What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so many people are so paranoid about what will happen to India after 20 year???....Strange...

Jealousy knows no bounds, 21 people voted that India will become failed state, guess most of these voters will be from which nation?

Why worry about India a decade later or so? Just look at it today LOL!

Indian_slums.jpg

What do you think will happen?

Out of the following options, what do you think your country will become in about 10-20 years time?

I would like to address all troller Pakistani and Turks…Look at you before judging others… First check out where pakistan is going...DON WORRY about INDIA.

Couple of options in the poll is useless. India is already better than Pakistan.

Wait did u guys mean "the geographic region of India" or the nation of India in 20 years?

Cos in 2 decades, there would only be a geographic region called India. The country itself would be in 20 pieces or so.

If you want I can give you some references for doctors in Singapore who treat cases of delusional schizophrenia. My company handles insurance for a lot of them :D

Idiots coming in bunches and using rupeenews as source.. Dumbos chinos, even Pakistanis stopped using that source..

Btw, chances of your country going under water due to global warming are higher than India breaking apart.. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom