What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea ofc that's a cover you can't say directly as you will lose credibility so what do you do? Kıvıra kıvıra anlatırsın böyle çok gördük geç bunları yemezler dostum
Yeah whatever, if thats how you justify your hate then so be it but it still doesnt mean the world is like you prefer to see it.

Konu Müslüman ve Müslüman olmayan yada Dindar ve Dindar olmayanlar arasına fitne sokup bir birine düşman etmekten başka neye hizmet etti, forum üyeleri durup bir düşünmeli bence.

Benim anlamadığım adam dine karşı değilim diyor sonra utanmadan bu threadi açanı savunuyor.. o_O

Arap olmak istemiyorum ama müslümanım ben ecdadımızda müslümandı, bayrağın üzerindeki kan müslüman Türklerin kanları, bu topraklar müslüman Türk milletinin şehitlerinin kanlarıyla sulanmış. Şimdi bütün bu gerçekler ortadayken senin gibi cakallar kalacak ama ben gideceğim öylemi?

Beğenmiyorsan bu ülkeyi ozaman bi zahmet sen S.G arapca ezan okunmayan bir yere

Why derail the question his question was clear

Just answer how often do you attent prayer the answer is from eid to eid at best

That's reality not opinion and btw you're great muslims rakı sofrası, oruç tutmayan, kurban bayramına karşı, türbana ve sakala karşı olan süper müslümanlar sizi

I don't drink alcohol because I get a bad hangover, I drink it very rarely.

I am a Turk in Turkey, I don't want to listen to arabic, simple as that.
Where in the turkish constitution does it say "a turkish citizen is required to listen to arabic"?

If you really want to listen to arabic go to isis territory.

Ok Russel, go buy a book in Vietnamese written in Latin alphabets, then read it.

That would make you crazy, it's not normal to read or listen to something you don't understand.

Especially if it's religious like with the Ezan in arabic in Turkey.

People listen to it and say:
"Hey look at me I'm a better muslim now because I listen to ezan."

BUT

They don't understand it!!!

It's better to at least understand half of it in turkish than none of it in arabic.

AND...

THIS IS SPARTAAAA.

I mean this is TURKEY not isis territory, so we speak TURKISH!

I'm trying to figure out how it is that you are this obtuse - I hope it is deliberate. Because the alternative makes me very sad :(

Your issue is not with latin, vietnamese or any other language...or comprehension. Your problem is you think Turks are superior to Arabs.

After all - English is not your mother tongue, yet you took the effort to learn how to read, write and comprehend in English. So, it follows - you could have easily done the same for Arabic, instead of walking around not understanding what 15 lines in an adhan meant (15 lines that aren't all unique).

As I said 5 pages ago - ask a mod to delete this thread. Then open a new thread titled - 'Why Turks are better than Arabs'...it would suit the arguments you are making a lot more.

You're equating using your hands to eat with backwardness ffs. What a ridiculous thing to say. If you want to talk about the rights of women in the ME - fine. But, eating with your hands = backwardness :lol:

Benim anlamadığım adam dine karşı değilim diyor sonra utanmadan bu threadi açanı savunuyor.. o_O
Münakaşaya girip bir birimize girmeye gerek yok belki de o amaçlanıyordur, zaten durup durup sinir uçlarımızı kaşımıyorlar mı? Bugünler de Mustafa Kemalin heykellerine saldırmalarının altında da aynı sebep yatıyor, iki tarafı bir birine karşı kışkırtmaya çalışıyorlar. Biz kendimiz oyuna gelmeyelim yeter oyunu yapmak isteyenler kendi çalar kendi söyler sonra susar giderler.

Yeah whatever, if thats how you justify your hate then so be it but it still doesnt mean the world is like you prefer to see it.

You should not love everything you must hate when necessary but i don't hate individuals i just hate bad idea's such as racism and intolerance

the azan could be chinese for all i care, what a lot of people do have a problem is the loud. and they should do something about that. there are lots of people out there. who do not believe your fairytales. and find the azan disturbing.

Last edited:
Not because he is a kemalist because he hates arabs and arabic ezan.. he doesn't even know meaning of ezan how pathetic is that?

Do not act dumb buddy you know and everybody knows turkists and kemalists are fiercest against islam

A muslim who opposes anything related to islam such a wonderful muslims you're

You guys are a joke

Who are you to judge who is a good muslim and who is a bad muslim?
Are you saying you have the right to speak on behalf of GOD?

We are muslims, but we are not asleep/hypnotized like some to let our country become arabic, we are AWAKE and AWARE of the situation. We don't simply pray for the best like some, we ACT.

Yes we area joke, at least we read books and not eat with our hands.

Look your beloved arabs:

hands-mansaf.jpg

That's their culture fine, but don't try to push it on the Turkish people. If you want to eat with your hands move to isis territory, they are waiting for you day and night.

Münakaşaya girip bir birimize girmeye gerek yok belki de o amaçlanıyordur, zaten durup durup sinir uçlarımızı kaşımıyorlar mı? Bugünler de Mustafa Kemalin heykellerine saldırmalarının altında da aynı sebep yatıyor, iki tarafı bir birine karşı kışkırtmaya çalışıyorlar. Biz kendimiz oyuna gelmeyelim yeter oyunu yapmak isteyenler kendi çalar kendi söyler sonra susar giderler.

Doğru diyorsun ama ne yazıkki dünyanın heryerinden insanlar geliyor bu siteye birisi böyle şeyler yazıyorsa turk bayrağını kullanarak vallahi billahi utanç verici birşey ben sadace vatandaşlık görevimi yerine getiriyorum en azından hepimizin böyle bunun gibi olmadığını görsünler sonra arkamızdan atmasınlar

Who are you to judge who is a good muslim and who is a bad muslim?
Are you saying you have the right to speak on behalf of GOD?

We are muslims, but we are not asleep/hypnotized like some to let our country become arabic, we are AWAKE and AWARE of the situation. We don't simply pray for the best like some, we ACT.

Yes we area joke, at least we read books and not eat with our hands.

Look your beloved arabs:

hands-mansaf.jpg

That's their culture fine, but don't try to push it on the Turkish people. If you want to eat with your hands move to isis territory, they are waiting for you day and night.

Are you really Turkish you sound like a provocative falseflagger

But okay what do you suggest should we tell arabs to stop eating with hand? Whats your point and who do you think you are??

As i said before if you don't like ezan in arabic you are free to move to Greece or Armenia

hailing those:
Marcus and a Romanian boy

yeah same mind set same ppl.. and you say nothing against islam
I don't drink alcohol because I get a bad hangover, I drink it very rarely.

I am a Turk in Turkey, I don't want to listen to arabic, simple as that.
Where in the turkish constitution does it say "a turkish citizen is required to listen to arabic"?

If you really want to listen to arabic go to isis territory.

and than your real face.. and youwrote you havenothing against islam..
your problem with arabic is islam.. be honest man.. why are you such a scary cat.. talk directly..

your friends are those you called above.. they are your awliyah your allies..

you ppl are full of hate hiding behind freedom and other nationalism.. your nationalism ends when ppl do not agree do your point of view..

than love the arab prophet and the arabic quran al karim.. its hard to "belive" that ppl exists who say they love the prophet and the holy book when they reject it in the same time by mocking about them..

look at yourself you are a liar

You can be turk or eskimo for all that matter i have nothing in common with scums like you.

Calling me "scum" instead of discussing like a civilized person.

You do realize that is typical arab mentality right?

You act with your emotions just like arabs.

Imagine if majority of Turkey becomes like you, that is act upon emotions so easily.
We will end up killing each other for very simple things, such as calling someone "dumb".

And before you know it we end up like Syria/Iraq.

You look at KSA and other rich arab countries and think "they are doing fine"... But Turkey does not have OIL, you will see all those arab countries fight internally as soon as they don't have any leverage on the super powers.

If you thin protecting Turks from arabization is wrong, you are more than welcome to go dine with isis, but remember to eat with your hands or they will get butthurt.

go to africa there is a certain culture that you must respect same with asia and any other place

We have to respect wheiter you like or not don't be a yobaz please be a little humble or something

Forcing my people to listen to arabic is not respect, sure I respect them to speak arabic in arabia, not in Turkey.

This is Turkey, maybe you are in the wrong country?

Funny thing is i had very intensive religious lessons when i was a kid, i would even say way more than most conservatives in Turkey who think that going to the mosque alone makes you a good muslim while when you dont go your a bad person.

its just your duty to do go the mosque..
having many intense lessons does not make anyone a good person.. there are ppl who know more about islam than many many muslims for excample western professors .. but they lack the heart..

hailing those:

yeah same mind set same ppl.. and you say nothing against islam

and than your real face.. and youwrote you havenothing against islam..
your problem with arabic is islam.. be honest man.. why are you such a scary cat.. talk directly..

your friends are those you called above.. they are your awliyah your allies..

you ppl are full of hate hiding behind freedom and other nationalism.. your nationalism ends when ppl do not agree do your point of view..

than love the arab prophet and the arabic quran al karim.. its hard to "belive" that ppl exists who say they love the prophet and the holy book when they reject it in the same time by mocking about them..

look at yourself you are a liar

It's true they are just afraid to tell their real opinions otherwise what they hide inside is much worse

Kanki, ulkenin araplasmasini önlemeye calismak sucmu?
Is it a crime to try to stop the arabization of Turkey?

Ve anlamadigin bir seyi dinlemek DELILIKTIR!
And to listen to something you don't understand is CRAZY!

Calling me "scum" instead of discussing like a civilized person.

You do realize that is typical arab mentality right?

You act with your emotions just like arabs.

Imagine if majority of Turkey becomes like you, that is act upon emotions so easily.
We will end up killing each other for very simple things, such as calling someone "dumb".

And before you know it we end up like Syria/Iraq.

You look at KSA and other rich arab countries and think "they are doing fine"... But Turkey does not have OIL, you will see all those arab countries fight internally as soon as they don't have any leverage on the super powers.

If you thin protecting Turks from arabization is wrong, you are more than welcome to go dine with isis, but remember to eat with your hands or they will get butthurt.

Forcing my people to listen to arabic is not respect, sure I respect them to speak arabic in arabia, not in Turkey.

This is Turkey, maybe you are in the wrong country?

First saying discuss in civilized manner then go on insult arabs
It's not even about arabs You're just a islam hater buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom