What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Caution about India!

# "Tipaimukh Dam & Fulertal Barrage" is the another beginning of India to dominate Bangladesh roughly.

# After doing this India will or may find another way to dominate our small Bangladesh. So come, stop and hate India for their threatening unfriendly attitude and we should not give any room or chance in making this "Tipaimukh Dam & Fulertal Barrage" by India.

# And hate Indian Culture, because the new law about the legalization of same sex or Gay right in India is a coming threat - may be in near or far future- to Bangladesh and Bangladeshi culture.

# This law is also threat for the Asian and Indian Muslim community as we know about nine percent of Indian Gays or homosexual peoples are HIV positive and India has the largest HIV positive population. Shame on India!

# So stop ******* Indian culture and this new law on Gay activity should ban in India which may bring dangerous threat to its neighboring countries!

# If the message or tonic is right, then leave this message or tonic to your other friends.

# Prediction: Disaster may come to us if we failed to stop Indian domination on us, like building "Tipaimukh Dam & Fulertal Barrage" or by India bad culture.

# Remember size dose not matter, like nothing could stop the small North Korea even the Giant USA, Europe, Japan or south Korea.

# GOD BLESS BANGLADESH and peace on us.

###This is a message as democratic public reaction from a group of volunteers###

This thread title is wrong. India cannot dominate over us. Instead, they are in constant worry about the prospect of our dominance of their regions near BD. The title should be changed to 'What India is doing to overcome BD dominance of Assam.'

'What India is doing to overcome BD dominance of Assam.'
kicking illegal immigrants out of assam by butt.....hell yeah!!!.....bd dominance-sorry bhai,but i had a great laugh......next time come with something better

kicking illegal immigrants out of assam by butt.....hell yeah!!!.....bd dominance-sorry bhai,but i had a great laugh......next time come with something better

Why to laugh when you yourselves are worried about the increase of Assamese Muslim population. Why do you then fear that Assamese Muslims will dominate Assam if their numbers are not controlled? Is it not the reason that you are trying to portray these Muslims as illegal BD Muslims so that they can be kicked out of Assam?

You can rest assured that BD will dominate your Assam and Tripura through proxy for the time being. What after that I do no know, but there will be continuous political changes in the NE, because of explosion of population there who do not like to be ruled by Delhi.

West Bengal should be part of Bangladesh..Bangladesh looks incomplete without West Bengal honestly.

West Bengal should be part of Bangladesh..Bangladesh looks incomplete without West Bengal honestly.

lol.....people of west bengal prefer to be part of india,hell it is INDIA!!.....NO BIG FUSS REQUIRED REGARDING THAT

Eastwatch,first let bd be stable within itself .....then talk of dominating parts of india.....,believe me ,the day you people try to do things you say we are gonna kick out each and every bd arse out of india.......dont bother us.....dont try to compete with us or claim our territory,otherwise you dont even know what awaits when whole of india erupts.......

Eastwatch,first let bd be stable within itself .....then talk of dominating parts of india.....,believe me ,the day you people try to do things you say we are gonna kick out each and every bd arse out of india.......dont bother us.....dont try to compete with us or claim our territory,otherwise you dont even know what awaits when whole of india erupts.......

Jako why to wait for some action from BD? why not to kick out all illegal Bangladeshis from Indian soil??

But hey who will vote for Indian politicians then :azn:

Actually jana you are partly correct,corrupt local politicians played a huge role in downplaying the illegal bd-s in india........nothing can be done to the ones who came earlier ,but bsf is doing great job in stopping immigration to india(yes they act very rude sometimes,but that to a point assures no bd-s coming near the border for the next few months)......the police adminstration is very active now too,believe me ,every other day we see news of illegal bd-s caught in the local newspapers......

Actually jana you are partly correct,corrupt local politicians played a huge role in downplaying the illegal bd-s in india........nothing can be done to the ones who came earlier ,but bsf is doing great job in stopping immigration to india(yes they act very rude sometimes,but that to a point assures no bd-s coming near the border for the next few months)......the police adminstration is very active now too,believe me ,every other day we see news of illegal bd-s caught in the local newspapers......

Jako BSF is not at all doing any good job. They are either killing Bangladeshis and straining Indo-BD relations or getting bribes for letting in illegal Bangladeshis and later washing their hand they enter BD territory and kill the Bangladeshis.

I think its time India should solve its border issues with BD

Jana,read stories on incidents regarding bsf from both sides of the border......you will see both news are biased towards their respective countries,but you'll get a idea of what really happenned by reading the two..........apart from 1 or 2 of such incidents,bsf usually shoots the 'smugglers' that too after repeated warnings,and also for the fact that bdr offers no help for arresting those pests on the other side either.......now tell me why the hell does bdr allow bd-s coming near the border posts which are usually declared-'no population areas'/'no mans land'.

Why to laugh when you yourselves are worried about the increase of Assamese Muslim population. Why do you then fear that Assamese Muslims will dominate Assam if their numbers are not controlled? Is it not the reason that you are trying to portray these Muslims as illegal BD Muslims so that they can be kicked out of Assam?

You can rest assured that BD will dominate your Assam and Tripura through proxy for the time being. What after that I do no know, but there will be continuous political changes in the NE, because of explosion of population there who do not like to be ruled by Delhi.

Now you know why BSF shoots to kill...as for the settlers the indigenous people will themselves kick them out.This migration of BD national will cause reactions like the Nellie incident.It is happening as we speak. The NE is Hindu/Buddhist dominated and it will remain that way one way or the other

Last edited:

I dont think the majority Hindu population in west Bengal want anything to do with Bangladsh.

Now you know why BSF shoots to kill...as for the settlers the indigenous people will themselves kick them out.This migration of BD national will cause reactions like the Nellie incident.It is happening as we speak. The NE is Hindu/Buddhist dominated and it will remain that way one way or the other

EastWatch is correct, if you ask me. Lets be realistic. We do have a problem of illegal BD settlers in Assam. They are changing the whole eco system. And do understand, Assam is our access point for the whole NE .... BD can very well use it as a choke point during war time. I Hope the national ID will take care of this at some level.

There is no such Bangladeshi immigration to Assam. Bangla-speaking Muslims are living there for many hundred years, same as it is in west Bengal. They feel they are more Indians than the local Assamese.

So, it is not in the interest of India to disturb them, because if the local Assamese go for a separate way there is a possibility that the Muslims will side with the Indian central govt. It will have a positive effect on the unity of India.

However, if Delhi starts purging the Muslims there, they may seek something the Indians will not like. You can also expect some groups in BD to support the Muslim cause there. So, India should know how to swallow the present small dose of poison, because a purge may cause the dose to gain more mass.

You will note that the Muslims are concentrated in the western Assam. These places are very near BD border and people there can subvert the movement of Indian defence forces to the NE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom