What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Beshi kelash ne re lungi,oi maal tao tor moto false flagger!Halar pola,Britain e doya kore asroy peyechis bole ki nijeke Briton bhabchis naki!Tui borabor lungi chilish,achis r future eo thaki karon etai toder auad:sarcastic:.R sedin ki bolchili 1946 er D-Day.Janish 6th August er por theke Kolkatay ki hoyechilo.Suru ta tora lkungi tule korechili kintu sesh ta amader RSS er chelera korechilo.Puro Metiaburuz r Khidirpur elaka ke Mollah free zone baniye diyechilo.Aaj o Metiaburuz,Khidipur er boyeshko muslim ra oi ghotona ke bhulte pareni.Tora ki bhebechis marte khali torai parish.Just etuku jene rakh je jedin Amra suru korbo,ekebare Cox Bazar e giye thambo.No quarter shall be asked and none shall be given at that time:coffee:!!
dont quote me peasant i dont understand a word your saying, go make friends with someone else.

R e maal tor moto bhikarir khomota ache Indian der destroy korar:rofl::rofl:.Halar pola thakis toh Britain e tao abar okhankar authorityr theke fokote sob subidha niye,tui abar futani marchis keno re:lol:!!Son,tui ebong tor moto public ra borabor bhikari chili,achis r thakbi karon tora holi giye lungiwala:omghaha:!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Will you be in UK anytime soon? Yes, No?

dont quote me peasant i dont understand a word your saying, go make friends with someone else.
How will you understand my words after all it's all written in Bengali which is after all not your mother tongue considering the fact that your ancestors were Arabs,Iranians,Turks and what not:lol:!!

How will you understand my words after all it's all written in Bengali which is after all not your mother tongue considering the fact that your ancestors were Arabs,Iranians,Turks and what not:lol:!!
my mother tongue is sylheti not bengali now piss of and stop quoting me and wasting my time.

Last edited:
Really dude? are u that naïve? can't u see the mentality of flamebaiting in creating this kind of thread? so the other day when that maira la chap opened the thread about Indian dalits do u really think his heart was bleeding for the dalits? I don't go around making provoking threads about Bangladesh heck I don't even visit that section. why I see u guys always making provoking threads about India?

Our heart really bleeds for poor people. Maybe some people are trying to show sympathy for these oppressed people by advertising in the matured platform. Who has no power to do something for humanity, they can contribute this way. Sometimes hatred and sometimes attention seeking. I cant say. And dont forget this is PDF so India bashing threads are welcome here. I have seen talented Indians many times nullified the articles by replying intelligent comments. So you should also try this, instead of trolling and abusing the poster.

Anyway you have prospect too. I had fight with @Mike_Brando once. And we are friends now, we most of the times ignore our hatred posts and reply sometimes sensibly.

Man PDF has no fun without fighting. After a night of fighting, resting now

16099501551_a084ce6e6d_k_1024.jpg

Our heart really bleeds for poor people. Maybe some people are trying to show sympathy for these oppressed people by advertising in the matured platform. Who has no power to do something for humanity, they can contribute this way. Sometimes hatred and sometimes attention seeking. I cant say. And dont forget this is PDF so India bashing threads are welcome here. I have seen talented Indians many times nullified the articles by replying intelligent comments. So you should also try this, instead of trolling and abusing the poster.

Anyway you have prospect too. I had fight with @Mike_Brando once. And we are friends now, we most of the times ignore our hatred posts and reply sometimes sensibly.

Man PDF has no fun without fighting. After a night of fighting, resting now

View attachment 254008
Dude I just had a look at ur post history and I gotta say I was wrong about u, u are prolly the sanest BD member around. but u got to understand not all have the patience to take a flamebait and still come out with a sane reply, there are hotheads too. can u deny the obsessive hatred and scaremongering about India in the BD section. Pretty much every other thread is about how evil India is. In reality it may never happen but in pdf we are already fighting a two front war against Chinese and Pakistanis everyday, given our history one cud expect Bangladeshis to side with india or atleast stay neutral, but when we see Bangladeshis are even more hateful towards us that makes us extremely bitter about u guys. We mostly do not mind Pakistanis or the Chinese as they are enemies this is what we expect them to do, but when it comes from a Bangladeshi we feel betrayed. All the hateful comments u have experienced from Indian members has roots in this feeling of betrayal. Hope that explains

Last edited:
Why would we ever want to live in jamati raj?So people can be hacked to death in streets for their views?Non-muslims in muslim majority state= more often than not 2nd class citizens.(sad but true,eg-world)
The arab islamic lifestyle is completely alien to us.
So no chance in hell.Bangladesh has nothing to offer .WB may have stupid politicians,but the people are fully loyal and love our motherland -India. Entertain no doubts about that.No jamati scum will be tolerated here.
Your ignorance is appalling. Calling us Jamatis is inaccurate, more than half the country dislikes them. And how do we have an arab islamic lifestyle? Plenty of orthodox Muslims here call this place very "Hindu" like.

Dude I just had a look at ur post history and I gotta say I was wrong about u, u are prolly the sanest BD member around. but u got to understand not all have the patience to take a flamebait and still come out with a sane reply, there are hotheads too. can u deny the obsessive hatred and scaremongering about India in the BD section. Pretty much every other thread is about how evil India is. In reality it may never happen but in pdf we are already fighting a two front war against Chinese and Pakistanis everyday, given our history one cud expect Bangladeshis to side with india or stay neutral, but when we see Bangladeshis are even more hateful towards us that makes us extremely bitter about u guys. We mostly do not mind Pakistanis or the Chinese as they are enemies this is what we expect them to do, but when it comes from a Bangladeshi we feel betrayed. All the hateful comments u have experienced from Indian member has roots in this feeling of betrayal. Hope that explains

Lets make it clear some of us hate each other, some neutral, some have bonhomie. So we have no extra love for India or hate. We are vigilant for our sovereignty. And care our day to day life. And one of the major essence which led to BD's creation is through two nation theory we both cant deny that. And many Indian's perspective ends at 1971 they fought for us. But our world doesnt end there. So many of the times when people see attacks on respective religious communities they get angry. And not only this forum, news articles, other Indian forums Indian members hate us too. There is no presence of BD people there. So these are cumulative effects. Lets make an assumption among 100 Indians 10 hate us, and there are total 10 mixed Bangladeshis. So it would be looked like a huge number of people hate us. Then a chain effect of hate speech would start. And in this forum the BD ring leaders who started hate mongering are absent now. I for sometimes advocate India and Pakistan but in my heart no place for any of the countries. There are some reasons why we hate each other, border killing, river water diversion and illegal migration. Hope we someday come to the solution.

Lets make it clear some of us hate each other, some neutral, some have bonhomie. So we have no extra love for India or hate. We are vigilant for our sovereignty. And care our day to day life. And one of the major essence which led to BD's creation is through two nation theory we both cant deny that. And many Indian's perspective ends at 1971 they fought for us. But our world doesnt end there. So many of the times when people see attacks on respective religious communities they get angry. And not only this forum, news articles, other Indian forums Indian members hate us too. There is no presence of BD people there. So these are cumulative effects. Lets make an assumption among 100 Indians 10 hate us, and there are total 10 mixed Bangladeshis. So it would be looked like a huge number of people hate us. Then a chain effect of hate speech would start. And in this forum the BD ring leaders who started hate mongering are absent now. I for sometimes advocate India and Pakistan but in my heart no place for any of the countries. There are some reasons why we hate each other, border killing, river water diversion and illegal migration. Hope we someday come to the solution.
I got ur point but I must sleep now, will gather thoughts and reply u back later :-)

Your ignorance is appalling. Calling us Jamatis is inaccurate, more than half the country dislikes them. And how do we have an arab islamic lifestyle? Plenty of orthodox Muslims here call this place very "Hindu" like.

Jamat gets only 5/6% of total vote in general elections.

Despite not being religious, I've been called a jamati countless times for voicing out BD's interests on issues like diversion of rivers, etc.

Basically the word jamati has a whole new definition on PDF, i.e. "if you're not gonna agree with us we'll call you jamati instead of putting up a constructive discussion".

@WebMaster @waz We need an international mod for the BD section and blacklist the Indian trolls who visit this section. I've almost stopped visiting this section and will continue to boycott unless we get a dedicated mod. Please check pages 2/3-6 of this thread and see what I'm talking about. Thanks.

@bongbang @BDforever @Bilal9 @Doyalbaba @Species @masud @SHK @iajdani @UKBengali @Jay12345 @Saiful Islam @Loki @Anubis (and anyone else I've missed) hope you guys agree with me! Please urge the mods to enforce some "law & order" in this section.

Despite not being religious, I've been called a jamati countless times for voicing out BD's interests on issues like diversion of rivers, etc.

Basically the word jamati has a whole new definition on PDF, i.e. "if you're not gonna agree with us we'll call you jamati instead of putting up a constructive discussion".

@WebMaster @waz We need an international mod for the BD section and blacklist the Indian trolls who visit this section. I've almost stopped visiting this section and will continue to boycott unless we get a dedicated mod. Please check pages 2/3-6 of this thread and see what I'm talking about. Thanks.

@bongbang @BDforever @Bilal9 @Doyalbaba @Species @masud @SHK @iajdani @UKBengali @Jay12345 @Saiful Islam @Loki @Anubis (and anyone else I've missed) hope you guys agree with me! Please urge the mods to enforce some "law & order" in this section.

I agree with you. This forum makes me sick now. I may turn into a psycho or mad replying to the repetitive troll, hatred and racism. Total boycott from me without any dedicated mod here.

They spend so much time obsessing over Jamat you would think they would pay attention to their election performance and the general opinion of Bangladeshis on them. Is it possible to ban all Indians from posting the word Jamat or Jamati?
Anyway I agree we need a mod to kick these Indian trolls from messing up this side of the forum.

@Rain Man So do you look down upon us as "ugly subhuman both racially and culturally.""??:butcher:

Actually most Bengalis, in fact most Indians have a positive view about Bangladesh outside PDF, those who were never been to this forum or didn't have much of interaction with Bangladeshis generally get surprised (or shocked, or sad) seeing the severe anti-India sentiment in this section. We know about Pakistani sentiment, but Bangladesh!!! Actually it's our mistake, we base our "Friendly" notion about Bangladesh based on two things: 1. Our role in the Bangladeshi liberation war, and 2. Far less radicalization and terrorist activities in BD.....hence they must be friendly towards us. We conveniently forget that not so long ago the same people decided that they cannot live with each other and broke the country and the state of Bengal out of mutual hatred followed by a blood bath. The state of Bangladesh is more or less cooperative to India as per their foreign policy, but there are no love lost among people. :)

Besides, anti-India sentiment is one thing, many BD members have made this section a joke since the beginning with irrational, delusional, or simply stupid threads or posts.

If you do research on Bengali intellectuals you will find almost 90% have East Bengal connection. The blessed land. East Bengal is Bangladesh. So Thakur / Tagore also belongs to Bangladesh.

They were Bengalis, not Bangladeshis, the 'blessed land' didn't produce many talents in last few decades.

What is your iq? Better than guinea pig? Mine is 160 btw.

Duisho shath. :enjoy:

So why do you, day and night applying BD visa here in PDF? Which PDF members are rejecting. I said, you have no place here again in BD. Come back with whole of WB. The job you were assigned to.

I know you are thrilled at the prospect of I coming to BD and improving its status in the world, but no such luck! :partay:

We are vigilant for our sovereignty.

Labh nai...!! :yay:

don't tell me , that this whole thing , ain't a post ' but a freaking title ! :o:

Yessss....!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree with you. This forum makes me sick now. I may turn into a psycho or mad replying to the repetitive troll, hatred and racism. Total boycott from me without any dedicated mod here.

Tension lene ka nehi, deneka....! :p:

Polapaner ekta maiyabondhu darkar, get a girlfriend, or get married, and justify your user id!! :D
Kiss me baby.jpg

Btw, I am ready to be the international mod of BD section, I will control all the trolls with an iron fist!!! :drag:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom