What's new

Firing the new OFB 7.62x51 mm AR

look at the grouping.....what was he aiming at they targets legs? he missed a hude target. either a bad shot or a poor gun. but its the gorilla behing the shooter that made me laugh.

Unsteady amateur hands firing a less than average gun.
Wow looking at the F**king recoil even darra crappy guns dont have such recoil..
look at the grouping.....what was he aiming at they targets legs? he missed a hude target. either a bad shot or a poor gun. but its the gorilla behing the shooter that made me laugh.

Guys he is defence reporter not a professional to test the gun .

@waz mod please look on this man's statement.

@waz mod please look on this man's statement.
another indian crying? oh dady (pitta jee)please help me he offended me.... its a picture and I didn't insult your or your uncle so get over it you slimy git

Last edited:
5.56 much better for indian army. The recoil is way lesser and bullet still spin as well just that exit size smaller than 7.62mm.

7.62 for what? Taking down robocop?

Waste of time.

Indian Army will reject any thing that comes out of kabadi OFB.

5.56 much better for indian army. The recoil is way lesser and bullet still spin as well just that exit size smaller than 7.62mm.

5.56 is the mistake.

Going back to 7.62

All IA and forward deploy paramilitary love 7.62mm ak-47,

Happily throw away their oil spraying jammed INSAS.

Do you even know anything about high velocity rounds like the 5.56x45mm? Once the bullet enters the human tissue it starts to tumble and changes direction causing severe internal injury. Most of the the time the bullet stays inside your body and making it difficult to extract the bullet as the path of the bullet inside the body is unpredictable. Even if the bullet exits the body the exit hole will be bigger.

7.62x51 mm is also called as the full battle cartridge. It has a longer range and a higher velocity which is much better for COIN operations because of it's stopping power in longer ranges.

Back
Top Bottom