What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Peak of Double Standards.

On one side few dozen opponents of Houthies become "thousands" of protesters, on the other had popular support of several thousands in favour of Houthis become zero.

And your praised Saleh and his supporters and also the Fighter Jets of Saudi Arabia were not able to let Houthis kill Saleh and Tarek.

And yes there was no blockage and millions of Yemenies facing cholera is false news.

You are even bigger propagandist than Jews.

Genius, don't you realize that those protests in Houthi-held areas where more than half of the participants are children and women are mock demonstrations that are forced upon the people of Sana'a? Where are Pro-Houthi terrorist cult demonstrations elsewhere in Yemen? Nowhere to be seen.

A foreigner like you who cannot count to 10 in Arabic and who has shown an incredible amount of ignorance when it comes to Yemen and the Yemeni civil war, should save his energy and stop embarrassing himself 24/7.

I praised Saleh's forces for being the most experienced and best fighters. That's a fact.

If KSA wanted they could carpet bomb those public demonstrations where Houthi terrorist cult leaders take part in but there are certain engagements of war that prevent this. KSA, unlike the Houthi terrorist cult, is a nation state and not some rag-tag terrorist cult that hides among civilians, does not wear military uniforms and which breaks all the rules of war. Nor do we use child soldiers with the terrorist cult is using heavily. If your tiny chicken-sized brain cannot comprehend this, it is not my problem. You are just showcasing your usual stupidity for all to see.

How many times do you need to be told that Saleh was no partner but the MAIN Houthi terrorist cult ally that fought side by side with the Houthi terrorist cult for 3 freaking years? It's thanks to him that they even became relevant and left their mountain caves in Sa'dah. KSA/Arab coalition (it was UAE that took contact with him, NOT KSA) would never have trusted him. At most they would have used him but that was not necessary since the Houthi terrorist cult destroyed that alliance and now pro-Saleh forces will fight with the Yemeni army and the Arab coalition.

Most likely. There is zero proof of this and if that was the case more than 9.000 civilians would have died in 3 years of war. The conflict in Yemen is incomparable with what takes place in Syria where your are nowhere to be seen (a self-proclaimed atheist that is against all injustice as per your own words) despite 7 years of systematic war crimes by the Al-Assad regime and the Iranian Mullah's seen nowhere else in the world on this scale. Talk about a hypocrite that has the audacity to talk about hypocrisy and propaganda. What a joke you are.

What is is with foreigners butthurt in this thread when they have nothing to do with this and openly claim so yet seem to be obsessed about the topic regardless?

Palestine (7 million Palestiniens) = 20 + Arab countries and 500 million Arabs worldwide.

Yes, those crazy desert people (whose ancestors created the world's first civilizations and science itself) and who ruled the Caliphate (that they funded) and most of the Muslim world for 1000 + years during the absolute height of the Islamic civilization on all fronts, are crazy. How would you describe your own people in comparison and that of most others? And what do those facts tell about themselves? Retarded steppe and desert people?

Nobody asks you for anything. it is you that think that you have any say and involve yourself. It is your people that are emotionally involved and who are protesting currently. Wake up and do something with your obsession.

We ask nothing from your likes but to mind your own business and go obsess about Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan etc. being Russian satellite states, USSR mass-murdering millions of Central Asian locals and Russifying it or Armenia occupying Azeri territory or what not. Leave us alone.

Ahahah again that 500 million Arab stories...

That 500 million Arabs and 1000 years of civillization didn't help that poor guy.

Last edited:
If KSA wanted they could carpet bomb those public demonstrations where Houthi terrorist cult leaders take part in but there are certain engagements of war that prevent this. KSA, unlike the Houthi terrorist cult, is a nation state and not some rag-tag terrorist cult that hides among civilians, does not wear military uniforms and which breaks all the rules of war. Nor do we use child soldiers with the terrorist cult is using heavily. If your tiny chicken-sized brain cannot comprehend this, it is not my problem. You are just showcasing your usual stupidity for all to see.

Not as simple as you think. If KSA carpet bombs cities, it would constitute crime against humanity. Even Assad never carpet bombed cities.

Not as simple as you think. If KSA carpet bombs cities, it would constitute crime against humanity. Even Assad never carpet bombed cities.

I know that you are a "special case" Ultron, but did you actually bother to read what you are quoting? I am exactly saying that KSA abides by the rules of war while the Houthi terrorist cult does not and do not care. How can one have a discussion with people who do not read what their opponents are writing?

Amazing. Not surprised that a similar "special case" @veg thanked your idiotic post. He probably did not read my post yet it takes him 20 minutes to reply to a similar post with his one-liners while I could write an essay in that time span about why he is a special case. Wait and see.

Boycott all American goods. I suggest to begin with Intel, AMD, Windows, iOS, Android.

Correction. Those are all made in China. Multinational corps. Boycotting American military hardware would bankrupt the American military industrial complex.

Trump did this to please Christian evangelist base. I doubt he cares much for either the Israelis or the Palestinians.

Iranians can stand straight and tell Arabs: told ya. :)

just fire some missiles on tel avev. they will learn the hard way!

whats chinese stand on this? maybe the might of china can come to the aid of the Muslim world through the Pakistanis.

Nothing new , it's a multipurpose , failed out of box approach by insane president of America , which will bounce back at his face in a very short time , pushing America's distrust in the muslim world to cross all of limits & pushing them , quickly towards russia & China .
which will make russia & China getting more economical & strategic advantages.
& which will make russia & China main players in Arab & muslim world .
it will sure bring new limits of violence in muslim world , & thus gives a life saving injection to Americas dying darlings , like ISIS

The real game is being set for the Haremain to cause the ultimate humiliation. Elhamdulillah some folks from the Pak Ordu is already there....

Trump did this to please Christian evangelist base. I doubt he cares much for either the Israelis or the Palestinians.

Bingo! Trump has absolutely no ideological core. He believes in nothing. But will tell people whatever they want to hear.

During the campaign, he would tell every group he spoke to exactly what they wanted to hear. Politicians in general all do this. But he has taken this to an entirely new level. He's the ultimate con artist.

He could care less about the Israelis, Palestinians and especially Christian evangelicals.

He only cares about the backing that Christian evangelicals give him.

On a side note, it's embarrassing to see some (not all) Christian evangelicals be such hypocrites and support this clown.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom