What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5k-6k ill equipped fighters ... are no match for 1.1 Million Standing Army + 2.1 Para Military Forces + 2.5 Million Police force ...
thr is no power in this world who could break India.. nor your big daddy china has any guts ....

All nuclear powers can

Only USA with its conventional military can do so.

India with in next 10 years > hum can't expect a major change, you'll see the same India.

India with in next 20 years > India will look like what Indonesia at this moment...

I say you need to change your flags (atleast one of them). There is only one country in this world where people attach any credibility to the anti India text published in the toilet rag called RUPEE NEWS :D :rofl:

Worry about the questions being posed by those who seriously doubt your abilities, not what flags we are wearing. I don't see the need to keep harping on my identity, especially since those very same questions are on the minds of MANY other people ALL over the world. Next to China, you guys are still a joke, despite having had alot more international support than they ever did. China was written off as a pariah state for a long time, yet they are miles ahead of you. You can't deny that the gap is widening and you are failing on many levels.

Try to figure out why. And yes, you might not wanna admit to these on a public forum. I can understand, its all about saving face. Yet you are probably wondering right now "Where the hell would my country really be 2 decades down the road with the kind of screwed up politicians we've been having?" You have just ONE guy, who could probably set you guys straight, the Narendra guy from Gujrat. Who else? A shining future for India, my a$$, first you are going to need good leaders who are not there just to profit and a strong government that can actually get things done.

India with in next 10 years > hum can't expect a major change, you'll see the same India.

India with in next 20 years > India will look like what Indonesia at this moment...

And what will be that?

All nuclear powers can

Only USA with its conventional military can do so.

conventionality fighting Indian Army in India is not possibly ... with heavy population base providing endless supply of man and machine ... armies are spread out in a way that taking them in nuclear strikes are not possibly specially keeping the population base and area in mind,,,, nuclear weapons can not even penetrate 30 feet of concrete ... forgot taking out totally dug in armies in nuclear strikes... cities can be taken out but not whole armies... no nation can keep her supply lines open in india against this much of man and machine strength ... without supply line enemy will invite total defeat in the end...

5k-6k ill equipped fighters ... are no match for 1.1 Million Standing Army + 2.1 Para Military Forces + 2.5 Million Police force ...
thr is no power in this world who could break India.. nor your big daddy china has any guts ....

I believe China has already displayed that guts before when they spanked your forces in war and humiliated your troops, while at the same time holding onto large patches of territory claimed by India.

It is India which has shown no guts by not coming up with a fitting answer.

I believe China has already displayed that guts before when they spanked your forces in war and humiliated your troops, while at the same time holding onto large patches of territory claimed by India.

do remember how chinese ran away living thr precious southern tibet ... thr is no way they could have fought a full fledged long war inside Indian territory ... and now indian army has deployed enough strength in the borders ...

Pretty clear he is not of Indian descent. Unless he is one of those who does agree that Pakistan was once a part of India :D

Thats was in 1962 when we had a rag tag Army. They are welcome to try it in 2012 when we have have A-5 able to target any place in China with nukes.

Also its China that claiming AP. We are the de facto occupying power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom