What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Actually East Bengal was wiped clean of almost all great personalities after partition, the situation was so pathetic that the newly formed Bangladeshi govt. had to request Kazi Nazrul Islam to take up Bangladeshi citizenship and become their national poet, Nazrul took Indian govt.'s permission and accepted the request. Bangladeshis claim their legacy on Indian personalities because they barely have anything to be proud of after 1971, or even after 1947. If we go by their logic, then Md Ali Jinnah is an Indian and Bhagat Singh is a Pakistani....and Rabindranath Thakur didn't even born in East Bengal, he was born and died in Kolkata. :)

From Wiki:

Tagore's are Bengali Brahmins(Kushari), they had came from east part of bengal (now in Bangladesh) and settled in the region situated on the right bank of river Hooghly (Rarh) in the Fourteenth century.

I showed this stupid post to my Manipuri friend and he was like "the next time i visit home i'll kill any Bangladeshi Muslim I find". He's a Naorem and these people don't fck around congratulations your stupidity gonna cost your countryman his life. :lol:

So India is a lawless shithole where people can kill with no consequences?

Why are you running like mad dogs? Did you visit Bangladesh in real life? Sorry we have all types of faces here so ignorants like you should gather more knowledge. What you majority Dalits look like, we differ slightly. So looking at your mirror and imagining us wont help.
Why the heck are u not taking this to the OP who started this mess of thread in the first place? instead u are abusing me. If u open a thread talking about snatching land from a sovereign nation reactions will follow. The other day another Bangladeshi opened a thread crying about Indian dalits. Why poking the beehive if u cant handle it? why start lunatic hateful threads only to be bashed for it? I take u as a sane Bangladeshi, how wud u feel if somebody ask u to become Indian?

So India is a lawless shithole where people can kill with no consequences?

No shithole is another country where people needs to cross borders for better lifestyle.

And Manipur is different there's a reason AFSPA is there so sorry its my bad I showed him your post and bad things will follow. :( He's actually talking about your post with his friends on FB right now didn't knew he gonna respond like that.

Look you racist prick,Race doesn't exist.All human came from the same source,they didn't drop from the sky randomly.
Inferior and superior race is just a social construct.
Environment alters your properties like skin color,height,structure etc.

@rezangahir oya halka hath rak tuu varna lath pher dunga ,sale puri sardi ekh chulwauga tujse.

@sidr leave it dude he is just very hurt because your countrymen are talking about invading India and killing hindus but he will be nice now as he is a nice guy, just hot blooded like every jatt is.

Why the heck are u not taking this to the OP who started this mess of thread in the first place? instead u are abusing me. If u open a thread talking about snatching land from a sovereign nation reactions will follow. The other day another Bangladeshi opened a thread crying about Indian dalits. Why poking the beehive if u cant handle it? why start lunatic hateful threads only to be bashed for it? I take u as a sane Bangladeshi, how wud u feel if somebody ask u to become Indian?

I get angry when people are abused. They are permanent. Countries and cultures are relative and changeable.

From Wiki:

Tagore's are Bengali Brahmins(Kushari), they had came from east part of bengal (now in Bangladesh) and settled in the region situated on the right bank of river Hooghly (Rarh) in the Fourteenth century.
see, we brahmins don't inter merry with other castes....

No shithole is another country where people needs to cross borders for better lifestyle.

And Manipur is different there's a reason AFSPA is there so sorry its my bad I showed him your post and bad things will follow. :( He's actually talking about your post with his friends on FB right now didn't knew he gonna respond like that.
Seriously they would kill over an internet post?what kind of savages are they.
Manipuris live like pussy cats here BTW.

So according to Indians racially superior 'real' bengalis.
Kazi nazrul Islam
image.jpg

Bose
image.jpg

And us inferior Dalit convert bangladeshis
Mohammed yunus
image.jpg

Mohammed Abdul bari
image.jpg

'Real' Bengalis are only superior in being bald:(

Last edited:

Shithole is the only country outside sub-Saharan African where millions die of malnutrition related illnesses every year.

Shithole is a country where majority defecate in the open.

Shithole is an artificial state constructuted that is bound to disintegrate in due time.

I get angry when people are abused. They are permanent. Countries and cultures are relative and changeable.
Why not showing the anger to the guy who opened this thread which is the reason for all the abusing and staff?
Everyone got their threshold limits. I get angry when people start fuckturd threads and drag my country into it

Epic fail :lol: @bongbang

First off i am free to take pride of indian bangalis both commoner and legends.

These are jat rural women
images (8).jpg

now jat female athletes including olympians
images (11).jpg

images (10).jpg

images (12).jpg

now this is Ur kind
images (14).jpg

@rezangahir oya halka hath rak tuu varna lath pher dunga ,sale puri sardi ekh chulwauga tujse.

@sidr leave it dude he is just very hurt because your countrymen are talking about invading India and killing hindus but he will be nice now as he is a nice guy, just hot blooded like every jatt is.
Suraj ast jatta mast

Attachments

• images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Seriously they would kill over an internet post?what kind of savages are they.
Manipuris live like pussy cats here BTW.

I think these people are actually scared of immigrants thats why they are reacting all bizarre by a single internet post anyway my friend is no trouble I can calm him down but I'm not so sure about people he's talking to back home.

And seriously I've never seen a Manipuri as a pussy cat they are totally crazy when it comes to fights are you sure you're not getting confused with some other north eastern?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom