What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
Read my reply above. Numbers mean nothing without the gun.

Without the gun, the numbers just mean more to kill by those who have the bigger guns.

Cheers, Doc
Guns are available to everyone. They may be older or less effective but shoot at others, others shoot at you. Now are you willing to fight head on? Or proxy wars is the way to go? Let them shoot each other.

They don't have US base. Not dependent on others like the Arabs. And they have shown more concerns for the Palestinians and Rohingyas than the Arabs. Even though Palestinians and Rohingyas are Sunni.

Well I never you you considered having US base as a negative. Some Arab nations have them, as part of strategic ties. Me personally would prefer being self dependent and not having to rely on foreign military assets. So I agree here. I don't value rhetoric that much, so I don't see how they did more for Palestinians. Arabs did support the Palestinians in the past in the way Iran has in present. As for Rohingyas, again I am not believer in rhetoric. I don't see how anyone has helped them. Besides your nation. I would say those who donated to humanitarian organizations have contributed most to helping Rohingyas and those are Muslim and non-Muslim civilians all around the world.

Arabs don't need to be dependent on others, but there is nothing wrong with tech transfer and other training. They have to start somewhere. The bigger obstacle is the governments don't really seek self determined people. So people you appoint as ministers play big role, and those ministers usually someone part of royal family. Which is not good. Iran is dictatorial too, but they have national pride to fall back on and educated segment in their population.
Palestinian civilians are not Muslim?

See the problem with some of you is that living alongside other faiths is a problem.

Not every country is like India.

Maybe the Jews don't want to live alongside you. Have you considered that?

This not wanting to live with other faiths thing can be (and become( a two way street.

What happens if people and countries around the world start thinking (and believing) that they cannot live alongside Muslims?

It is my belief that you (Muslims) started it.

Now the world is reacting.

Cheers, Doc

No we don't have a problem living with others. And there are non-Palestinian Muslims. Problem is Israeli military forces usurping occupied land to transfer foreign Jewish civilians to them to live on permanently. You can't spin it around any other way. A lot of people in West Bank aren't even religious.

Islamic Countries have heads with assets in Panama, US and European Countries.. They cannot utter anything! Period.

Arabs don't need to be dependent on others, but there is nothing wrong with tech transfer and other training. They have to start somewhere. The bigger obstacle is the governments don't really seek self determined people. So people you appoint as ministers play big role, and those ministers usually someone part of royal family. Which is not good. Iran is dictatorial too, but they have national pride to fall back on and educated segment in their population.
According to your post too, Iran are better than the Arabs.

Burn something!

Shake fists in anger!

Stab random people!

Or just shrug one's shoulders and recognise Jerusalem is still there, still standing, and still open for visitors.

Remember the Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem are under Jordanian control.

So basically in your for the Muslims the opinion for them is stab or do nothing? You think very poorly of us I guess.

I say a more efficient option would be to boycott all Israeli products and do grass roots movements of nonviolence in the west.

But in my opinion, lead by Saudi the Pakistanis should make peace with Israel. Israel exits and its stupidity to say anything else. Pakistan's enemy is India ... not Israel.

TBH, people are tribal and communal. And I see nothing wrong in it. I don't see Christians, Hindus, Jews fighting each other. Because they have learned to be rational. They have learned to see what's good for them. Muslims being the newcomer haven't lean that yet. And they are fighting each other. In the past, Christians fought each other, Hindus fought each other, I don't know about Jews because there have never existed in high number, but Chinese have fought between themselves. Half of the bloodiest wars in history have been fought in China among various Chinese groups.

You got it.

Only thing you missed is that the Christians, Jews, Hindus and Chinese not fighting each other or themselves does not mean they are not fighting ....

Cheers, Doc

You are not getting it.

This is not a tribal war in the desert sand.

This is an existential threat. On a global scale.

What do you see happening around you?

Do you see the Christians or Jews or Hindus or Chinese fighting each other?

Anywhere?

Wake up Mage ...

Cheers, Doc

Arabs have too many countries, they should just form one giant bloc and call it the Arab Islamic state. I think that could decrease internal conflict.

This.

Which Arabs lack.
And this.

Arabs don't lack national pride, they have it too. What I was specifying is that Iranian gov't able to amass domestic support for their foreign policy even though many of their people don't like the pan-Islamic approach.

And having a military base vs another doesn't make Iran better or worse to me. Arabs can conduct war without US. They have more offensive capabilities than Iran. That being said, from my perspective I don't like all the regimes in the region. None of them are better than each other to me. We may disagree but don't put words in my mouth.

You got it.

Only thing you missed is that the Christians, Jews, Hindus and Chinese not fighting each other or themselves does not mean they are not fighting ....

Cheers, Doc

Get lost and go to some Indian forum, your bigotry is not appreciated here. You sound like you are about to go venture about in your village and stab some Muslims. Just like your PM did.

Last edited:
Jerusalem was already under Israel control , i don't know what this whole fuss is about , the whole Muslim world has been watching Palestinian suffers for years and now they act like they are surprised , what has changed between yesterday and now after Trump (USA) recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital = Nothing

They are fighting. Just not among themselves. And their fights for the most part are not conducted with Guns or weapons. Rather with paper and pen.

Arabs have too many countries, they should just form one giant bloc and call it the Arab Islamic state. I think that could decrease internal conflict.

You need to start somewhere...
“Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant” or whatever region where it starts.
Oops, idea already tried.

You need to start somewhere...
“Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant” or whatever region where it starts.
Oops, idea already tried.

No, Arabs can form a regional bloc with federations or regions within it. Has nothing to do with a militia. It will do good for Arabs. Just requires some legal steps on their part.

Back
Top Bottom