What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Has it really come to the point where I have to destroy these Indians again? I got no time for this shit.

3. The demographics did NOT change radically jst in the past few decades. There huge changes in the 19th century and early 20th century with huge groups of immigrants from Ireland, Italy, Germany, Poland, China etc. In fact the majority of Americans are of German descent rather than English descent. Then in the 60's the country opened up its borders to immigrants all over the world making the changes even more radical.

You missed Japanese :) anyway tell me something since u're in US having citizen of multi culture is that a bad thing? How did it worked out for US ? I'm asking cause alot of members keep on saying India will be disintegrated just because it has a diverse population.
AFAIK its a good thing having a diverse population helps us becoming a more mature state (slowly but still might cross the finish line) .

rezanghir poking us for somedays to produce our own religion. And said he look down on us racially and culturally. So he got the reply what he wanted.
That is some logic there. :D Racism from Indian. Fire at Indians against their religions.... :D

main salo jis din 4 pack faltu laga liye nao 1-1 ko naap dunga
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif
:butcher:

Thakur family had many properties in different places of undivided Bengal and Tripura (I think), Rabindranath Thakur was born in Kolkata, he died in Kolkata, and he died in 1941...long before the creation of East Pakistan, and long long before the creation of Bangladesh. Even I have visited and lived in many places of India and abroad, does that mean my nationality kept on changing?

If you do research on Bengali intellectuals you will find almost 90% have East Bengal connection. The blessed land. East Bengal is Bangladesh. So Thakur / Tagore also belongs to Bangladesh.

Has it really come to the point where I have to destroy these Indians again? I got no time for this shit.
Oh dear..by all means :)

Just read a couple of posts in this thread.

It's just scary seeing how much Indians hate us. And we're surrounded by these guys from three sides.. :(
Very few actually hate you, take it from me. It's just that people are led by certain dogma here. That happens because people are not used to behave nicely with each other here.

R e maal tor moto bhikarir khomota ache Indian der destroy korar:rofl::rofl:.Halar pola thakis toh Britain e tao abar okhankar authorityr theke fokote sob subidha niye,tui abar futani marchis keno re:lol:!!Son,tui ebong tor moto public ra borabor bhikari chili,achis r thakbi karon tora holi giye lungiwala:omghaha:!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

You missed Japanese :) anyway tell me something since u're in US having citizen of multi culture is that a bad thing? How did it worked out for US ? I'm asking cause alot of members keep on saying India will be disintegrated just because it has a diverse population.
AFAIK its a good thing having a diverse population helps us becoming a more mature state (slowly but still might cross the finish line) .
It's not bad at all. Especially since US is more of a immigrant based country like Canada, and Singapore.

For the most part, German and Irish immigrants were questioned when they first arrived to the US. And now those two groups are more apparent in the US than Anglicans. Now it is Mexican and Muslim Americans who are questioned. I expect it will change in time. You can find immgrants plenty in the cities while towns are mostly white and consist of people whose family have lived in the US for generations.

I don't think India will Balkanize yet, as long one ethnic group dosen't have complete power and dominace over the country and the poltical system and economy are in good condition.

Beshi kelash ne re lungi,oi maal tao tor moto false flagger!Halar pola,Britain e doya kore asroy peyechis bole ki nijeke Briton bhabchis naki!Tui borabor lungi chilish,achis r future eo thaki karon etai toder auad:sarcastic:.R sedin ki bolchili 1946 er D-Day.Janish 6th August er por theke Kolkatay ki hoyechilo.Suru ta tora lkungi tule korechili kintu sesh ta amader RSS er chelera korechilo.Puro Metiaburuz r Khidirpur elaka ke Mollah free zone baniye diyechilo.Aaj o Metiaburuz,Khidipur er boyeshko muslim ra oi ghotona ke bhulte pareni.Tora ki bhebechis marte khali torai parish.Just etuku jene rakh je jedin Amra suru korbo,ekebare Cox Bazar e giye thambo.No quarter shall be asked and none shall be given at that time:coffee:!!

Average IQ level of Bangladesh will go up manifold. :sarcastic:

What is your iq? Better than guinea pig? Mine is 160 btw.

There is nothing like 'wannabe Bangladeshi' in the whole world, even Bangladeshis don't wanna be Bangladeshi. :drag:

So why do you, day and night applying BD visa here in PDF? Which PDF members are rejecting. I said, you have no place here again in BD. Come back with whole of WB. The job you were assigned to.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom