What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

West Bengal should be part of Bangladesh..Bangladesh looks incomplete without West Bengal honestly.

And Balochistan should be independent country. :yahoo:

In case of war with Bangladesh just the naval blockade at the Bangladesh will do the job. Bangladesh is surrounded by India from other 3 sides so any buisness or supplies will cease to exist. we wont need to offensive then just by being defensive and resisting Bangladesh will do the job in couple of days with no supplies for Bangladesh.

And Bangladesh stock exchanges will plunge as soon as the news reaches the market that Indian missiles are pointed towards Dhaka. We would hardly need to fire shots after that.

Last edited:
lol.....people of west bengal prefer to be part of india,hell it is INDIA!!.....NO BIG FUSS REQUIRED REGARDING THAT

We'hv got enough on our plate already, handling huge below poverty line populations. Dont need Bangladesh!

Now you know why BSF shoots to kill...as for the settlers the indigenous people will themselves kick them out.This migration of BD national will cause reactions like the Nellie incident.It is happening as we speak. The NE is Hindu/Buddhist dominated and it will remain that way one way or the other

Untrained, drunk and panicky BSF shoots only in the sky where there is no one to respnd. Why do not your BSF shoots our BDR? Why do they shoot at our innocent children where BDR is not there.

An overpopulated NE will be ripe for political and terrorist movement. This is why your govt is in a hurry to get a transit through BD. Transit is needed for the economic development of NE. But, it may not come that easy, even the puppet AL will think twice before signing the FINAL paper.

Your Foreign Secretary will meet Begum Zia whn he visists BD. He will certainly sound out her reaction to the proposal of such a MIS-transit.

lol.....people of west bengal prefer to be part of india,hell it is INDIA!!.....NO BIG FUSS REQUIRED REGARDING THAT

To us, an extra land, but not its population will be just good.

To us, an extra land, but not its population will be just good.

well buddy,the only way bd would even wet-dream of having wb as its part was having people of wb on their side.......stupidity of your post amazes me as bd stands no where near india's feet-nail as an aggressive military might!!!

And Balochistan should be independent country. :yahoo:

In case of war with Bangladesh just the naval blockade at the Bangladesh will do the job. Bangladesh is surrounded by India from other 3 sides so any buisness or supplies will cease to exist. we wont need to offensive then just by being defensive and resisting Bangladesh will do the job in couple of days with no supplies for Bangladesh.

And Bangladesh stock exchanges will plunge as soon as the news reaches the market that Indian missiles are pointed towards Dhaka. We would hardly need to fire shots after that.

Do not worry, BD is building hundreds of small missile boats in the Khulna Shipyard. This shipyard is operated by our navy. The missiles are being supplied from Pakistan and about 50% of finish product will be induced in the Pakistan Navy. Our naval commandos are trained by South Korean navy.

Moreover, BD crews are now taking training to operate submarines. We are now at the final stage to purchase 4 submarines. With these and additions of new frigates BD navy will be second only after your India. So, do not dream that your naval blockade will be a simple push over.

well buddy,the only way bd would even wet-dream of having wb as its part was having people of wb on their side.......stupidity of your post amazes me as bd stands no where near india's feet-nail as an aggressive military might!!!

There! Spoke like a true hindu foundamentalist. Now you can have my respect as you are showing your true color...Welcome..:tup:

What true colour,zakir??....lol.....your countrymen can talk bout annexing part of another country without a proper military,and when told the truth with foot in your mouth,i become a HINDOOO fundamentalist,strange!!!

I just do not know if India has feet and nails, but there is a saying all over the world that India is a giant but its feet are made of clay. Now, can a clay foot have also nails?

Jako, do not write Bangla expressions in english post. Non-Bangalis may not understand it.

Ew,lets not fight over childish thoughts ,you tell me one thing honestly from your heart,is it possible for bd to annex an acre of indian territory with military power if people of those parts dont support bd???

Untrained, drunk and panicky BSF shoots only in the sky where there is no one to respnd.
Take your stand. Either they shoot in air or shoots at your smuggler's (as one thread dedicated to this claims).

What true colour,zakir??....lol.....your countrymen can talk bout annexing part of another country without a proper military,and well told the truth with foot in your mouth,i become a HINDOOO fundamentalist,strange!!!
BD population are warriors by nature. Whenever our country needs our service we go to war, fight the enemy and die. This is what we are taught from our childhood. A bigger than 200,000 army is not needed for a defensive war.

BD does not need to annex part of India. A time will come when the apple called India will be ripe and rotten, and will fall down by the gravity of surrounding countries. However, there are certain elements inside BD who may quicken that process unless India stops bullying us.

Back
Top Bottom