What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
If arab trying to wake up .......... they won't , because you can wake up a sleepy person, but a pretender ..... never wakes up ... lol .

Boycott all American goods. I suggest to begin with Intel, AMD, Windows, iOS, Android.
What do you think with my solution sis?
secular state for all Jews, Christians and Muslims.
@BHarwana @SubWater and others please don't let this guy to ruin this thread. Thanks
Sure bro
but he is so unstable
It is not clear for me he oppose current trump decision or support
and if he oppose why insulting us, we are in same side with Arab population to condemn occupation.

First and foremost this is a Muslim world issue not just Arab issue. Here is what needs to be done:

1) All muslim countries must withdraw their ambassadors from America with immediate effect.

2) summon the American ambassadors and tell them that if decision is not reversed in certain time period then pack your bags as well.

3) block the Airspace, ports and exclusive sea zones among muslim nations to American entities, private, public or military.

4) Europe has already washed their hands with this controversy and don't want to be part of. Get the Christians on board as well specially the orthodox eastern Europeans and Russians as the status of Jerusalem is important for them as well.

This is a god given opportunity to isolate America, perhaps first time in History. Even China has condemned this reckless act.
It's time to put America in its place.
well plan bro.
we should put aside our differences and focus on our similarities.
Just look how Erdogan act, he is not even Arab but more concern for Arab people than Arab leaders.

Bingo! Trump has absolutely no ideological core. He believes in nothing. But will tell people whatever they want to hear.

During the campaign, he would tell every group he spoke to exactly what they wanted to hear. Politicians in general all do this. But he has taken this to an entirely new level. He's the ultimate con artist.

He could care less about the Israelis, Palestinians and especially Christian evangelicals.

He only cares about the backing that Christian evangelicals give him.

On a side note, it's embarrassing to see some (not all) Christian evangelicals be such hypocrites and support this clown.

Pope condemns Trump's move. Trump loses Christian support with this move.

https://www.ft.com/content/5dae31c1-6466-3fe1-a0f7-50ffa0b31264

Bingo! Trump has absolutely no ideological core. He believes in nothing. But will tell people whatever they want to hear.

During the campaign, he would tell every group he spoke to exactly what they wanted to hear. Politicians in general all do this. But he has taken this to an entirely new level. He's the ultimate con artist.

He could care less about the Israelis, Palestinians and especially Christian evangelicals.

He only cares about the backing that Christian evangelicals give him.

On a side note, it's embarrassing to see some (not all) Christian evangelicals be such hypocrites and support this clown.

Smirky elite liberal folks keep undermining this guy, that is their biggest mistake.

Trump only cares about him. He knows very well he will need Christian Evengelical support again.
If he asks these folks to come to his rallies by the tens of thousands to support him, they will. These folks saw how George Bush did not deliver their demands when he could.

Trump is giving them what they wanted which is no more empty promises.

First Muslims should unite on this issue otherwise noone will care what they say individually

There are not enough of these: :omghaha: or these :rofl: in the world for me to use in response to your post.

But you did help me laugh and for that I thank you for adding 1 minute to my life.

Whats happening is according to a plan.
The pieces are to fall in place for the puzzle to be completed.

It seems to be. There are massive corruption investigations against prominent Israeli politicians that can destroy the government coalition.

This news will shift (divert) the conversation from the corruption to violence/protest/"Isolation". Will be interesting to see how Israelis respond.

1. Threats against the Supreme Court.
2. Threats against corruption investigators.
3. Showing how mature it is.
4. Running away from Justice/Accountability.

@Natan Israeli members of the forum you're thoughts?

Turkish, Pakistani presidents discuss Jerusalem

thumbs_b_c_5d62f7a38e84e58f86a57fbbf40b35b0.jpg

FILE PHOTO

By Ilkay Guder

ANKARA

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Pakistani counterpart Mamnoon Hussain to discuss U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, according to the presidency.

The sources said the leaders emphasized the decision would negatively affect peace and stability in the Middle East.

Erdogan pointed out that there would be no lasting peace in the Middle East unless an independent and sovereign Palestinian state, with Eastern Jerusalem as capital under the borders of 1967, is formed.

He also discussed the issue with the leaders of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, Tunisia and Sudan earlier on the day.

On Wednesday, the U.S. president announced his decision -- despite widespread opposition across the Middle East -- to formally recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The announcement sparked strong condemnation from around the world, including Turkey, the EU and the UN.

Jerusalem remains at the core of the Israel-Palestine conflict, with Palestinians hoping that East Jerusalem -- now occupied by Israel -- might eventually serve as the capital of a future Palestinian state.

During his election campaign last year, Trump repeatedly promised to relocate the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

http://aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/turkish-pakistani-presidents-discuss-jerusalem/994068

I'm with the Jews here. And support the American decision.

Of course I'm Zoroastrian. So as a descendant of the first people on earth to lose their land to Islamic fundamentalism, I might be a tad biased ...

Bottom line is this.

Who was there first gets first dibs.

Jerusalem for the Jews.

The west for the Christians.

Arabia for the Muslims.

India for Hindus.

And Iran for the Zoroastrians.

Cheers, Doc

Here is a suggestion from Americans.

Broad Majority of Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem

Borowitz-Broad-Majority-of-Americans-Support-Moving-Trump-to-Jerusalem.jpg

Photograph by Mandel Ngan / AFP / Getty

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a new poll conducted on Wednesday, a sweeping majority of Americans said they support moving Donald J. Trump to Jerusalem.

The sixty-three per cent of survey respondents who approved relocating Trump to Jerusalem placed few conditions on such a move, other than that it take place “as soon as possible” and that it be “permanent.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/bor...f-americans-support-moving-trump-to-jerusalem

I'm with the Jews here. And support the American decision.

Of course I'm Zoroastrian. So as a descendant of the first people on earth to lose their land to Islamic fundamentalism, I might be a tad biased ...

Bottom line is this.

Who was there first gets first dibs.

Jerusalem for the Jews.

The west for the Christians.

Arabia for the Muslims.

India for Hindus.

And Iran for the Zoroastrians.

Cheers, Doc

Arabs don't only originate from 'Arabia', what the hell is 'Arabia' anyway? You mean historical Hejaz? Most Arabs are semites and a portion of them originated in modern day Israel and have always been living there.

Here is a suggestion from Americans.

Broad Majority of Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem

Borowitz-Broad-Majority-of-Americans-Support-Moving-Trump-to-Jerusalem.jpg

Photograph by Mandel Ngan / AFP / Getty

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a new poll conducted on Wednesday, a sweeping majority of Americans said they support moving Donald J. Trump to Jerusalem.

The sixty-three per cent of survey respondents who approved relocating Trump to Jerusalem placed few conditions on such a move, other than that it take place “as soon as possible” and that it be “permanent.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/bor...f-americans-support-moving-trump-to-jerusalem

You can't trust these polls, they ask misleading questions. And it doesn't matter if Americans support it, it's illegal and those who support it have religious motivations.

Options listed on the poll are from traditional thinking and does not list optimal path that will contribute to ultimate goal.

This is NEW ME - Israel is no longer absolute military power and US lost much of its power and influence in ME. In this back drop, this US decision to call Jerusalem as "israel capital" hardly has any real impact, especially when rest of the world including EU criticizing such move.

But for US its a strategic loss because NO ONE in the world will accept US as broker for peace. This is NOT a small loss and US security and strategic institutions are sure licking and will be licking this wound.

For israel, scope of its political and military maneuvering scope just getting smaller and smaller. Latest venture with Saudis and Emiratis are turning out to be fool hardy venture which destined for failure. At this rate, sooner or later (even a decade later) israel will not able to impose and US will not be in position to throw its military weight as before.
Two state solution just announced dead. It is and will be only one solution left.

Arabs don't only originate from 'Arabia', what the hell is 'Arabia' anyway? You mean historical Hejaz? Most Arabs are semites and a portion of them originated in modern day Israel and have always been living there.

You can't trust these polls, they ask misleading questions. And it doesn't matter if Americans support it, it's illegal and those who support it have religious motivations.

You make a good point about blood.

The trinity of blood, faith and soil.

How do you think Islam came to your land?

In peace?

Then why grudge the Jews waging war to reassert Judaism there by force?

Cheers, Doc

You make a good point about blood.

The trinity of blood, faith and soil.

How do you think Islam came to your land?

In peace?

Then why grudge the Jews waging war to reassert Judaism there by force?

Cheers, Doc

People like you contradict yourselves, you have problem with Islamic fundamentalism but request from us to tolerate Jewish fundamentalism. Are we living in modern world regulated by international law or what? Which do you want us to follow?

Arabs need to get their own house sorted before doing anything on Jerusalem. You live on petro dollar that America provides, have American bases for security, make nothing on your own yet oppose American decisions? A post of mine was deleted for calling Arab leaders Eunuch. And I'll do the same again. Delete it or give me a warning. You can't deny it. They fight between themselves. War with poor Yemen, gang up on Iran, backs American interventions in Syria. How can they even think that something good will ever happen to them?

The reason that region is in Israel control, is not because of the Jews. And not because of the Americans either. It is because of idiotic decisions by the Palestinians themselves. They sided with the Brits and fought the Ottomans. See what Brits did to them. If they had come to their senses they could've had Jerusalem as the shared capital. Israelis were for it but the morons rejected. Now Israel controls all of Jerusalem. If you keep making idiotic decisions one after another then you will pay the price for it. And that's what they are paying. Sadly they haven't come to their senses yet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom