What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating with hand is Sunnah why don't you show some respect to different religions and culture?

Who says eating with spoon is better? Who knows maybe eating with hand is better for health aswell.

Probably he learned from his ata to meddle into peoples lives and try to change the way of lives of people.. i mean chp and other seculars till this day and age are still saying that hijab should banned.

These people are delusional

Eating with hands is backwardness, I never voted for CHP I'm more MHP/AKP in the middle.

Not really, does it say in my profile?

Probably just selected some random age.

I don't like arabic, I love turkish.

If you love arabic so much that you will fight with a fellow Turk over it then you are welcome to move to Syria, I'm sure you'll like it there with isis after all they speak a language you respect more than turkish.

You can be turk or eskimo for all that matter i have nothing in common with scums like you.

You really have an inferiority complex if you believe praying or having Adhan in Arabic threatens your culture/identity.

It's the other way around, I look at arabs and I look at us. Why should I learn a backward peoples language?

Eating with hands is backwardness, I never voted for CHP I'm more MHP/AKP in the middle.

That's your opinion buddy I enjoy sometimes eating with my hand

There are real problems such as prostitution, gambling, murderers, rapists, corruption let's focus and fix these important matters first

Do not meddle into peoples way of lives werent you the ones crying about freedom of lifestyles you have no right to do that

Funny thing is i had very intensive religious lessons when i was a kid, i would even say way more than most conservatives in Turkey who think that going to the mosque alone makes you a good muslim while when you dont go your a bad person.

Same here I'm from a conservative family, but back in the day even conservatives loved Ataturk and respected him very much for what he accomplished.

These days because of current politics as soon as you say you are a kemalist people think you hate religion and AKP and so on.

Guess what I'm a conservative and a kemalist.

There is no dignity in not respecting Ataturk, because without him we would Armenia today if even that and we would get kicked around like a ball by imperialists.

The only reason we can be proud today and say I'm a Turk with dignity is because of Ataturk!!!

If you don't respect Ataturk then you are simply not a Turk.

Not because he is a kemalist because he hates arabs and arabic ezan.. he doesn't even know meaning of ezan how pathetic is that?
First this...

Do not act dumb buddy you know and everybody knows turkists and kemalists are fiercest against islam

A muslim who opposes anything related to islam such a wonderful muslims you're

You guys are a joke
And then this, you already contradict yourself at the same post....

And not to forget the earlier posts.
He's a kemalist they are all the same islam haters

That's your opinion mate. I enjoy sometimes eating with my hand

There are really bad things such as prostitution, gambling, murderers, rapists, corruption let's first focus and fix these important matters first

Do not meddle into peoples way of lives werent you the ones crying about freedom of lifestyles you have no right to do that

Certain foods you can take bread and dip it into the food, like menemen.

But eating bulgur and rice with hands, come on.

The world is changing but the arabs refuse to adapt, when humanity lives in space in a 1000 years from now, they will still be in KSA eating with their hands and playing with their special goats.

First this...

And then this, you already contradict yourself at the same post....

And not to forget the earlier posts.

Read again it's not contradiction both claims are true.

Most Kemalists dislike ezan, arabic, sakal, turban but they don't hate islam lol it's all good buddy have a nice day.

So, don't. Your issue/grievance is with Arabs and Arabic. And this is borne out by the fact you completely unprompted came up with - 'we ruled them for hundreds of years' - what does that have to do with the Holy Quran and understanding what it is you are reciting?

Ok Russel, go buy a book in Vietnamese written in Latin alphabets, then read it.

That would make you crazy, it's not normal to read or listen to something you don't understand.

Especially if it's religious like with the Ezan in arabic in Turkey.

People listen to it and say:
"Hey look at me I'm a better muslim now because I listen to ezan."

BUT

They don't understand it!!!

It's better to at least understand half of it in turkish than none of it in arabic.

AND...

THIS IS SPARTAAAA.

I mean this is TURKEY not isis territory, so we speak TURKISH!

Certain foods you can take bread and dip it into the food, like menemen.

But eating bulgur and rice with hands, come on.

The world is changing but the arabs refuse to adapt, when humanity lives in space in a 1000 years from now, they will still be in KSA eating with their hands and playing with their special goats.

go to africa there is a certain culture that you must respect same with asia and any other place

We have to respect wheiter you like or not don't be a yobaz please be a little humble or something

Konu Müslüman ve Müslüman olmayan yada Dindar ve Dindar olmayanlar arasına fitne sokup bir birine düşman etmekten başka neye hizmet etti, forum üyeleri durup bir düşünmeli bence.

Why should I learn arabic, it does look like imposing their language on us.

Look at the christians in the USA do they listen to the bible old testament in hebrew?

No they read and listen in english.

What makes arabic so great?

The english language has over 700,000 words in it and is understood by most people on earth, would make more sense to have it in english because the sheer number of words in the english language would mean we could understand each phrase better.

I just don't see the logic, seems more like politics imposing the arabic language on us.

why should I look at christians?
why should I use english for quran?
why dont you learn arabic?
whats your problem with arabic?

its the language of the holy quran and the prophet if you do not respect it than la kum dini kum wa liya deen!

a muslim will understand what I want to say with it..

Or maybe they are against the backward mindset? Ever though about this possibility?

Yea yea ofc that's a cover you can't say directly as you will lose credibility so what do you do? Kıvıra kıvıra anlatırsın böyle çok gördük geç bunları yemezler dostum

Read again it's not contradiction both claims are true.

Most Kemalists dislike ezan, arabic, sakal, turban but they don't hate islam lol it's all good buddy have a nice day.

I am kemalist, and I:
- Love ezan if I understand it, if it's turkish.
- I have nothing against arabic, just don't force it on the turkish people!
- I don't care about sakal (beard) but I prefer to look clean so I shave.
- Turban (headscarf) I don't care, I want freedom for jews, christians, muslims even marsians.
- We do not hate Islam, but the facts are there look at SYRIA, IRAQ, LIBYA.
The only reason some arab countries have money today is gas and oil, what do you think will happen to them when that runs out?

I wan the best for my people and my nation Turkey, which is to follow in Ataturks foot steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom