What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What useless super hyper power, we are thinking of colonized moon man..:yahoo::yahoo:

What useless super hyper power, we are thinking of colonized moon man..:yahoo::yahoo:

what are u talking, man? :angry:

the moon is already colonized by Pakistanis(Zaid Hamid said Pakistanis will be on moon in 5 yrs few years back..I guess they might have already colonized by now)...:pop:

We will have to set our eyes on something smaller..may be some asteroid..and hope that the suppah duppah loony..err..i mean lunar power 'Pakistan' does not set its eyes on that little asteroid...:undecided:

India is like Russia. Robbing their people, investing 99% of the money in to weapons (while the people starve ) and then calling itself a super power. Man come on.

2 percent of GDP are spent for defence and not 99% but a ignorant and biased mind like you wont understand, so keep living in your dream world and just feel cool by posting this nonsense on pdf!!!!!! your parents must be proud of you ;)

We will continue on our secular path in which we respect every religion....we will always be a land which people chose as their motherland when they were forced out of their own soil...we will be more united even though there will be more diversity than ever...

If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India.

~~~ Max Mueller (German scholar)

Regional power...i think India is already a regional power..before replying to me...first look up the meaning of regional power!
I voted for "Super Power" and that option "Better than Pakistan" doesn't make sense...thats oready happening right now..let alone10-20 years.

Prove they aren't Indians, you conspiracy theorist

This poll is ANONYMOUS you genius! Stating that votes come from any nationality is utter nonsense! Seriosly, how old are you ?

Unlike Russia, India needs to feed 1.1 Billion more people than the Russians, yet they still spend so much.

And Mullah's from Pakistan send one terrorist, ooops so called Jihadis for 0.1 million PNR to elliminate so called evil Indians.. What a nice way of emplying the youth of Pakistan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom