What's new

What percent of Indians are pro-Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yendippa idi?
yaadikani mothukovali. yedo oka basha matladi chasthe kadappa nee rangu bayata padedi?

idi da motham mosam madiri iruku macha :D

Forum rules require that I stick to English. Don't want to get banned.:enjoy:

Zero

PS not counting the muslims ..

Was just waiting for any south Indian member to come and expose him...:p::p:

Shows that you have no idea about India.
I have met Indians in 5 different countries with all kinda backgrounds from labourers to doctors ..one thing is common in them..the extreme anti Pakistan obsession and paranoia ...i think this is what keeps Indians.together otherwise there is nothing else that binds them...cricket may be..now statue of unity?

I have met Indians in 5 different countries with all kinda backgrounds from labourers to doctors ..one thing is common in them..the extreme anti Pakistan obsession and paranoia ...i think this is what keeps Indians.together otherwise there is nothing else that binds them...cricket may be..now statue of unity?

:lol: no really,

Except the few who are on pak defence.

:lol: no really,

Except the few who are on pak defence.
Honestly pick up Pakistani news, actors social workers, u will see pro indians or neutral people, people who think gandhi as there ideal but even if someone by mistake talks about quaid i azam or Pakistan all hell breaks lose ...majority beleives that the state is terrorist ..and all Pakistanis have beards and ready to blow them selves up..on top imagine being a pushtoon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom