What's new

WHAT IS INDIA?" BEST REPLY FROM SHASHI THAROOR TO AL JAZEERA JOURNALIST

India is merely a construct just like atlantis and valhalla

Too bad you don't know your history. Why are you ashamed to admit you are an Bangladeshi muslim?

If Pakistan is serious about negotiation on Kashmir, then get back the land you gave to China(Aksai Chin) then we can chit chat and go thru the vigorous process of negotiation till then ...no way.

The only issue between india and pakistan is the rss bhakts and terrororist raw. We have no issue with common indian people.

Token minorities in high positions does not make the majority Hindus a nice lot.

The only issue between india and pakistan is the rss bhakts and terrororist raw. We have no issue with common indian people.
What about me ! I m diehard Indian if u are friend of India I am ur friend and if u r enemy of India be ready I m ur enemy inshallah I will die for my country

Do not forget your LeT and the likes of them, the end part is somewhat true though.

And why does Ms Khar look Dravidian?
Ms Khar has a shortish narrow Roman nose, some thing that is alien to the broad flat nosed Dravidians, also she does not have thick brow ridges like southern Dravidians, besides I actually think she a commanding presence which ooozes sexiness.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound

It's nonsense to say the Pakistan Army is the issue between us.

The Pakistan Army is the formalized militaristic manifestation of the basic issue between us.

And why does Ms Khar look Dravidian?

Cheers, Doc

LOL at the Dravidian remark. Is that one your high caste groups? The Indians can only dream of having such a persona in their midst.

Token minorities in high positions does not make the majority Hindus a nice lot.

These guys really think that people world over can get fooled by these theatrics. Even that AJ journalist looks unimpressed. :lol:

Nawaz Sharif ta hayat na ahel hay aur India bhi ta qayinat dushman hhi nazar ata hy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom