What's new

Indian Army Prepared for China : Indian Brigadier

Chinese has no gutts to fire first bullet.
I m just awaiting "next warning" to enjoy their depression .

Are u being factual?
Indians collaborated with US in Afghanistan, built TTP etc. Now its time for USA to pay back.
http://www.financialexpress.com/eco...ajor-defence-partner-7-key-highlights/277177/
obama-modi-pib.jpg

grow some balls against your neighbors..
Which neighbor are you talking about, here?

Indians collaborated with US in Afghanistan, built TTP etc. Now its time for USA to pay back.
http://www.financialexpress.com/eco...ajor-defence-partner-7-key-highlights/277177/
obama-modi-pib.jpg

US or no US,India is giving a justifiable demand for itself..
Same neighbor which had been hovering drones around your airspace for months or mortaring your border areas.How many neighbors do you have that don't confront you with mortars missile?

Fresh American assurances have indeed injected fresh air in the lungs of Indian generals.
Fresh American assurances ? LOL , That talk show is one month old .
India don't need assurance to defend its strategic interest .

75 percent Indian deployment is on Pakistan border and thinks they can fight a war with China with just 25 percent assets.

Lol 90-95% Chinese assets deployed against Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, Xinjiang Jihadis, Phillipines, Australia and you think we need 25% military assets to protect Himalayas when we already dominate the heights ?

Are u being factual?
India is camping on China's side.India already have acted with confidence.Now it's China's turn.
Stop cheer leading out of anything seriously & grow some balls against your neighbors first..
If you acted with confidence then stop trying to ask for mutual withdrawal to save face whenever China threatens war, say you will stay the ground to protect Bhutan instead. There news coming out that India might swap place with Bhutanese forces to ensure a face saving withdrawal, which basically means India is abandoning the defense to the Bhutanese and running away. So much for being the protector of the Bhutanese.

Lol 90-95% Chinese assets deployed against Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, Xinjiang Jihadis, Phillipines, Australia and you think we need 25% military assets to protect Himalayas when we already dominate the heights ?

I was reading the news.

China will be downzing army again by 300,000 according to CCTV

Do you think india still can handle china?

I was reading the news.

What do we have to handle?

We just keep our territory secure and help our allies when needed.

The Royal Bhutan Army is deployed side by side with Indian Army at Doklam.

75 percent Indian deployment is on Pakistan border and thinks they can fight a war with China with just 25 percent assets.

and you are the strategist who knows everything about IA and IAF?

your country is attacked by everyone in the neighbourhood, be it Iran, Afganistan, US and us (you get the idea here :)

and you still talking about what we must do? go and think aboout your country... we are sending our message to chinis. They have not fired a bullet yet and these small skirt cheerleaders jumping with joy

I was reading the news.

you are the biggest moron i ever seen, even after royal thrashing here and changing multiple names you still come back for the masters money?

These guys should Keep their mouth shut.... Let the Chinese warning factories to talk.....
indian and keeping your mouth shut cannot be used in the same sentence. trust me if hostilities broke you will be eating your words.

they are talking shit..india has the high ground.....lol. have they not heard of helicopters, aircraft bombing, artillery etc.

Back
Top Bottom