What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Rabindranath Tagore

Women who married into Tagore's clan were generally from the villages of East Bengal (now Bangladesh)

Idiot!

Tagore's ancestors are from Eastern part of Bengal which is now Bangladesh.

Surya Sen is from Bangladesh who fought against British.

Amartya Sen is also from Bangladesh land.

Once again pathetic attempt.Trying to associate with Bengali legend

Read my post again u fool ... Do they look similar ?

They were not from Bangladesh, they were from undivided Bengal, then a part of India in its entirety. :)
I really don't understand the Bangladeshi psyche, some claim they are turco Persian has nothing to with WB people and tegore was a closet hindutva, some claim to be the flag bearer of the Bengali culture. I mean Tagore a Bangladeshi is blasphemous to say the least :D

I really don't understand the Bangladeshi psyche, some claim they are turco Persian has nothing to with WB people and tegore was a closet hindutva, some claim to be the flag bearer of the Bengali culture. I mean Tagore a Bangladeshi is blasphemous to say the least :D

Go to wikipedia and read Tagore's page.

Women who married in Tagore's clan were all from Bangladesh land. So Rabindranath Tagore is not a WB property alone.

What to do with what they look like? Why you are comparing and insulting these legends by comparing them with poor and fate less people. They are all Bangladeshis regardless. Migrated to Bengal in any of the period of history.

Now standard jat face
4767962029_b756684090.jpg

When there can be an ancient Pakistan why no Ancient Bangladesh?

Actually East Bengal was wiped clean of almost all great personalities after partition, the situation was so pathetic that the newly formed Bangladeshi govt. had to request Kazi Nazrul Islam to take up Bangladeshi citizenship and become their national poet, Nazrul took Indian govt.'s permission and accepted the request. Bangladeshis claim their legacy on Indian personalities because they barely have anything to be proud of after 1971, or even after 1947. If we go by their logic, then Md Ali Jinnah is an Indian and Bhagat Singh is a Pakistani....and Rabindranath Thakur didn't even born in East Bengal, he was born and died in Kolkata. :)

Even their national poet the great Kazi Nazrul Islam was born in Burdwan, WB. The Indian gov let bangladesh take his custody as the newly established Bangladesh did not have any poets or anything of this level. Being a real Bengali even he does not look like Bangladeshis
nazrul.png

Simple is that India should give their states an Autonomy and the region should be called India with a single economy like EU has.

Every state should have its own force and borders to protect.
no, we are happy as an indian as a Gujarati I love my country more than my self, proud Gujarati-proud indian.

Even their national poet the great Kazi Nazrul Islam was born in Burdwan, WB. The Indian gov let bangladesh take his custody as the newly established Bangladesh did not have any poets or anything of this level. Being a real Bengali even he does not look like Bangladeshis

Why are you running like mad dogs? Did you visit Bangladesh in real life? Sorry we have all types of faces here so ignorants like you should gather more knowledge. What you majority Dalits look like, we differ slightly. So looking at your mirror and imagining us wont help.

Actually East Bengal was wiped clean of almost all great personalities after partition, the situation was so pathetic that the newly formed Bangladeshi govt. had to request Kazi Nazrul Islam to take up Bangladeshi citizenship and become their national poet, Nazrul took Indian govt.'s permission and accepted the request. Bangladeshis claim their legacy on Indian personalities because they barely have anything to be proud of after 1971, or even after 1947. If we go by their logic, then Md Ali Jinnah is an Indian and Bhagat Singh is a Pakistani....and Rabindranath Thakur didn't even born in East Bengal, he was born and died in Kolkata. :)
Nazrul was not physically able to take any decision that time, I highly doubt if he wud have agreed with it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom