What's new

What percent of Indians are pro-Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You understood a few words..

I was coming for you.. but not as a gay.. try to understand my language.. :rofl:

baah, stop covering up.

The grammar was trash, you jumbled everything.
Like I said, translator gives u exact meaning, not real.

baah, stop covering up.

The grammar was trash, you jumbled everything.
Like I said, translator gives u exact meaning, not real.
Ohh man.. Are you brahmin?

Ohh man.. Are you brahmin?

irrelevant,
Being Brahmin is any day better than being someone who hates them.

We are all Hindu, stopped caring about caste the moment I realized we are being divided by secular AHoles to come to power.

I am a Hindu, that's the beginning and end of it.
In fact, I have given up on my reservation at every level. Don't need it, stopped caring for it.
Made me very liberated & made me more confident.

Yes... you are right.. Brahmins are against everyone..

Others are neutral.. But what I have noticed, a false flag happens and everyone becomes anti Pakistan... then it takes 5-10 years to normalize the situation.. but brahmins (the false flag operators) always remain anti Pakistan..
That's true..
A funny thing, there was a close anti-Pakistan couple but their children were straight forward people and they used to reveal what their parents talked about Pakistan and me in absentia :) The new gen. didn't agree with the oldies :)

0.0000000000000000000000000000000001%

Lol most are anti-Pakistan or neutral, very few are pro-Pakistan, the same applies to Pakistanis regarding India.
However people to people contact is generally good, as most come across each other in third countries.

Lol most are anti-Pakistan or neutral, very few are pro-Pakistan, the same applies to Pakistanis regarding India.
However people to people contact is generally good, as most come across each other in third countries.

I can't talk about Pakistanis but over 80% of Indians are pro-Pakistan. People are making incorrect opinions based on some online interactions.

Yeah that's what I said. But many of them were closet anti-Pakistan but since they have pretty good relations with me so they won't express it openly. A few had some misunderstanding but they open minded so they asked me and I helped them understand. BTW, it was my pre-PDF life, I was pretty neutral towards India. BTW, gender-wise women are a lot more pro-Pakistan and openly express it than men. Muslim families of Indian origin are in fact pretty pro-Pakistan and they happily celebrated independence day of Pakistan and supported Pakistan in cricket matches even in India vs Pak.

Yes. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, South Indians, North East Indians, Brahmins, Dalits are all pro-Pakistan.

I can't talk about Pakistanis but over 80% of Indians are pro-Pakistan. People are making incorrect opinions based on some online interactions.

Yes. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, South Indians, North East Indians, Brahmins, Dalits are all pro-Pakistan.
I don't know what is your agenda but it is simply not true...otherwise BJP won't be using anti-Pakistan crap to win elections...so simply what are saying is not true ...may be you are being sarcastic.

most north Indians are pro Pakistan, back in college all north Indians hung out with Pakistani crowd, there is no difference in language, most of them will even say salam and khuda hafiz, food is exactly the same

Came here to see what Indians thinks about being pro Pakistan and Anti Pakistan sentiments.
and here we are Indians Fighting each other like cats over north and south identity o_O

Pdf is anti india forum..pick up Pakistani news and indian news..Pakistan President speeches and indian President speeches

I am talking from personal experience in meetig 100s of indians and interacting with them over 10 years in 4 different countries

Closest i have seen are indian punjabis worried about us being enslaved by army a.ka establishment

Again, one sees what one wants to see.

Most news about Pakistan that gets reported in Indian press is neutral. But there are a few channels that tend to take the news to the extreme for TRP. You must know that there are hundreds of news channels and thousands of newspapers in arious languages. Pakistani news is only carried by just a few of them. There was a big craze for Aman ki aasha among the press a few years back. Which died down from both ends. People didn't mind it until and unless there was a terrorist attack.

To be honest, the only Pakistani I met in real life was a cab driver in Frankfurt when I was heading to the airport. He was from your northern region and was quite concerned with earning money and sending it back to his family. He did have a lot of affection when we told him that we we're from India, and we reciprocated it back. Other than him, haven't really interacted with Pakistanis in real life. But I figure both our communities are the same....at least the people.

I don't know what is your agenda but it is simply not true...otherwise BJP won't be using anti-Pakistan crap to win elections...so simply what are saying is not true ...may be you are being sarcastic.

If you have not noticed, BJP has been losing elections. Even when it won, The vote percentage was ~30%. Out that 30% at least 50% of them are pro-Pakistan. Most people in India are pro-Pakistan. That is the truth.

most north Indians are pro Pakistan, back in college all north Indians hung out with Pakistani crowd, there is no difference in language, most of them will even say salam and khuda hafiz, food is exactly the same

People from South and North East India may not socialize like North Indians due to language barrier but they too are Pro-Pakistan.

If you have not noticed, BJP has been losing elections. Even when it won, The vote percentage was ~30%. Out that 30% at least 50% of them are pro-Pakistan. Most people in India are pro-Pakistan. That is the truth.
Are you on some agenda from the RAW? :mad: Well, it will become clear after the coming elections in India. Let's see who wins? Though Indian congress is also pretty anti-Pakistan as well but their style is different.

Came here to see what Indians thinks about being pro Pakistan and Anti Pakistan sentiments.
and here we are Indians Fighting each other like cats over north and south identity o_O

:D

And people say Indians are fighting with Pakistan.

That I can’t answer.

But my co worker is Punjabi and the other day he was telling me, “we don’t call ourselves Indian, we are Punjabi and that’s what we tell people.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom