What's new

What percent of Indians are pro-Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJP just lost Bellary seat. Now you should know who I am.

And they just won Shivamoga seat, what does that tell you?

The only South Indians who proclaim they are Dravida are Atheists (which means Christians) from TN.
And here you are indicating you are from Karnataka.

Yennappa inda kolavari?

Oka china maata cheppava chitti nanna?

And they just won Shivamoga seat, what does that tell you?

The only South Indians who proclaim they are Dravida are Atheists (which means Christians) from TN.
And here you are indicating you are from Karnataka.

Yennappa inda kolavari?

Oka china maata cheppava chitti nanna?

What happened to Reddy brothers and Sri Ramulu?

I rather have USA in my mind. I have relations with quite a few Indian origin families. They invite me to all their family functions so did I. In fact, my house used to the main venue because I used to be alone and have quite spacious home. However I discovered by many were closet anti-Pakistan but on the whole they were not anti-Pakistan and if I was open, I could have dated some but I follow the religion.

However, the majority of the Indian community is anti-Pakistan. But the majority of Khalistanis are anti-India and pro-Pakistan.

People may be pro-Pakistan but not necessarily anti-India.

People may be pro-Pakistan but not necessarily anti-India.
Yeah that's what I said. But many of them were closet anti-Pakistan but since they have pretty good relations with me so they won't express it openly. A few had some misunderstanding but they open minded so they asked me and I helped them understand. BTW, it was my pre-PDF life, I was pretty neutral towards India. BTW, gender-wise women are a lot more pro-Pakistan and openly express it than men. Muslim families of Indian origin are in fact pretty pro-Pakistan and they happily celebrated independence day of Pakistan and supported Pakistan in cricket matches even in India vs Pak.

ledappa guruvayappa.
manamendi, mana paurushamendi?

Cheppu naayana, okka mukka cheppu.
அவர் எந்த குறைபாடு சிக்கலானதாக தெரியவில்லை

Yeah that's what I said. But many of them were closet anti-Pakistan but since they have pretty good relations with me so they won't express it openly. A few had some misunderstanding but they open minded so they asked me and I helped them understand. BTW, it was my pre-PDF life, I was pretty neutral towards India. BTW, gender-wise women are a lot more pro-Pakistan and openly express it than men. Muslim families of Indian origin are in fact pretty pro-Pakistan and they happily celebrated independence day of Pakistan and supported Pakistan in cricket matches even in India vs Pak.

Actually more non-Muslims are pro-Pakistan than Muslims.

அவர் எந்த குறைபாடு சிக்கலானதாக தெரியவில்லை

An example of what happens when you don't know the difference between Tamil, Telugu & Malayalam.
All it takes is to use 2 of the 3 languages and use a it of local lingo - baam, the fakes are easily identified.

FOR YOU - stop using translators, they stink. What you said and what I said have no context and no relation.

You sound as if you are gay and coming on to me :D

An example of what happens when you don't know the difference between Tamil, Telugu & Malayalam.
All it takes is to use 2 of the 3 languages and use a it of local lingo - baam, the fakes are easily identified.

FOR YOU - stop using translators, they stink. What you said and what I said have no context and no relation.

:rofl:

It was fun man! wasn't it?

:rofl::rofl: uncle Google :)
Hahahaha..

I do not use google translate.

Actually more non-Muslims are pro-Pakistan than Muslims.
Many Sikh families are not only pro-Pakistan but even anti-India. Hindus are pro-India and anti-Pakistan generally.. but many are not anti-Pakistan.. depends on how religious they are. BJP/RSS supporters are anti-Pakistan while others are not as strongly anti-Pakistan as the RSS supporters.

Many Sikh families are not only pro-Pakistan but even anti-India. Hindus are pro-India and anti-Pakistan generally.. but many are not anti-Pakistan.. depends on how religious they are. BJP/RSS supporters are anti-Pakistan while others are not as strongly anti-Pakistan as the RSS supporters.
Yes... you are right.. Brahmins are against everyone..

Others are neutral.. But what I have noticed, a false flag happens and everyone becomes anti Pakistan... then it takes 5-10 years to normalize the situation.. but brahmins (the false flag operators) always remain anti Pakistan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom