What's new

What will India be in 10-20 years?

What do you think India will become in about 10-20 years?

• A Failed State

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • A Great Regional Power

Votes: 73 55.3%
  • A Superpower

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • A Megapower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Hyperpower

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Just Better Than China

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Better Than Pakistan

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Superdoopertrooperlooper power

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you people always want to pull out something which are off topic and only serve to shame yourselves more!

They have been doing that over the past 3 pages, calling me Pakistani, Chinese, Chini, false-flagger - everything that helps to deflect the conversation, just so they can avoid acknowledging their country is in a real mess. I've gotten so used to it, I'm not even replying to those. At the end of the day, we would still be living in economically sound and stable nations while they would be forming long queues behind every embassy in town hoping to get that Visa out.

They have been doing that over the past 3 pages, calling me Pakistani, Chinese, Chini, false-flagger - everything that helps to deflect the conversation, just so they can avoid acknowledging their country is in a real mess. I've gotten so used to it, I'm not even replying to those. At the end of the day, we would still be living in economically sound and stable nations while they would be forming long queues behind every embassy in town hoping to get that Visa out.

in the same country ... singapore air forces's latest block 52+ F-16 are sitting leveraging Indian air force base facilities getting trained side by side Indian air force... Singapore army having routine exercises with Indian army in rajyasthan and Singapore special forces getting trained in mizoram alongside Indian special forces... large number of Indian skilled workers working in singapore.. surely your govt. doesnt share your views ...

The correct term would be contracted labourers.

Semantics, doesn't change the facts what they were.. Those contracted laborers were given one way ticket.. Most don't connect to the lands they came from, today.. I know many such cases from Caribbean.

So no surprises..

why are u guys keeping a troll thread started by a retard still alive?

Seriously why hasn't this thread been closed already? :undecided:

in the same country ... singapore air forces's latest block 52+ F-16 are sitting leveraging Indian air force base facilities getting trained side by side Indian air force... Singapore army having routine exercises with Indian army in rajyasthan and Singapore special forces getting trained in mizoram alongside Indian special forces... large number of Indian skilled workers working in singapore.. surely your govt. doesnt share your views ...

That's where I think alot of you Indians are having it all wrong. The government itself, led by the PAP, is in a real shaky spot right now. When the ruling party finally sees its end and gets replaced in the 2016 elections, expect to see a major policy shift. Yes the current ruling party is the one that has been inviting you in, in mass numbers, and that is starting to backfire at the grassroots levels. It's not all about just economics or bilateral-ties mate. The common man is getting increasingly resistant to the presence of Indians here, and that's what's making all that difference now. Opposition parties that are becoming huge and popular here are determined to reverse the immigration trend, namely from India and the Philippines. When that happens, you won't be seeing visas being handed out like candy to you Indians. And yes, we do have military links with India, along with ALOT of other people. Doesn't make you guys any special right now. Our closest partners are still Malaysia, the UK, Australia and New Zealand, as part of the Five Powers Defence Agreement. Just because we use your facilities for warehousing doesn't make you guys any special right now.

That's where I think alot of you Indians are having it all wrong. The government itself, led by the PAP, is in a real shaky spot right now. When the ruling party finally sees its end and gets replaced in the 2016 elections, expect to see a major policy shift. Yes the current ruling party is the one that has been inviting you in, in mass numbers, and that is starting to backfire at the grassroots levels. It's not all about just economics or bilateral-ties mate. The common man is getting increasingly resistant to the presence of Indians here, and that's what's making all that difference now. Opposition parties that are becoming huge and popular here are determined to reverse the immigration trend, namely from India and the Philippines. When that happens, you won't be seeing visas being handed out like candy to you Indians. And yes, we do have military links with India, along with ALOT of other people. Doesn't make you guys any special right now. Our closest partners are still Malaysia, the UK, Australia and New Zealand, as part of the Five Powers Defence Agreement. Just because we use your facilities for warehousing doesn't make you guys any special right now.
wpid-facebook_-2034122415.jpg

sadly for you ... Singapore will keep cementing strategic partnership with India as India solidifies her look east policy and Singapore corp-orates will keep asking for more and more skilled Indians ... this means you will keep getting frustrated and more frustrated with time :) evil Indians are everywhere and they are going to get you :) ... and regarding military ties ... Singapore Military will keep sending her latest weapons and military to get trained here ... cant be reversed ... its time for you to get more frustrated and more frustrated ..

You sound like the BDs here..let the regime change and we will show you.

Also AFAIK, as far as your military equipment and personnel is based in India on a permanent basis, that makes us special to your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom