What's new

WHAT IS INDIA?" BEST REPLY FROM SHASHI THAROOR TO AL JAZEERA JOURNALIST

Same old ghissi phissi indian logic by that throor. Hina actually owned him, and the last statement she made was a punishment for that tharoor for his nonsense during the entire show.

Ms Khar has a shortish narrow Roman nose, some thing that is alien to the broad flat nosed Dravidians, also she does not have thick brow ridges like southern Dravidians, besides I actually think she a commanding presence which ooozes sexiness.
@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound

1) She's got the most awful pock marked skin (heavily made up).

2) She looks a bit (quite a lot) tranny to me. She even sounds masculine.

3) To add to that, in the clip, she's suddenly many shades darker as well - Tharoor, who actually IS Dravidian, looks fairer.

@maximuswarrior

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
1) She's got the most awful pock marked skin (heavily made up).

2) She looks a bit (quite a lot) tranny to me. She even sounds masculine.

3) To add to that, in the clip, she's suddenly many shades darker as well - Tharoor, who actually IS Dravidian, looks fairer.

@maximuswarrior

Cheers, Doc
She is a darn sight better looking than Sushma ever was.

I better than Sushma ever was, now:lol: and then;)

Ya possible.

But have you seen our younger ones?

Shazia Ilmi and Shaina NC, a Muslim and a Hindu.

Quite fine ladies. Shaina is a fashionista too, like Hina.

Cheers, Doc

India is merely a construct just like atlantis and valhalla
Made by.

in%7Ebre.gif

Motto: Greed and Profit.

f6byl.jpg

How so?

Ya possible.

But have you seen our younger ones?

Shazia Ilmi and Shaina NC, a Muslim and a Hindu.

Quite fine ladies. Shaina is a fashionista too, like Hina.

Cheers, Doc
Shaina isn't bad, though i prefer Hina, the congress spokeswoman is not bad, her name has slipped my tongue,,,,,,Ahhh priyanka chaturvedi.Kudos

Shaina isn't bad, though i prefer Hina, the congress spokeswoman is not bad, her name has slipped my tongue,,,,,,Ahhh priyanka chaturvedi.Kudos

Aahh forgot her. Strident. High maintenance. :enjoy:

Cheers, Doc

tharoor was asked a question about gandhi but he mentioned jinnah which shows indians are mentally obsessed losers. I am no fan of hina but she owned him and at 19:50 mehdi owned him also.

Dimple Yadav , MP and wife of EX CM of UP Akhilesh Yadav .

There are many others politicians including party spoke persons . But it'not worth the time to spend on indian beauty Vs pakistani beauty .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom