What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if secular westernized open minded liberal free thinkers and Champions of Tolerance kill people for have a difference of opinion they are heroes and revolutionaries but when Religious people kill someone for the same reason they are terrorist Wow I am just amazed at your hypocrisy
Religious fanatics in Pakistan kill others in the blink of an eye because you disagreed with them or if they don't kill you than they declare you kafir and issue a fatwa that you're wajibul qatal anyway he hanged them as per OP i may not agree with hanging each and every one of them but we should try to turn/educate them.
the arabic language is anything but 'backward'.
I agree OP have a problem with arabs or should i say arabic i think.

Also this words are belong to Allah, when you read or listen it is come from Allah, if we change it will be lost thats why it is holy. So every Muslim person has to learn meaning of Quran and search about Islam but while doing this we cannot change to languge nor accent of Quran.

If we change it will be someting like Bible or Torah. As people know there are many kind of Bible and every sections or churches has their own Bible and every group says our Bible is pure but....

Yes the words belong to Allah, but he said it could be understood, Maybe it wasn't even spoken but telepathic or something else. I really doubt Allah would speak arabic.

Allah is not an arab, Allah is a divine being.

By keeping this up "listening in arabic" we boost the arabs ego, sooner or later they will start saying they are the "chosen people" by Allah, if they aren't already.

Thanks for the translations, but I wouldn't call it ignorance. I'm a TURK not an arab why should I learn their language?

We ruled over the arabs for hundreds of years and as a side-effect we now need to listen to their language.
Exactly nobody is making you learn this language. If you are a turk why you learned english? Is this making you british or american? This is not good logic. You can obtain knowledge only by seeking knowledge. Its not harm to learn what the imam is saying 5 times a day from the mosque.

If you read his posts - he's using the prayer excuse to really get at the matter at hand...which is his disdain for anything arab.

He's already called arabic 'backwardness' - arabs maybe a lot of things...but, the arabic language is anything but 'backward'. Not to mention - 'soft power colonialism'.

Dude, you could have just opened a thread that said - Turks/Turkish >>>> Arabs/Arabic and be done with it :lol:

Where are you from Russel?

Are you from an english speaking country?

If so imagine every time you went to church you would hear the bible in "arabic" even though you don't understand it.
How would you feel about that?

and..............................

thread unwatched.

this thread can easily light up in flames anytime. I have done my bit to stoke the flames.

cheers...........................

#MakeIndiaHinduAgain
#MakeTurkeySecularAgain
#MakeIranZartushtAgain
#WeLoveMangoes

peace

Exactly nobody is making you learn this language. If you are a turk why you learned english? Is this making you british or american? This is not good logic. You can obtain knowledge only by seeking knowledge. Its not harm to learn what the imam is saying 5 times a day from the mosque.

I learned english because it's spoken by most people on earth. Why should I learn arabic? They still eat with their hands.
1f8a0004587a99676aa2

Yes the words belong to Allah, but he said it could be understood, Maybe it wasn't even spoken but telepathic or something else. I really doubt Allah would speak arabic.

By keeping this up "listening in arabic" we boost the arabs ego, sooner or later they will start saying they are the "chosen people" by Allah, if they aren't already.
The arabs are not chosen the arabic language is chosen because in this language there are a lot of unique words that dont have equivalent in other languages.

I learned english because it's spoken by most people on earth. Why should I learn arabic? They still eat with their hands.
1f8a0004587a99676aa2
From time to time I am eating borek with my hands to. Nobody is making you learn this language. You can freely ask google what does the words in adhan means.

1f8a0004587a99676aa2

Eating with hand is Sunnah why don't you show some respect to different religions and culture?

Who says eating with spoon is better? Who knows maybe eating with hand is better for health aswell.

From time to time I am eating borek with my hands to. Nobody is making you learn this language. You can freely ask google what does the words in adhan means.

Probably he learned from his ata to meddle into peoples lives and try to change the way of lives of people.. i mean chp and other seculars till this day and age are still saying that hijab should banned.

These people are delusional

First I have a question. What is a mosk? Do you mean Mosque?
The reason Arabic is used is because the words spoken there are holy and absolutely cannot be changed in the slightest way. And when translating something to another language there is always some loss of meaning.
First point it's the words meaning which are holy and that should not be changed. Second Turkey has so big population and it would be wrong to say that there is not even a single person who can translate from Arabic to Turkish with correctness. And if you are portraying that nobody can translate it in local Language with correctness due to any number of reasons. Then speaking in Arabic also doesn't do justice simply because if trained translators can't do it professionally, how will common people understand it with accuracy. Hope post is well taken. Thank you.

He's a kemalist they are all the same islam haters

You did not rule arabs you are a kemalist you didn't rule anything. GTFO

And why do you speak english btw isn't this a foreign language too?

Modern Turkish has many arab, persian, french and english words aswell buddy

Yes I'm a kemalist, so what?

There would be no Turkey if it wasn't for ATATURK, if you get offended by Ataturk, you are more than welcome to go with your arab friends.

I think you have zero info about Arabic language, it is most complicated most advanced and has larger words reservoir in the world language, even English and many europian languages are caming from Arabic grammar. So when you try to explain something you can explain what you want very easly, but in our language it is hard to explain. For example just for one word we have to write 10 words, our language is very basic compare to Arabic.

So if we translate Qur-an it is not giving all meaning but just basic things, also every translater can be change to mean of Qur-an and it is mean Quran can be Disrupted easly thats why we are fear to translate it, but we just trust some imams and read what they read, also read another translated one, then listen imams think and reach Truths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom