What's new

What kind of options does Pakistan have for retaliation?

Should we respond militarily or by blocking trade routes?

• Military

• Blocking Trade routes

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even Louis Mountbatten said Plebiscite is a must. You are being dishonest.

I can say go and read about the conditions of Plebiscite... but it won't happen. Let me respond in a way you understand... yes we are dishonest. Sorry about it!

Then keep fighting then. Because you guys are dishonest. United Nations say Kashmir is disputed territory.
Ah you are attracted to UN as though they are the saviors.... India wants a permanent UNSC seat. The UN is no more valid... see how China and US are using UN to prove their power!

Anyways on topic... we will keep fighting!

Are you drunk on alcohol or smoking Marijuana?

United Nations and UNSC says Kashmir region is disputed territory and rejects the Indian narrative on Kashmir.

Are you an idiot?

Had India been correct all this time, UNSC would have voted in resolutions supporting India on the Kashmir dispute.

but that is not the case.

UNSC is vehemently against India's narrative on Kashmir.

And accepting Jammu and Kashmir as an integral part of India violates the Shimla agreement as well.

Regards you hypocrite.

Is it so? The US, France, EU, Japan, Australia and many other countries backed India and none of them condemned India... Even China is not condemning India.. they just said have dialogue!

We don't give a damn about UNSC... We have atleast 3 countries US, France and Russia to veto anything on India and Pakistan has China!

What can UNSC can do about Kashmir!

Does the present BJP government gives a shit about Shimla agreement? if that is the case they should not have escalated the hostilities.. Chill dude... UN or UNSC cannot do much on small nations, forget about India!

It wasn't any RSS member that conducted those air strikes. RSS or not, the world will not stand for killing of civilians.
You might as well kill the citizens of Guam or Maldives for all the good it will do for Pakistan.

You work on the narrative the your tried to hit some terrorist camps inside Pakistan, not its military, we are not bound by Indian narrative and can work on our own by hitting Hindu terrorist organization which breed hindu terrorists like Modi. Your world is very limited my friend, try to run to UN afterwards and see how far you go. Yanks have lost the sole super power title long time ago.

It's interesting to argue that the terror haven territory attacked by India isn't Pakistani but any "retaliation" by Pakistan would still violate, for example, post-9/11 UNSC Resolution 1373 clause 1-c, in the sense that it would be considered a de facto effort by Pakistan to support a terrorist safe haven. (The clause does not specify, hence does not require, that the haven be in the territory of any particular entity.)
We will put all UNSC regulations up their A**.
Where are these regulations when Muslims are killed in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Palestine and Kashmir.

And even as per these regulations Pakistan reserves all rights to destroy terrorists safe havens in Indian navy who trained and sent their officer to Pakistan why you dont talk about him or you are just paid to talk against muslims.

Live in denial. we are used to your denial of reality. Do what you can instead of blabbering.
Give Kashmiris right to self determination and thats all. And stop this bloodshed but I doubt Indians have brains to understand this simple thing

so far it's only lip service with the well known broken record " we reserve the right to respond ".

It's up to Pakistan to prove things. Nobody gives Pakistan the benefit of doubt anymore.

I'm not saying that's fair. I'm saying that is what it is.

Pakistan doesn't have to 'prove' anything! Pakistan has long accused Afghanistan of harboring terrorists who have inflicted heavy losses inside Pakistan, yet how many times PAF crossed into Afghanistan? But India has--based justifiable or unjustifiable reasons. Why did India do that? There is considerable weight behind the theory that Mr. Modi's dwindling popularity in the upcoming elections will be boasted by this.

As to the world opinion---well, THE WORLD OPINION is basically formed by the American media, whose line is followed by the media of Western Europe. So there's your world opinion! The Pope in Rome can become a giant Hitler in a couple of weeks. China is a thieving trading country. Russia is ruled by Oligarchs. But neither China nor Russia would compromise on their core interests, despite the 'world opinion', and neither would Pakistan.

We will put all UNSC regulations up their A**.
Where are these regulations when Muslims are killed in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Palestine and Kashmir.

And even as per these regulations Pakistan reserves all rights to destroy terrorists safe havens in Indian navy who trained and sent their officer to Pakistan why you dont talk about him or you are just paid to talk against muslims.

Give Kashmiris right to self determination and thats all. And stop this bloodshed but I doubt Indians have brains to understand this simple thing
First try hanging him. He is in your custody and even then your hands are tied.

yeah,, but capturing kargil is best option and also easiest one..:pakistan::yahoo:
No right now its very difficult weather conditions will make it more difficult and u need number of troops with all equipment beter then hve other options but cant disscus here snd it include using the smalkl tactical weapons

The logical option is to descalate and make sure no terror groups are there on Pakistani soil and come forward and join hands with India in fight against poverty and other ills keep our region backward.

Pakistan doesn't have to 'prove' anything! Pakistan has long accused Afghanistan of harboring terrorists who have inflicted heavy losses inside Pakistan, yet how many times PAF crossed into Afghanistan?
Do you really think I would object if the PAF did that?

The Pope in Rome can become a giant Hitler in a couple of weeks.
What's this? I think you just jumped the shark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom