What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Correction. Those are all made in China. Multinational corps. Boycotting American military hardware would bankrupt the American military industrial complex.

Made in China for whom???? those are not Chinese Products but Americans... let see you give up your Computer first

just fire some missiles on tel avev. they will learn the hard way!

This is the Joke of the day... ever read the history ??? Read what happened to the people who fire missiles against Israel.

Arabs need to get their own house sorted before doing anything on Jerusalem. You live on petro dollar that America provides, have American bases for security, make nothing on your own yet oppose American decisions? A post of mine was deleted for calling Arab leaders Eunuch. And I'll do the same again. Delete it or give me a warning. You can't deny it. They fight between themselves. War with poor Yemen, gang up on Iran, backs American interventions in Syria. How can they even think that something good will ever happen to them?

The reason that region is in Israel control, is not because of the Jews. And not because of the Americans either. It is because of idiotic decisions by the Palestinians themselves. They sided with the Brits and fought the Ottomans. See what Brits did to them. If they had come to their senses they could've had Jerusalem as the shared capital. Israelis were for it but the morons rejected. Now Israel controls all of Jerusalem. If you keep making idiotic decisions one after another then you will pay the price for it. And that's what they are paying. Sadly they haven't come to their senses yet.

Iran and Arab regimes are both a problem.

People like you contradict yourselves, you have problem with Islamic fundamentalism but request from us to tolerate Jewish fundamentalism. Are we living in modern world regulated by international law or what? Which do you want us to follow?

We do not choose the world we live in.

But I do believe that one must strive for justice and for what is right.

Time has no.meaning, nor can one compartmentalize human history into the past and the present.

I see no reason why Islam cannot coexist with the beliefs and faiths of people that predate it.

As a newcomer, and the youngest major faith, it is upon Islam to adjust and find its own space.

Not older and senior faiths.

Cheers, Doc

We do not choose the world we live in.

But I do believe that one must strive for justice and for what is right.

Time has no.meaning, nor can one compartmentalize human history into the past and the present.

I see no reason why Islam cannot coexist with the beliefs and faiths of people that predate it.

As a newcomer, and the youngest major faith, it is upon Islam to adjust and find its own space.

Cheers, Doc

You're a waste of time, and you striving for justice must be some kind of joke. Go find someone else to play this game with.

Do nothing- because this ‘Muslim world’ is powerless, and theres not much you can do about it. That’s the bitter truth. Deal with it.

I do however suspect that there will be an increase in terror attacks across the west, especially in the States- in turn making it harder for the peaceful Muslims here.

In the jungle of humans, might is right. Islam has way too many followers to adjust to others. Even though most of the followers are irrational, overreacting morons.
Think about India. Despite being p!ss poor, having 1.3 billion people gives India a lot of strength in world arena. Same with Islam. Having 1.6 billion followers give it a lot of strength. Even though the followers are fighting between themselves. If Muslims can sort their things and get along with each other then they will be able to further their political goals. But if they keep fighting between themselves like they've been doing, then nothing good will come out of them.

You're a waste of time, and you striving for justice must be some kind of joke. Go find someone else to play this game with.

The reality though is that the Palestinian cause is a waste of time, and their ineffectual violent means of trying to wrest back control a cruel joke, laid threadbare before the world.

Make peace with your Jewish blood brothers. They are not going anywhere. And their faith was there first, a lot long before the one you adopted.

Islam had its moment in the sun. When it held the bigger sword.

You just need to accept that the moment is now gone. That others hold the bigger gun. And will use it should they need to.

You guys are like our Kashmiri stone pelters. Your IQ is near similar.

Cheers, Doc

In what ways?
They don't have US base. Not dependent on others like the Arabs. And they have shown more concerns for the Palestinians and Rohingyas than the Arabs. Even though Palestinians and Rohingyas are Sunni.

In the jungle of humans, might is right. Islam has way too many followers to adjust to others. Even though most of the followers are irrational, overreacting morons.
Think about India. Despite being p!ss poor, having 1.3 billion people gives India a lot of strength in world arena. Same with Islam. Having 1.6 billion followers give it a lot of strength. Even though the followers are fighting between themselves. If Muslims can sort their things and get along with each other then they will be able to further their political goals. But if they keep fighting between themselves like they've been doing, then nothing good will come out of them.

Read my reply above. Numbers mean nothing without the gun.

Without the gun, the numbers just mean more to kill by those who have the bigger guns.

Cheers, Doc

The reality though is that the Palestinian cause is a waste of time, and their ineffectual violent means of trying to wrest back control a cruel joke, laid threadbare before the world.

Make peace with your Jewish blood brothers. They are not going anywhere. And their faith was there first, a lot long before the one you adopted.

Islam had its moment in the sun. When it held the bigger sword.

You just need to accept that the moment is now gone. That others hold the bigger gun. And will use it should they need to.

You guys are like our Kashmiri stone pelters. Your IQ is near similar.

Cheers, Doc

Muslims play no role in the I/P conflict on the ground. There are only Israeli military forces and Palestinian civilians in the West Bank. Israel is transferring civilians by means of establishing settlements in Palestinian cities in order to annex the West Bank. Onus to make peace with their Arab blood brothers is on them. This has nothing to do with IQ.

I am quite sure nothing will happen, most of the people leading the Muslim countries are either puppets or not true representatives of their people.

Muslims play no role in the I/P conflict on the ground. There are only Israeli military forces and Palestinian civilians in the West Bank. Israel is transferring civilians by means of establishing settlements in Palestinian cities in order to annex the West Bank. Onus to make peace with their Arab blood brothers is on them. This has nothing to do with IQ.

Palestinian civilians are not Muslim?

See the problem with some of you is that living alongside other faiths is a problem.

Not every country is like India.

Maybe the Jews don't want to live alongside you. Have you considered that?

This not wanting to live with other faiths thing can be (and become( a two way street.

What happens if people and countries around the world start thinking (and believing) that they cannot live alongside Muslims?

It is my belief that you (Muslims) started it.

Now the world is reacting.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom