What's new

Indian Army Prepared for China : Indian Brigadier

Bro, we had this debate long ago, and I posted so much on this. Let's get back to topic. You have the right to assume whatever you want. Let time prove it, 5 years ago, India didn't even think the Chinis would send 14 vessels to IOR. That's all I am saying, think. You seen the 055s? EMALs? Nuc reactor for AC? Laser weapons? Thts the future, I would say in this 5 years, you will be shocked.
So you have it when the fight is going to break tomorrow? 5 years you can have another CBG. That is all. I told you it requires a gestation period for crew training and there are no shortcuts in that. You can use poor quality steel and everything to build up numbers. But you cannot go around crew training for a new platform.

And we are happy with the pace at which our navy is getting modernized with the funds we have. I give you an advice...go to the retired top brass and have a chat with them...I mean the people of the 90s. They will educate you more than any new General sitting there.

So you have it when the fight is going to break tomorrow? 5 years you can have another CBG. That is all. I told you it requires a gestation period for crew training and there are no shortcuts in that. You can use poor quality steel and everything to build up numbers. But you cannot go around crew training for a new platform.

And we are happy with the pace at which our navy is getting modernized with the funds we have. I give you an advice...go to the retired top brass and have a chat with them...I mean the people of the 90s. They will educate you more than any new General sitting there.
Once you use the word poor quality steel and breakdown, I know there is no useful debate with you. I typed a longggg analysis with Austerlitz and he seems to be hiding now. You can read that and understand.

Once you use the word poor quality steel and breakdown, I know there is no useful debate with you. I typed a longggg analysis with Austerlitz and he seems to be hiding now. You can read that and understand.

You are yet to tell me what is the warship grade steel you are using. So please tell me what is the steel used by China for Warship construction. It has a particular code given by every country. What is yours?

You are yet to tell me what is the warship grade steel you are using. So please tell me what is the steel used by China for Warship construction. It has a particular code given by every country. What is yours?
Bro, I posted an analysis on Chinese steel grades compared to Russian and Japanese steel. Look for it if it is still around. Freaking tired arguing with 10 Indians in a day. You can google it easily, and look for research papers, ask some Chinese members to translate for you and you will understand how far behind India is. FYI, we had never imported naval steel before, it's the most fundamental building block and the easiest to achieve.

Bro, I posted an analysis on Chinese steel grades compared to Russian and Japanese steel. Look for it if it is still around. Freaking tired arguing with 10 Indians in a day. You can google it easily, and look for research papers, ask some Chinese members to translate for you and you will understand how far behind India is. FYI, we had never imported naval steel before, it's the most fundamental building block and the easiest to achieve.
Yes I do. Your job is to translate it for me. So what grade of ABS steel that you use? What is the specific gravity? tensile strength and Shear strength of the steel. What is the behaviour of the steel in Warm waters and cold waters?

Yes I do. Your job is to translate it for me. So what grade of ABS steel that you use? What is the specific gravity? tensile strength and Shear strength of the steel. What is the behaviour of the steel in Warm waters and cold waters?
Bro I admit defeat. Chinese steel is inferior, we are importing all our steel. We have no technology. Can you let me sleep now? Need to work tomorrow.:lol:

Bro, we had this debate long ago, and I posted so much on this. Let's get back to topic. You have the right to assume whatever you want. Let time prove it, 5 years ago, India didn't even think the Chinis would send 14 vessels to IOR. That's all I am saying, think. You seen the 055s? EMALs? Nuc reactor for AC? Laser weapons? Thts the future, I would say in this 5 years, you will be shocked.

Bro, you have your positions, and I think you seem like a reasonable person. Remember, China is not playing by Indian rules. That's all. There is no right or wrong in geopolitics, only the weak and strong.

Right about strong weak.

But already Chinese constitution is being followed there.India or Bhutan never showed concern until you started construction..Bhutan still have a soft claim on this plateau but they never been proactive in expense of peace.BTW the road construction is direct violation of 1998 Bhutan China agreements as per their foreign office.

http://www.mfa.gov.bt/press-releases/press-release-272.html

"In view of the many queries raised recently in the media regarding the Bhutan – China boundary in the Doklam area the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would like to convey the following:

On 16th June 2017, the Chinese Army started constructing a motorable road from Dokola in the Doklam area towards the Bhutan Army camp at Zompelri. Boundary talks are ongoing between Bhutan and China and we have written agreements of 1988 and 1998 stating that the two sides agree to maintain peace and tranquility in their border areas pending a final settlement on the boundary question, and to maintain status quo on the boundary as before March 1959. The agreements also state that the two sides will refrain from taking unilateral action, or use of force, to change the status quo of the boundary.

Bhutan has conveyed to the Chinese side, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel, that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between our two countries. Bhutan hopes that the status quo in the Doklam area will be maintained as before 16 June 2017."

you heard it in Kargil, right? why you even bothered to show up here. This is between two big brothers, you keep quite

we showed you BAAP khon hai.....now you want us to show you Big brother knon hai....
ps. check out the heights we are still holding in kargil. we can cut the supply lines at will

These guys should Keep their mouth shut.... Let the Chinese warning factories to talk.....
Indians renown to have big mouth so Why are you asking for the impossible?

we showed you BAAP khon hai.....now you want us to show you Big brother knon hai....
ps. check out the heights we are still holding in kargil. we can cut the supply lines at will
which BAAP? US, Arabs or now chinis? and by the way, you never even showed up to take dead bodies of your own soldiers...and talking big mouth

And who are to stop people from posting on this thread or on this forum? What are you abbu here or something?
post anything if it makes sense, if not then keep quite. listen to your abbu :lol::lol::lol:

which BAAP? US, Arabs or now chinis? and by the way, you never even showed up to take dead bodies of your own soldiers...and talking big mouth

post anything if it makes sense, if not then keep quite. listen to your abbu :lol::lol::lol:

baap come first, in this case 14 august, and the comes son, 15 august
so plz don't talk about baap, be an above average indian and think on ground realities not on your wet dreams

You really think you are people's abbu here? :rofl:

You are here for few days. Don't forget your two paisa auqat. Shabash. ;)

These guys should Keep their mouth shut.... Let the Chinese warning factories to talk.....

I don't think so, they should give out limited statements so that people don't think we're completey hands off.

Back
Top Bottom