What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in previous posts u guys were saying old delhi is a different and new delhi is different why double standards in comparison :D 30 km is nothing taxila is near to Islamabad so the people who lived in taxila in ancient times must also have lived in islamabad :p

there are no double standards... old delhi and new delhi are the sub parts of the same city... it is just divided administratively...

old delhi comprises of the areas of Chandni Chowk, Kashmirigate..etc
new delhi comprises of the areas like Rajiv Chowk, Nehru palace, janpath etc..

there are no double standards... old delhi and new delhi are the sub parts of the same city... it is just divided administratively...

old delhi comprises of the areas of Chandni Chowk, Kashmirigate..etc
new delhi comprises of the areas like Rajiv Chowk, Nehru palace, janpath etc..

what ever islamabad is part of indus civilization so no point to compare history of both areas

in previous posts u guys were saying old delhi is a different and new delhi is different why double standards in comparison :D 30 km is nothing taxila is near to Islamabad so the people who lived in taxila in ancient times must also have lived in islamabad :p

Sorry i am not gonna continue this lame argument. next one guy will show a dinosaur named Pakisarous and say Pakistan existed since that dinosaur. I am not kidding. One guy here does it every time we talk about Pak history. I'd rather not waste my time on on such arguments.

Sorry i am not gonna continue this lame argument. next one guy will show a dinosaur named Pakisarous and say Pakistan existed since that dinosaur. I am not kidding. One guy here does it every time we talk about Pak history. I'd rather not waste my time on on such arguments.

i have already posted abt the history of islamabd so no need to argue on it :D

Ofc Delhi .
But the best shopping and hangouts is purely Mumbai .
First Mumbai was very much ahead of Delhi , but Delhi has done terrific development in these areas
Coastal area of Mumbai adds + point too

Care to post some pics to validate your claim?

showthread.php

our beautiful delhi pictures

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=479379&page=20

shangrila3rdplanetccsfm4.jpg

newdelhiskylineview14sg.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

shangrila3rdplanetccsfm4.jpg

newdelhiskylineview14sg.jpg

obviously new delhi.. no doubts about it.. from lal kila to delhi metro it has developed a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom