What's new

Indian Army Prepared for China : Indian Brigadier

it is either Chinese or Bhutanese but never Indian.
Huh? you are now arguing on my thoughts? Damn if I say it's Chinese territory damn if I say it's disputed? You can really never argue with an Indian. I read it, you don't seem to understand it.
Are are really serious?I am just answering your question.
India doesn't claim any land but those treaties made it mandatory for Bhutan to let control foreign & defense policies by India.
Digest it

Huh? you are now arguing on my thoughts? Damn if I say it's Chinese territory damn if I say it's disputed? You can really never argue with an Indian. I read it, you don't seem to understand it.

Well, there is a possibility but if Pakistan destabilizes, India will be face the largest threat not China. It's actually in your interest to make sure they survive and maintain the status quo, that's what China wants too. Don't push your luck too much.

No. You think so. China will be losing a lot more. We have already had enough problems with their army. Once Pakistan is Balkanized there is nothing for them to claim. But you will be losing a direct land route to the Indian Ocean.

Are are really serious?I am just answering your question.
India doesn't claim any land but those treaties made it mandatory for Bhutan to let control foreign & defense policies by India.
Digest it
Firstly, I am not going to debate that treaty which I read and understood. Secondly, it's your treaty, not our treaty, if tomorrow Pakistan signs a treaty with us, do you want us to come in?

No. You think so. China will be losing a lot more. We have already had enough problems with their army. Once Pakistan is Balkanized there is nothing for them to claim. But you will be losing a direct land route to the Indian Ocean.
Who cares about a direct route, a port is all we want, look at Djibouti, you think we need a direct route? Look at diego garcia. When you talk about economics, then yes, it makes sense, when it come to geopolitics, Gwadar is all we need.

Firstly, I am not going to debate that treaty which I read and understood. Secondly, it's your treaty, not our treaty, if tomorrow Pakistan signs a treaty with us, do you want us to come in?

I dont think you need one....because of CPEC you might end up with whole of the country. Come back to us after you achieved it.

Who cares about a direct route, a port is all we want, look at Djibouti, you think we need a direct route? Look at diego garcia. When you talk about economics, then yes, it makes sense, when it come to geopolitics, Gwadar is all we need.

Back with Djibouti rant are we? You need to transport all the way from SCS to the Indian ocean under the eyes of Indian Navy. All the best with that.

I dont think you need one....because of CPEC you might end up with whole of the country. Come back to us after you achieved it.

Back with Djibouti rant are we? You need to transport all the way from SCS to the Indian ocean under the eyes of Indian Navy. All the best with that.
Yes, it's already transported and seen by the Indian Navy and the base is up and running. You seem to think we build ships there? Bro it's a base, once you complete it, you just need food, water and fuel, you think we ship them from China? It is commercial off the shelf items. We can get it from any country with a port, Eygpt? Israel?

you heard it in Kargil, right? why you even bothered to show up here. This is between two big brothers, you keep quite

And who are to stop people from posting on this thread or on this forum? What are you abbu here or something?

Yes, it's already transported and seen by the Indian Navy and the base is up and running. You seem to think we build ships there? Bro it's a base, once you complete it, you just need food, water and fuel, you think we ship them from China? It is commercial off the shelf items. We can get it from any country with a port, Eygpt? Israel?

In a war things are different. As I told you are not the US navy to station a CBG over there. First of all your CBG does not even have the capability to come there without breaking down. You might have that capability in 20 years. Right now you do not. So come here and brag after you have it.

As I told by that time even India will have 2 CBG. China needs to know its limitations and its scare tactics will not work on India.

In a war things are different. As I told you are not the US navy to station a CBG over there. First of all your CBG does not even have the capability to come there without breaking down. You might have that capability in 20 years. Right now you do not. So come here and brag after you have it.

As I told by that time even India will have 2 CBG. China needs to know its limitations and its scare tactics will not work on India.

Scare tactics wont work on india.

Only by placing 2 chinese carriers on rotational basis at Gwadar will.

Kashmir & this thing is totally different.
Bhutan is a peaceful land.They are not demanding but just asking to stop your construction.It's very near to Bhutan army camps & India's strategic Siliguri corridor.
And We are legally acting on Bhutan's behalf..India is not acting without Bhutan's conscience.Check their official statements or pm's interview.

Breaking down? Satish enough of the 052D crap, have you read East Pendulum recently? The source of all this hoohah? I even found out his source, mainstream Taiwan media. :lol:.

No issues with 2 CBGs man, we just need one CBG and a fleet. Are we attacking India? I did tell you the logic of the base right?

Scare tactics wont work on india.

Only by placing 2 chinese carriers permanently at Gwadar will.
Please go ahead. No one is stopping you. But you think the draft of a 65000 tonne aircraft carrier will fit inside the port?

Bhutan is a peaceful land.They are not demanding but just asking to stop your construction.It's very near to Bhutan army camps & India's strategic Siliguri corridor.
And We are legally acting on Bhutan's behalf..India is not acting without Bhutan's conscience.Check their official statements or pm's interview.

U need to know that doklam is under chinese administration just as arunachal pradesh is under indian administration. This is the current status.

How would you feel if chinese army went inside arunachal pradesh?

Please dont get anything wrong.

Doklam was never under bhutan's administration.

Breaking down? Satish enough of the 052D crap, have you read East Pendulum recently? The source of all this hoohah? I even found out his source, mainstream Taiwan media. :lol:.

No issues with 2 CBGs man, we just need one CBG and a fleet. Are we attacking India? I did tell you the logic of the base right?

So why would you have a CBG placed there in Djibouti? Just for show? or you are going to raise a fleet there? You need to sustain it. As I told you are not the USN yet. and I doubt you will be at that standards anytime ever.

I never mentioned any East Pendulum crap. But if India can detect all the Incursions of your submarines in the IOR i guess it must be crap.

So why would you have a CBG placed there in Djibouti? Just for show? or you are going to raise a fleet there? You need to sustain it. As I told you are not the USN yet. and I doubt you will be at that standards anytime ever.

I never mentioned any East Pendulum crap. But if India can detect all the Incursions of your submarines in the IOR i guess it must be crap.
Bro, we had this debate long ago, and I posted so much on this. Let's get back to topic. You have the right to assume whatever you want. Let time prove it, 5 years ago, India didn't even think the Chinis would send 14 vessels to IOR. That's all I am saying, think. You seen the 055s? EMALs? Nuc reactor for AC? Laser weapons? Thts the future, I would say in this 5 years, you will be shocked.

Bro, you have your positions, and I think you seem like a reasonable person. Remember, China is not playing by Indian rules. That's all. There is no right or wrong in geopolitics, only the weak and strong.

Back
Top Bottom