What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
though clearly the Prophet left it to Abu Bakar.

No he did not !! And Never did Abu Bakr r.a say that prophet left Khilafa to him . In Bukhari we read that Abu Bakar r.a offered Khilafah to Omer r.a, But Omer refused and offered khilafah back to Abu Bakr . Later Abu Bakr used to say that he did wrong by choosing to be a caliph , he should have preffered "vizarat" over "Amarat" . Also we read in Sahihain that when omer was asked that why did he offer Khilafah to Abu Bakr , he used to say it was a impulsive decision . They never claimed that prophet left Khilafah for them . In Bukhari we also read that Omer said clearly that prophet (pbuh) did not appoint any successor . The story you are following is a much later invention

Wrong he was voted in by those who were present,

Nothing like that ever happened !!

On topic : @FaujHistorian is right . The only way to increase religious tolerance is to follow words of Quaid and separate religion from the state .

Yes.

You have many stories like this too.

Hope it conveyed the message I was try to convey

No he did not !! And Never did Abu Bakr r.a say that prophet left Khilafa to him .

Thank you

I wish these islamists read some history.

I can only wish. May be then they will be a bit less ignorants

heck one can find a lot about those times by reading "Alfarooq"

On topic : @FaujHistorian is right . The only way to increase religious tolerance is to follow words of Quaid and separate religion from the state .

Now it is clear as a day that Islamists never gave a damn to Jinnah

and they also give two hoots to Jinnah's Pakistan.

Forking delusional historians.... presenting falsification in the name of history and talking about religious tolerance.

Actually, the falsification in the name of history is favourite past time of trouble makers. Clearly it is not Islam but the atheists aka secular, knitting conflicts.

If any one is interested to discuss, Islamic history than it is different topic, if you like to discuss Islam it is another topic and if you like to have suggestions of avoiding conflict than it is as simple keeping your belief and hate to your self... no need to curse the history of Muslims.

Anyhow, please start a thread with correct title, or if i start the biased mods will blame me for going off topic.

Islam is just like christianity just like judaism just like hinduism

You must be out of your mind.... Islam has no parallel to polytheistic religion.

Forking delusional historians.... presenting falsification in the name of history and talking about religious tolerance.

Actually, the falsification in the name of history is favourite past time of trouble makers. Clearly it is not Islam but the atheists aka secular, knitting conflicts.

If any one is interested to discuss, Islamic history than it is different topic, if you like to discuss Islam it is another topic and if you like to have suggestions of avoiding conflict than it is as simple keeping your belief and hate to your self... no need to curse the history of Muslims.

Anyhow, please start a thread with correct title, or if i start the biased mods will blame me for going off topic.

no names, no dates in history.

Just a bunch of innuendoes

that contributing nothing whatsoever to this thread. Nothing what-so-forking-ever.

Peace

The story you are following is a much later invention

Should she believe... what you believe? this is beginning of intolerance... telling some one that his religious accounts are invention wrong, he can tell back same.

You must be out of your mind.... Islam has no parallel to polytheistic religion.

hahahahah

more ignorance shall I say?

check this out please

Purely monotheistic Hindu sects - Wiki

Should she believe... what you believe? this is beginning of intolerance... telling some one that his religious accounts are invention wrong, he can tell back same.

Read Shibli Nomani's Alfarooq

and not your village Mullah's sermon please

telling some one that his religious accounts are invention wrong, he can tell back same.

If someone tells me that the version of history I am following is wrong , and he supports his claim with strong references (instead of emotional rants) , I have absolutely no problem in re-evaluating my opinions!!!

You should not insult Bukhari and Shibli naumani !! they are the only two historians being quoted here . Better edit your post

So what .... i haven't read those books does not mean you can black mail people with right / wrong references... people on this thread are misquoting Quran, and you failed to issue warnings?
Sorry for me.....your books may not be Islam..... and you have misplaced sense of Islam being confined to books of history, which can be re-written as you may like. One version not match other.
Only researchers got to read those versions of history, we are not willing to comment or endorse any of it and that is no blasphemy.

So what .... i haven't read those books does not mean you can....

That's truly bad answer

really really bad answer

you admit you do not know

and yet you insist you are right. What do we call this person in real life? I am sure you know that much.

I am sure.

@FaujHistorian

Hinduism also had atheistic and agnostic sects.

Carvaka for example :-)

That's true.

my reference to mono-theistic sects in Hinduism was meant as a counter point to a not so well educated person.

Peace

when it helps improve us from inside.

The problem is that you take this inside thingy

and start claiming like that charlatan sitting in Sadar bazar
telling people
-- you have stomach ache I have chooran to fix your stomach
-- your eyes are red, eat my chooran to fix your eyes
when it helps improve us from inside.

The problem is that you take this inside thingy

and start claiming like that charlatan sitting in Sadar bazar
telling people
-- you have stomach ache I have chooran to fix your stomach
-- your eyes are red, eat my chooran to fix your eyes
-- have headache, eat my chooran to fix your head
-- have a cut on your leg, apply my chooran to fix your leg
-- can't do things with your wife, eat my chooran to fix your thingy

My chooran is an all encompassing complete cure for every ill you got

Same way islamist charlatans too say

My Islamism is an all encompassing complete cure for every ill you got

And that obviously is something to watch out for

Charlatans I mean

My chooran is an all encompassing complete cure for every ill you got

Same way islamist charlatans too say

My Islamism is an all encompassing complete cure for every ill you got

And that obviously is something to watch out for

Charlatans I mean
You consider all Islamist have same approach towards Islam and that's where you are wrong. There are sane believers out there which you may never came across. I consider myself very religious guy and i don't have all these characteristics of Islamist which you have mentioned in your post. I get along well with people from all different beliefs including atheists/agnostics. I think being extremist religious is equally as bad as extremist atheist non religious person who go in extreme to oppose religion and see nothing positive in religion

So trying carrying around the graham bell phone. Try it

If you don't put that heavy stone down after 15 min then you must be a body builder

Same way Islamism too is an outdated outmoded heavy weight that most of us cannot carry around.

Hope you understand now.

I was saying that iphone 5s did not developed overnight but it was result of plenty of research on basic phone and it took plenty of time and effort to make it what it is now. If we consider basic phone outdated and leave it behind and dont work on it then we would never had iphone 5s right now. You praise western model of secularism but it never established overnight and same European was taking inspiration from Baghdad at one time

So what .... i haven't read those books does not mean you can black mail people with right / wrong references.

Okay , lets show some good morals here . If I fail to prove what I posted , or you or any one else proves that I am giving false references , I will delete my post . And change my views . but if that does not happen , then you will delete your post and re consider your views !! fair enough ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom