What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doğru diyorsun ama ne yazıkki dünyanın heryerinden insanlar geliyor bu siteye birisi böyle şeyler yazıyorsa turk bayrağını kullanarak vallahi billahi utanç verici birşey ben sadace vatandaşlık görevimi yerine getiriyorum en azından hepimizin böyle bunun gibi olmadığını görsünler sonra arkamızdan atmasınlar

Are you really Turkish you sound like a provocative falseflagger

But okay what do you suggest should we tell arabs to stop eating with hand? Whats your point and who do you think you are??

As i said before if you don't like ezan in arabic you are free to move to Greece or Armenia

İşin o boyutu var ama ölçüyü iyi ayarlamak gerek bu seferde hep bir birimize düştüğümüzü gören düşmanlarımız keyifleniyor.

It's true they are just afraid to tell their real opinions otherwise what they hide inside is much worse

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

Kanki, ulkenin araplasmasini önlemeye calismak sucmu?
Is it a crime to try to stop the arabization of Turkey?

Ve anlamadigin bir seyi dinlemek DELILIKTIR!
And to listen to something you don't understand is CRAZY!

Birader senin araplaşmak dediğin şey aslında islamlaşmak

Islama karşı mücadele ediyorsun bizide böyle yalanlarla kandırmaya çalışıyorsun ama yemezler.

its just your duty to do go the mosque..
having many intense lessons does not make anyone a good person.. there are ppl who know more about islam than many many muslims for excample western professors .. but they lack the heart..
Thats my point, as you can see im not the one claiming whos is going to the mosques how much or who hates whom.

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

Amenna ve Sadakna dostum

yes yes
its all because they want to conquer you and enslave you using their oil. its all an evil plan to destroy Kemalism i tell you. a little birdie told me this.
that is why Ataturk. he was smart. he banned the script. the language. the azaan. the muslim dress code the fez and many other things. all these things corrupt the free spirit and do not let people advance and be good and enjoy life.
totally agree. even the prophet was an Arab why should you follow him? nobody cares about the pre islamic beautiful history of the turks and how glorious were their triumphs and how just were their laws.
it is all an evil plan by hmmm since you are turkish...i say Greece...its Greece's plan to work with Arabs to destroy the great Millet of Turks. The Kurds are with them and so are the Moslems. You should ask for a referendum. the secular nature of turkey is under threat.
Who knows 30 years from now everyone will be eating Kapsa Pilav instead of the glorious lahmacun.

just tell me how many of the words in Turkish have an 'arabic' lineage?
Mate, I advise you to stop drinking camel piss, I know some of your local imams said it's healthy and religiously it's good but don't. It's clouding your brain.

the azan could be chinese for all i care, what a lot of people do have a problem is the loud. and they should do something about that. there are lots of people out there. who do not believe your fairytales. and find the azan disturbing.
Looks like it's a global problem. Most people here find that loud arab noise annoying as hell but you're denounced as a hater if anyone dare speak about it.

It's comforting to hear people in muslim majority countries also being annoyed with it lol.

They could do so much with technology these days, auto messages, apps, recorded phone calls, gps directions to the closest braying center.. loud speaker pollution in residential areas need to be banned.

Are you really Turkish you sound like a provocative falseflagger

As i said before if you don't like ezan in arabic you are free to move to Greece or Armenia

I am a TURK yes, you are the one protecting arabs and the forcing of their language upon Turkey.

Are you sure you aren't arab?

We already took refugees to Turkey, too many that speak arabic. Sure it's good we help them, but if they end up staying in Turkey which they are and already making too many babies, it's just a matter of time we have a real arab problem in our hands. It's a slow process but slowly they will force arabic upon the turkish people and before you know it we end up like their countries.

My aim is to stop this.

But this thread isn't about that, this thread is very simple and logical.

Why do people listen to something they don't understand, because that is the very definition of crazy.

I am asking a very simple and logical question.

Maybe we can listen to Persian call to prayers starting tomorrow, see the logic?
Or kurdish, or armenian, whatever rocks your boat, as long as 80 million people don't understand it, it's normal right?

If I was an american I would react to you with:
JESUS CHRIST MAN!!! :omghaha:

Thats my point, as you can see im not the one claiming whos is going to the mosques how much or who hates whom.

yeah I cant see whats in your chest.. as I wrote it above its about the heart.. but the one guy opened this thread because of a discussion with me in another thread maybe he was angry and wanted support..

Mate, I advise you to stop drinking camel piss, I know some of your local imams said it's healthy and religiously it's good but don't. It's clouding your brain.

Lol
What's with the bestiality and animal dung fetish here?

I am a TURK yes, you are the one protecting arabs and the forcing of their language upon Turkey.

Why do people listen to something they don't understand, because that is the very definition of crazy.

be honest as I wrote it multiple times..

we are protecting the arab language of quran al karim.. and we are not listening to something we do not understand.. I wrote before you read TAFSIR so you understand what you have read! but if you are lazy enough to not do it than that is indeed idiotic to not listen to the saying of your lord..

stop repeating this this makes you lool like a fool.. be honest or stop it..

Just because you went to mosque when you were small doesnt make you rightious or gives you anymore credibility söylemeye bile değmez niye şov yapıyorsun?

arkadaş diyorki romanian guy ve obur ırkçı almanı çok seviyorum diyor sen bunu görmezden geliyorsun ama çocukken camiye gitmissin şimdi evliya oldun demi :lol:

Aha bir mezhebsiz ehli sünnet düşmanı süper müslüman daha geldi :D

Just because you went to mosque when you were small doesnt make you rightious or gives you anymore credibility söylemeye bile değmez niye şov yapıyorsun?

arkadaş diyorki romanian guy ve obur ırkçı almanı çok seviyorum diyor sen bunu görmezden geliyorsun ama çocukken camiye gitmissin şimdi evliya oldun demi :lol:
Benim öyle bi iddiam olmadi, camiye gitme konusunu sen actin birdefa.

Are you sure you aren't arab?

We already took refugees to Turkey, too many that speak arabic. Sure it's good we help them, but if they end up staying in Turkey which they are and already making too many babies, it's just a matter of time we have a real arab problem in our hands. It's a slow process but slowly they will force arabic upon the turkish people and before you know it we end up like their countries.

My aim is to stop this.

But this thread isn't about that, this thread is very simple and logical.

I am asking a very simple and logical question.

Maybe we can listen to Persian call to prayers starting tomorrow, see the logic?
Or kurdish, or armenian, whatever rocks your boat, as long as 80 million people don't understand it, it's normal right?

If I was an american I would react to you with:
JESUS CHRIST MAN!!! :omghaha:

Nope your so called logic is flawed you're dumb :omghaha:

Benim öyle bi iddiam olmadi, camiye gitme konusunu sen actin birdefa.

Ben acmadım pakistanlı bu threadi acan kisiye sordu bende dedimki bizim kemalistler bayramdan bayrama gider sen üzerine alınıyorsun ama çevremdeki insanlar öyleyse suç bendemi ben kendi çevremde şahit olduklarımı soyluyorum sadece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom