What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konu Müslüman ve Müslüman olmayan yada Dindar ve Dindar olmayanlar arasına fitne sokup bir birine düşman etmekten başka neye hizmet etti, forum üyeleri durup bir düşünmeli bence.

Stop thinking everything is a conspiracy, as you have stated above you think this thread exists to start a fight between muslims like a trojan horse.

That isn't true at all.

This thread simply asks:
Why do 80 million people listen to another nations language which they do not understand?

No logic and the definition is crazy.

Believe in what you want, do what you want I could care less, but what is going on is crazy. Listening to something you don't understand and thinking it's "ok" or worse "normal".

One needs to differentiate between what is crazy and what is "normal".

Do this right now:
Go to youtube and search for muslim prayers in Vietnamese and while doing that take notes of how much you learned.

See?

Not understanding = crazy

But we do it on a daily basis as if people are hypnotized.

I bet the west is laughing at us non-stop, and worst part is we deserve it!

Anyone know what Ataturk would do in this situation, what he would say?
Any comment by him regarding the matter from historical archives?

why should I look at christians?
why should I use english for quran?
why dont you learn arabic?
whats your problem with arabic?

its the language of the holy quran and the prophet if you do not respect it than la kum dini kum wa liya deen!

a muslim will understand what I want to say with it..

Why should I learn arabic?

I am not an arab, I'd rather learn english because it's a globally accepted language using the same alphabet as the most progressive nations in the world.

In SPARTA we speak SPARTAN!!!!

I mean Turkish :)

Stop thinking everything is a conspiracy, as you have stated above you think this thread exists to start a fight between muslims like a trojan horse.

That isn't true at all.

This thread simply asks:
Why do 80 million people listen to another nations language which they do not understand?

Believe in what you want, do what you want I could care less, but what is going on is crazy. Listening to something you don't understand and thinking it's "ok" or worse "normal".

Do this right now:
Go to youtube and search for muslim prayers in Vietnamese and while doing that take notes of how much you learned.

See?

I am not an arab, I'd rather learn english because it's a globally accepted language using the same alphabet as the most progressive nations in the world.

Just because you're dumb that doesn't mean 80 million don't understand Ezan

That isn't true at all.

This thread simply asks:

Do this right now:

See?

You see that's what i mean you find spartans cool but Spartans were a bunch of greek homosexuals, i always loved our own hero's which are ottomans, seljuks, goktürks etc who's more turk now huh?

Arabcı diyordun yunan sevdalısı olduğun ortaya çıktı

Ben acmadım pakistanlı bu threadi acan kisiye sordu bende dedimki bizim kemalistler bayramdan bayrama gider sen üzerine alınıyorsun ama çevremdeki insanlar öyleyse suç bendemi ben kendi çevremde şahit olduklarımı soyluyorum sadece.
Ozaman genellemeyi birak.

hailing those:

yeah same mind set same ppl.. and you say nothing against islam

and than your real face.. and youwrote you havenothing against islam..
your problem with arabic is islam.. be honest man.. why are you such a scary cat.. talk directly..

look at yourself you are a liar

First of all Marcus and Romanian boy are my BFF you can't touch them.

Second of all I will be honest and say I don't want people in Turkey to listen to arabic which they don't understand. Because it's crazy to listen to something you don't understand and actually believing your a good muslim for doing so. Seriously?

Marcus and Romanian boy whatever your name is, come back me up bro's, many think it's normal to listen to something you don't understand over and over. :sarcastic:

Mods

@cabatli_53 @waz

Please close this xenophobe islamophobic thread

Second of all I will be honest and say I don't want people in Turkey to listen to arabic which they don't understand. Because it's crazy to listen to something you don't understand and actually believing your a good muslim for doing so. Seriously?

Marcus and Romanian boy whatever your name is, come back me up bro's, many think it's normal to listen to something you don't understand over and over. :sarcastic:

You aşağılık kompleksli ezik that marcus and romanian everyday insult turks here and yet you still sukking up to them like a good puppy lol

Mods

@cabatli_53 @waz

You aşağılık kompleksli ezik that marcus and romanian everyday insult turks here and yet you still sukking up to them like a good puppy lol

Bunlara cvp vererek adam yerine koyuyorsun. Kendi haline bırak gitsin

I'm trying to figure out how it is that you are this obtuse - I hope it is deliberate. Because the alternative makes me very sad :(

Your issue is not with latin, vietnamese or any other language...or comprehension. Your problem is you think Turks are superior to Arabs.

After all - English is not your mother tongue, yet you took the effort to learn how to read, write and comprehend in English. So, it follows - you could have easily done the same for Arabic, instead of walking around not understanding what 15 lines in an adhan meant (15 lines that aren't all unique).

As I said 5 pages ago - ask a mod to delete this thread. Then open a new thread titled - 'Why Turks are better than Arabs'...it would suit the arguments you are making a lot more.

You're equating using your hands to eat with backwardness ffs. What a ridiculous thing to say. If you want to talk about the rights of women in the ME - fine. But, eating with your hands = backwardness :lol:

I would have reacted the same way if the call to prayer was in armenian, russian or whatever.

I might seem like I hate arabs and their way of life, the reason for that is to prove certain points to turkish posters who oppose my view and scream about their love for arabic.

I'm trying to make them understand that Turkey = Turkish

It's a very simple question:
Why the hell do we listen to something we don't understand?

I didn't say remove it, I'm a muslim myself, I suggested at least it should be in turkish so people understand it.

But looking at the responses in this thread I can now clearly see that people are brainwashed, so much that TURKISH people will protect arabic over turkish, even if it's crazy to listen to something you don't understand.

I also noticed that if you love Ataturk or you don't want the arabic language in Turkey, then you are classified as anti-islam.

Turkey has changed lately, 15 years ago all the conservatives LOVED Ataturk, but looking at this thread you are not a muslim if you respect Ataturk.

I'm not sure maybe it's just paid trolls, but it's very sad.

the azan could be chinese for all i care, what a lot of people do have a problem is the loud. and they should do something about that. there are lots of people out there. who do not believe your fairytales. and find the azan disturbing.

In a true democracy, there should be no pushing of certain religion on all the population.

Now I will get called anti-islam, but I'm speaking for the muslims too.

In germany they should not have church bells that ring all the time, do they have them?

I mean EVERY person should be FREE to believe what they want, that is true democracy.

Religion is between man and God.

Problem is people make it political, and this is a very deep topic.

Religion should be private, just like sex.

Sex is between husband and wife.

Religion is between God and humanbeing.

Using religion for politics and to gain respect in a society (acceptance) is the real problem.

A wise friend once told me:
Religion is man made, God is real.

I asked him to tell me more.

And he said "read the book, it's between man and God only" So what we have today is messed up really because PEOPLE tell us what religion is and isn't, in reality all of this is a sin.

Who are you to speak on behalf of God?

Read the book and simply believe in God.

But look at us now, we need to listen to some arabic language we don't even understand.

If you can't define crazy when you see it, then you are most likely crazy yourself.
(I will be famous for this quote one day) ;)

Not sure if that matters here, I have nothing against prayer. I simply don't want to be forced to listen to something in arabic a language I don't even understand, a language I don't even want to learn.
Make it in turkish and I will enjoy listening to it more because it will actually make sense.
Not sure what example to give you but image people in China had to listen to Spanish call to prayers 5 times a day. It simply doesn't make any sense at all.
It's CRAZY!

Dear its not for your fun.
Similarly, everything can't be made Turkish. If you don't offer the prayers, why does it bother you? If that so, does a dogs bark concerns you? or a Lions roar? Can you make them Turkish as well? Cause we can't understand that as well. But if a dog runs after you, you will understand it even if that dog doen't make any noise.

Mods

@cabatli_53 @waz

Why calling the mods?

Was it too much of me to ask a very simple and very logical question?

Marcus and Romanian boy are my BFF you no touch them, they will come here and back me up soon :)

First saying discuss in civilized manner then go on insult arabs
It's not even about arabs You're just a islam hater buddy!!

You are like a parrot you just say I hate islam over and over.

I am not your buddy, Marcus and Romanian boy are my buddies, we have a very intense and "special" relationship ;)

to read and really understand the quran..

and now everytime the same thing:

my bad I touched them already many times..

Second of all I will be honest and say I don't want people in Turkey to listen to arabic *missing word comes here* which they don't understand.

you are missing a word "quran"..

ppl called the prophet crazy.. so dont mind if do not take you seriously if you call us crazy..

I am not an arab, why should I learn arabic?
I'm a TURK not an arab why should I learn their language?

Why should I learn arabic? They still eat with their hands.

And yes I'm a muslim

the unchanged holy quran is written in arabic so recitite it in arabic..

also the quran you should read it in arabic but also read some good tafsir

again to read the quran you shpould learn it..

I wrote before you read TAFSIR so you understand

so many times I said it to you but you repeat your way.. maybe because you should change your words and write it the correct way you mean it.. change arab with muslim and than there is the answer

No way I'm learning arabic, nothing but backwardness.
you mean the holy kuran in arabic is backward.. estagfiruallah

You never know there are some smart members here, Marcus and a Romanian boy, maybe they can help with their wisdom :)

ameeeeeeeen .. la kum dini kum wa li ya deen

your answer lies in the holy quran al karim allah the almighty speaks to you..

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

sorry man thats your full problem.. be honest and talk what you mean..

you created this threat after a discussion with me in an another thread..

It's the other way around, I look at arabs and I look at us. Why should I learn a backward peoples language?

Something tells me you won't just stop at the language. Anyways since we are communicating here in English, which means you don't have any problems with the English language and by using the same analogy as with Arabic, you consider the English people superior to you?

İşin o boyutu var ama ölçüyü iyi ayarlamak gerek bu seferde hep bir birimize düştüğümüzü gören düşmanlarımız keyifleniyor.

Ne dusmani ya birader, hep hayal dunyasindasiniz, biraz gercekci olun.

Zaten 80 milyon anlamadigi arapcayi dinliyor ya, asil bu bizim dusmana ne kadar salak oldugumuzu gösterir. Bende iste bunu cözmeye calisiyorum.

Bizler akilli dusumesini bilen varliklariz, biraz mantik lutfen.

We are intelligent beings that are able to think, some logic please.

The Arabic is not official language in the Islam as no such thing exists in the Islam.Islam abusers want to exploit the muslims, therefore want them dependent on their mouths in their lives. So if no one understands it means more power for Islam abusers as in Iran, given the literate rate and the first order in Muslim world.

The Islam is time-friendly religion for all human beings.

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

Oh no I am the devil now?

Where in Quran does it say "do not use your logic"?

Birader senin araplaşmak dediğin şey aslında islamlaşmak

Islama karşı mücadele ediyorsun bizide böyle yalanlarla kandırmaya çalışıyorsun ama yemezler.

Yalan söylemek icin bir tane bile gerekcem yok birader.

Niye kandirim, sen cocukmusunda kanacaksin hemen?

Araplasmak islamlasmak deyildir, hangi mantikla bunlari bir araya getirdin anlamiyorum.

You are saying to become arabized is in reality to become more islamic, through what kind of logic did you come up with this conclusion?

Amenna ve Sadakna dostum

Anladiysam essek olim :)

It's an expression in turkish "Let me become a donkey if I understood what you just said", because he wrote in arabic it seems and expects Turks to understand.

Can't help but wonder do we have Turks that want to be arabized out of their free will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom