What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Why not showing the anger to the guy who opened this thread which is the reason for all the abusing and staff?
Everyone got their threshold limits. I get angry when people start fuckturd threads and drag my country into it

He asked a simple question. Answer it and move on. Show the logic why its not for your benefit. I showed above how we both can be benefited. But you guys started dancing on racist tune of rezanghir.

Shithole is an artificial state constructuted that is bound to disintegrate in due time.

United states is also a diverse country do you think its bound to disintegrate too? You're actually quoting are biggest strength as a weakness.

Nazi Germany was constructed on principles of purity and we all seen how that ended for them.

Anyways I think you've answered the OP since WB is part of India and its so bad then Bangladesh would be burdened by it so no benefits for you. :)

Ok time to reverse troll now .... the only benefit I can see for West Bengal is they will get some sort of industries and for Bangladesh ... they will get a taste of secularism.

United states is also a diverse country do you think its bound to disintegrate too? You're actually quoting are biggest strength as a weakness.

Nazi Germany was constructed on principles of purity and we all seen how that ended for them.

Anyways I think you've answered the OP since WB is part of India and its so bad then Bangladesh would be burdened by it so no benefits for you. :)

US was built by English-Speaking Euro Christians. Only in the last few decades are the demographics
changing noticeably.

No country can survive in the long-run if it is like India. Wait till India grows into a middle-income
country and the average man has the time and energy to actually question the absurdity of being
an Indian, then India will be on it's last legs before the inevitable disintegration.

First off, majority of indian members don't visit insignificant bangladeshi threads but when some midget start acting gangsta and insulting my country and veiled attack on religion, showing them the mirror become imperative.
Why not showing the anger to the guy who opened this thread which is the reason for all the abusing and staff?
Everyone got their threshold limits. I get angry when people start fuckturd threads and drag my country into it

It is a minimum requirement now that every race must produce their own religion in order to be deemed significant by Indian standards:cheesy:
rezanghir poking us for somedays to produce our own religion. And said he look down on us racially and culturally. So he got the reply what he wanted.

US was built by English-Speaking Euro Christians. Only in the last few decades are the demographics
changing noticeably.

It doesn't matter who created them whats really matters is what are they today. Americans atleast the smart ones are proud of their multicultural state do you think its bad is it bound to be disintegrated ? Then by that argument Europeans are right they should close their doors to immigrants let them drawn and die why destroy your own country?

No country can survive in the long-run if it is like India. Wait till India grows into a middle-income
country and the average man has the time and energy to actually question the absurdity of being
an Indian
, then India will be on it's last legs before the inevitable disintegration.

And please explain how being a diverse country can lead to the bolded part? With more wealth comes more education better lifestyle and work none of that leads to rouge state elements.

Last edited:
He asked a simple question. Answer it and move on. Show the logic why its not for your benefit. I showed above how we both can be benefited. But you guys started dancing on racist tune of rezanghir.
Really dude? are u that naïve? can't u see the mentality of flamebaiting in creating this kind of thread? so the other day when that maira la chap opened the thread about Indian dalits do u really think his heart was bleeding for the dalits? I don't go around making provoking threads about Bangladesh heck I don't even visit that section. why I see u guys always making provoking threads about India?

From Wiki:

Tagore's are Bengali Brahmins(Kushari), they had came from east part of bengal (now in Bangladesh) and settled in the region situated on the right bank of river Hooghly (Rarh) in the Fourteenth century.

Thakur family had many properties in different places of undivided Bengal and Tripura (I think), Rabindranath Thakur was born in Kolkata, he died in Kolkata, and he died in 1941...long before the creation of East Pakistan, and long long before the creation of Bangladesh. Even I have visited and lived in many places of India and abroad, does that mean my nationality kept on changing?

changing noticeably.
There are so many mistakes in this single post.

1. Us was founded and built by Anglican Christians. Not all of them were from different parts of Europe.

2. Your post makes the assumption that all European countries are the same, which is obviously not true.

3. The demographics did NOT change radically jst in the past few decades. There huge changes in the 19th century and early 20th century with huge groups of immigrants from Ireland, Italy, Germany, Poland, China etc. In fact the majority of Americans are of German descent rather than English descent. Then in the 60's the country opened up its borders to immigrants all over the world making the changes even more radical.

There are so many mistakes in this single.

1. Us was founded and built by Anglican Christians. Not all of them were from different parts of Europe.

2. Your post makes the assumption that all European countries are the same, which is obviously not true.

3. The demographics did NOT change radically jst in the past few decades. There huge changes in the 19th century and early 20th century with huge groups of immigrants from Ireland, Italy, Germany, Poland, China etc. In fact the majority of Americans are of German descent rather than English descent. Then in the 60's the country opened up its borders to immigrants all over the world making the changes even more radical.

You completely missed the point I was trying to make.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom