What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

BD population are warriors by nature. Whenever our country needs our service we go to war, fight the enemy and die. This is what we are taught from our childhood. A bigger than 200,000 army is not needed for a defensive war.

BD does not need to annex part of India. A time will come when the apple called India will be ripe and rotten, and will fall down by the gravity of surrounding countries. However, there are certain elements inside BD who may quicken that process unless India stops bullying us.

Hmmm..

Gravity of the surrounding countries ..? Good sounding words.

As things stand now, they are being pulled ( read sucked ) by their own gravity. Maybe someday they will be able to exit their own gravitational pull first.

Bangladesh want West Bengal. China wants Aruchnal. Pakistan wants Kashmir. Hare Raam will there be an India for me to return to in 10 years time :hang2::hang2:

BD population are warriors by nature. Whenever our country needs our service we go to war, fight the enemy and die. This is what we are taught from our childhood. A bigger than 200,000 army is not needed for a defensive war.

BD does not need to annex part of India. A time will come when the apple called India will be ripe and rotten, and will fall down by the gravity of surrounding countries. However, there are certain elements inside BD who may quicken that process unless India stops bullying us.

Right now the inverted gravity is giving our neighbors severe heartburn, indigestion and ulcers. Rather concentrate on their internal gravity before trying to exert external gravity. As for Bangladesh, all India has to do is wink at Mynamar :rofl:

Hmmm..

Gravity of the surrounding countries ..? Good sounding words.

As things stand now, they are being pulled ( read sucked ) by their own gravity. Maybe someday they will be able to exit their own gravitational pull first.
Cosmologists would define such a situation of your neighbouring countries with a single word, i.e, 'implosion.' BD is so small and so neatly woven that it cannot implode. About Pakistan, since the ordinary Pakistanis have already come to realize the truth about Taleban ways, therefore, they will certainly be united and defeat the evil forces within that country. After this war, Pakistan's fabrics will also be neatly woven. It will not implode.

But, India's ills may not go away so soon. Not only NE, you have hundreds of other problems. the newest is the Maobadi. How your govt will tackle all these issues without having a program to get away with your social disparities? So, India may either implode, or it may explode as well.

Do not worry, BD is building hundreds of small missile boats in the Khulna Shipyard. This shipyard is operated by our navy. The missiles are being supplied from Pakistan and about 50% of finish product will be induced in the Pakistan Navy. Our naval commandos are trained by South Korean navy.

Moreover, BD crews are now taking training to operate submarines. We are now at the final stage to purchase 4 submarines. With these and additions of new frigates BD navy will be second only after your India. So, do not dream that your naval blockade will be a simple push over.

c06b7c5a7d17fb2c4b385114483dc474.gif

You can rest assured about what I have said about our navy. We are making it stronger because we have wealth in the sea and an ocean route to trade with others. Pigs cannot fly, but Bangladesh knows how to defend it from your aggression. Better you pray that the pigs in your east do not fly as high as those in your west. Now, India is soliciting peace by propsing peace on Kashmir. What a shame!

Last edited:
What true colour,zakir??....lol.....your countrymen can talk bout annexing part of another country without a proper military,and when told the truth with foot in your mouth,i become a HINDOOO fundamentalist,strange!!!

Well I think most bangla seaking hindus in west bengal are hindu foundamentalist.

hey chill out man INDIA is not gonna attack BANGLADESH. why will it???
any fo you been to border states of india?? its a real plight to see poor people frm bangladesh running for a bag of chini or atta. i am NOT writing this stuff just as disrespect. come on if we didnot want there would be no bangladesh no BDR and no second to only india BANGLADEHI NAVY.

any way i think in case of conflict our BIHAR POLICE would be more than enuff for u;):yahoo::mps::hang2:

Well I think most bangla seaking hindus in west bengal are hindu foundamentalist.

nah man,we dont like to call ourselves based on religion,we call ourselves indians/bangalis,not anything else unlike people like you who are full of intellect and wisdom!!!.........and btw,fyi of all states of India WEST Bengal HAS THE LEAST NUMBER OF FUNDAMENTALISTS FROM EITHER THE HINDOOOOOOOOO OR MUSLIM SIDE,that is understandable from the political backdrop here.........well anyways all this words i say to you==:hitwall:.......some people never learn!!

hey chill out man INDIA is not gonna attack BANGLADESH. why will it???
any fo you been to border states of india?? its a real plight to see poor people frm bangladesh running for a bag of chini or atta. i am NOT writing this stuff just as disrespect. come on if we didnot want there would be no bangladesh no BDR and no second to only india BANGLADEHI NAVY.

any way i think in case of conflict our BIHAR POLICE would be more than enuff for u;):yahoo::mps::hang2:

There is no need for poor people to go to India. Those are your own citizen who run for a bag of atta. In fact our people dont eat atta :azn:
BIHAR police is enough for even a superpower. They will contaminate the whole locality within a few days like a dirty bomb:lol:.

@ JACKO
leave them man, they are just whinning.
reading these posts sometime makes me think why we helped them in their freedom. they were better off with pakistan.
and what is this hindu funamentalist stuff??? india has more muslims than pakistan and bangladesh together living much better life.
some people can never digest facts.

Back
Top Bottom