What's new

Pakistan among ‘most corrupt’ countries

it is true the people get a leader similar to themselves but sadly the small percentage who are different get dragged in the same mud!

Yup, brother....but the best part is that this kind of condition make us get a special situation in term of the level of contribution that we can potentially have if we try to change the condition by our own hand. Indonesia has similar problem actually. If the situation is quite good, our desire to fight will get empty. So, only on this condition person become so passionate to fight, thats why great leader only emerges after worst condition experienced by a nation.

Just want to ask....Do you have an Independent Anti Corruption Commission ? Indonesia has it, and its quite effective though.....

Last edited:
thanks to Nawaz Sharif family and Feudal elite !

by the corruption started when Nawaz first became the chief minister of Punjab...there the looting started, then followed by Zardari, then again by Nawaz and so on...
The rott actually started much early, but Ayub Khan(no 1 fuji talinga badmuaash), and his (feudal fraudster protégé) Zulfiqar Bhutto were the founding 'fathers'of every kind of HARAM KHORI AND HARAM KARI KNOWN TODAY AS " CORRUPTION"...YAHYA, NAWAZ, BENAZEER, ZARDARI AND MUSH , WITH HARAM KHOON IN THEIR BODIES, ARE SIMPLY FOLLOWING THEIR HEROS .

Last edited:
Yup, brother....but the best part is that this kind of condition make us get a special situation in term of the level of contribution that we can potentially have if we try to change the condition by our own hand. Indonesia has similar problem actually. If the situation is quite good, our desire to fight will get empty. So, only on this condition person become so passionate to fight, thats why great leader only emerges after worst condition experienced by a nation.

Just want to ask....Do you have an Independent Corruption Commission ? Indonesia has it, and its quite effective though.....
I have no idea....anti-Corruption commission prob yes, but how free of corruption they themselves are ...I really dont know @Jazzbot @Leader any idea?

Last edited:
I have no idea....Corruption commission prob yes, but how free of corruption they themselves are ...I really dont know @Jazzbot @Leader any idea?

Sorry....I mean Independent Anti-Corruption Commission. The commission that works out side the executive (government)

lolz...I actually understood what you wrote but somehow managed the same mistake @Aeronaut @Leader @Jazzbot @Abu Nasar do we have an independent anti-corruption commission ??

NAB was supposed to be independent and unbiased, but became a political bargaining & mud slinging tool.

We've had independent commissions like the Hamoodur Rahman Commission (HCR) who have done great jobs. BUTJust having a commission, for the sake of a commission doesn't serve any purpose. Just like prayer, for the sake of prayer doesn't really serve it's purpose. Payer is supposed to be a "momin's miraj" How many of us have every felt that spirituality? The minute you finish your prayer you are back to your old defective self!

The HCR did a great job, but what happened to their report / findings? Locked up under top secret, eyes only! No major corrective action was taken based on it's findings. To date those very flaws exist, including the selection of the COAS. Gen Ayub did a lot of good things, but one of his biggest mistake was the appointment of Gen Yahya. Same goes for Musharraf, he choose his most trusted lieutenant Kiyani. These kind of decisions, based on personal interest, always hurt the greater interest of the country.

I apologize for deviating from the topic. But this old fool, sometimes tends to become a sentimental old fool. Once again Apologies!

NAB was supposed to be independent and unbiased, but became a political bargaining & mud slinging tool.

We've had independent commissions like the Hamoodur Rahman Commission (HCR) who have done great jobs. BUTJust having a commission, for the sake of a commission doesn't serve any purpose. Just like prayer, for the sake of prayer doesn't really serve it's purpose. Payer is supposed to be a "momin's miraj" How many of us have every felt that spirituality? The minute you finish your prayer you are back to your old defective self!

The HCR did a great job, but what happened to their report / findings? Locked up under top secret, eyes only! No major corrective action was taken based on it's findings. To date those very flaws exist, including the selection of the COAS. Gen Ayub did a lot of good things, but one of his biggest mistake was the appointment of Gen Yahya. Same goes for Musharraf, he choose his most trusted lieutenant Kiyani. These kind of decisions, based on personal interest, always hurt the greater interest of the country.

I apologize for deviating from the topic. But this old fool, sometimes tends to become a sentimental old fool. Once again Apologies!
no harm done

@Indos hope this is helpful!

No surprise.

On my recent trip had to sell my old car and in a simple thing like that, the amount of hurdles and corruption at each and every stage left me very pessimistic about the future of this country,
Lol, are you sure it was Pakistan?

lolz...I actually understood what you wrote but somehow managed the same mistake @Aeronaut @Leader @Jazzbot @Abu Nasar do we have an independent anti-corruption commission ??

NAB is there, but doing nothing practically since Mushy is gone. KPK however is gonna make a similar provincial level anti corruption and accountability department which will be independent from provincial interferences and they can audit the CM also.

The bill is expected to be moved in KP Assembly next month.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom