pakistan.....:drag:
India was positioned better than Pakistan....:pop:

So whats the point of 7th option in the poll....

If u think in 10-20 yrs India will fall too fast and Pakistan rise too fast....
I dont get it..:blink:

That country is in a war. So it makes sense that the country spends so much on military.
its a pity that this country is always at war....either with its neighbour or with its own ppl.

Future of India is brighter than ever. In a few decades we'll rise to the global superpower gang status for sure.:victory:
But i voted for the Hyperpower.
rolleyes2.gif

On a more serious note, India has current problems of too large a population; too wide an economic gap between rich and poor; too weak an infrastructure and too much corruption. If those problems are not addressed seriously by the ruling babus then India in 2034 may disintegrate.

Its a similar logic to "No suicide bomber can be a muslim since Koran prohibits killing innocents" Oh! the Naivety of it all ;)
Suicide bombers are US agents trying to prevent us from being a super power

On a more serious note, India has current problems of too large a population; too wide an economic gap between rich and poor; too weak an infrastructure and too much corruption. If those problems are not addressed seriously by the ruling babus then India in 2034 may disintegrate.

I disagree about the disintegrating part, we are integrating more than ever - there is a sense of nationalism and we are increasingly turning nationalistic. There is prevalent tensions between social divide, religion, ethnicity, caste and region but there is a bigger national fabric that is holding everything together and its becoming stronger day by day. We are at a stage where more and more questions and concerns are being raised which is good - helps in finding solutions to the concerns.

I didn't vote becuase there was no "Galactic Supa Dupa Pawa" option.
C'mon OP, stop insulting India's greatness and give us Galactic Supa Dupa Pawa option.

I didn't vote becuase there was no "Galactic Supa Dupa Pawa" option.
C'mon OP, stop insulting India's greatness and give us Galactic Supa Dupa Pawa option.

Try the Superdoopertrooperlooper option... thats the catch all option for this quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom