What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You consider all Islamist have same approach towards Islam ....

Doesn't matter what their approach is towards Islam the religion. they all corrupt it, destroy it, mangle it in their own ways

What matters is how Islamists approach this world. And this is where they are all paathetic goons and liars.

I was saying that iphone 5s did not developed overnight but it was result of plenty of research on basic phone

Would you insist on carrying around graham bell phone (sialmist ideology)

or carry around Iphone-5 (modern republic concept)

Please discuss that instead of evolution thingy (as that is a separate discussion)

Its not good idea to insult the opinions of people and expect them to agree with you

showing history is no insult

unless I am talking to someone arrogant ignorant

Polytheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is my village's mulla sermon? why are you suggesting the book of other mulla? while you do not know the meaning of word mulla!
I would prefer to study Quran, than Iqbal, and Jinnah not what you wish to feed.

Sorry. No more discussion.

you are now trolling

clearly. you know nothing about Alfarooq, or Khalifas or Hinduism

I urge you to get help

trolling is no good.

not at all good

Its not good idea to insult the opinions of people and expect them to agree with you
How else can you spread anarchy, sectarianism and trouble in one country.... just by hurling insults and mocking people's religious beliefs... demonizing Islam in wrong context, bringing in Ali r.a. and Ayisha r.a. :undecided: imposing themselves on others, forceing them to listen and give way to you and insisting, on one's own definition of Islam despite being corrected politely various times.... he is simply out there trolling.

I'm used to of a Pakistan, where People even shot them self to register FIR against opponent, this guy is labelling every one a villager, and always refer to TTP as Islam, while no one endorse TTP as Muslims, but his own types.
I believe even American Presidents are villagers as they have not read the books he is suggesting.

showing history is no insult

unless I am talking to someone arrogant ignorant

Sorry. No more discussion.

you are now trolling

clearly. you know nothing about Alfarooq, or Khalifas or Hinduism

I urge you to get help

trolling is no good.

not at all good

Seriously no trolling, but were you in senses calling me a villager reading sermons of mulla?
You are going right left, while we do not want to listen to your false accounts of history and calling Islam.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what their approach is towards Islam the religion. they all corrupt it, destroy it, mangle it in their own ways

What matters is how Islamists approach this world. And this is where they are all paathetic goons and liars.

dont agree that they all are pathetic goons and liars thats too much negativity to paint everyone with same brush

Would you insist on carrying around graham bell phone (sialmist ideology)

or carry around Iphone-5 (modern republic concept)

Please discuss that instead of evolution thingy (as that is a separate discussion)

First of all your analogy of phone is not relevant to discussion. If honesty was good trait 100 years ago then it will still be good thing after 100 years. If killing was wrong thousand years ago then it will still be wrong after thousand years ago. Morals don't change with time like technology so these analogy don't make any sense and islam dont even oppose change otherwise why Muslim would be using things which did not existed in past

First of all your analogy of phone is not relevant to discussion. If honesty was good trait 100 years ago then it will still be good thing after 100 years. If killing was wrong thousand years ago then it will still be wrong after thousand years ago. Morals don't change with time like technology so these analogy don't make any sense and islam dont even oppose change otherwise why Muslim would be using things which did not existed in past

First you talk about "systems" that Islamism provides.

When I showed you were incorrect and isalmism as system is obsolete

you come down to talking about honesty, shonesty, wohnesty.

And that's mighty fine by me.

If you just stick to honesty, peace, and morality and other PERSONAL traits, then I am on your side

I wish you could convince Islamists about what you say.

My prayers are with you.

Thank you

First you talk about "systems" that Islamism provides.

When I showed you were incorrect and isalmism as system is obsolete

you come down to talking about honesty, shonesty, wohnesty.

And that's mighty fine by me.

If you just stick to honesty, peace, and morality and other PERSONAL traits, then I am on your side

I wish you could convince Islamists about what you say.

My prayers are with you.

Thank you
No i was not talking about only personal traits and morality but i have also mentioned those things which exist in western secular model which i feel are very much compatible to Islamic principles or values :)

No i was not talking about only personal traits and morality but i have also mentioned those things which exist in western secular model which i feel are very much compatible to Islamic principles or values :)

Please stay with personal traits.

Thank you

p.s. when you start talking about Western models, readers will think you are talking about much more than personal traits

Please stay with personal traits.

Thank you

p.s. when you start talking about Western models, readers will think you are talking about much more than personal traits
off course i am talking about more i.e justice, equality, accountability of rulers, freedom of religion, social welfare system etc and i don't think these secular principles contradict with Islamic as far as my understanding of Islam concern :D secular principles are not all about open sex/wine and opposing religion as some people think of it

off course i am talking about more i.e justice, equality, accountability of rulers, freedom of religion, social welfare system etc and i don't think these secular principles contradict with Islamic as far as my understanding of Islam concern :D secular principles are not all about open sex/wine and opposing religion as some people think of it
There is no freedom of religion in Islam if you view it from current day perspective.

social welfare again was more like dividing war-booty because zakat could never fund large scale programs.

Do you know Maal-e-ghaneemat concept?

I hope you do

There is no freedom of religion in Islam if you view it from current day perspective.

social welfare again was more like dividing war-booty because zakat could never fund large scale programs.

I hope you do

Do you know how much non Muslims were part of Khilafat empire and protected and given justice they were not known before? and how non Muslims were protected during the life of Prophet as well?
Non Muslims, fought along side Muslims, not for Islam but for having Islamic ruler than non Islamic, but of course after they experienced of Islamic laws.

I hope you do

There is freedom of religion in Islam as there is no compulsion in religion as per Islamic teaching but you may be talking about certain Muslim countries or individuals who are not following the teaching of Islam..Its not about zakat only. Islam does not tax income but taxes wealth. I think you better search about taxation in islam

I know what is mal e ganeemut but what is your point? I am sure you also know about bait ul maal. Better you read concept of welfare state in Islam here

Bayt al-mal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is freedom of religion in Islam as there is no compulsion in religion as per Islamic teaching but you may be talking about certain Muslim countries or individuals who are not following the teaching of Islam..Its not about zakat only. Islam does not tax income but taxes wealth. I think you better search about taxation in islam

I know what is mal e ganeemut but what is your point? I am sure you also know about bait ul maal. Better you read concept of welfare state in Islam here

Bayt al-mal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you just repeat "compulsion" thingy without ever knowing that apostasy resulted in death sentence.

Also your welfare state link is fraud

as it cannot provide budget numbers and source of money.

please do not spread ignorance.

Thank you

you just repeat "compulsion" thingy without ever knowing that apostasy resulted in death sentence.

Also your welfare state link is fraud

as it cannot provide budget numbers and source of money.

please do not spread ignorance.

Thank you
I am spreading ignorance lol. how? You have already made up your mind and know everything so i am sure you will refuse everything which i will bring so better i leave you with your made up opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom