What's new

What Iranians and Saudis refuse to realize!

just-to-let-you-know-u-so-funny.jpg
If you don't understand a meme don't make it :| Its a YO DAWG meme and what you just wrote on it doesn't suits it.

The word "Sunni" comes from the Arabic term "Sunnah" ...

Actually the word Sunni comes from "Sunni Sunnai", means you hear in the market or bazar and you believe in it. :lol: And never question it.

Sorry I am trying to move this thread away from REligious mumbo jumbo humbo despite @Talon trying desperately to use religion to get this thread closed.

peace

I am willing to take that debate in another thread or in private. But you need to understand that there have been many sects in Islam and that the Noble Qur'an already predicted that to happen.

You can start looking at the number of extinct Shia sects below:

List of extinct Shia sects - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sunnis are Muslims. It is just a name to distinguish it from other Muslim sects. Sunni Islam is the orthodox form of Islam that 90% of all Muslims follow.

The word "Sunni" comes from the Arabic term "Sunnah" which refers to the sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) as record in the Hadiths.
And didnt the prophet say love thy brother? Didnt he talk about unity? Didnt he say DONT DIVIDE! If you really followed you wouldnt have let the division happen! EVERYONE divides based on culture and tradition but it IS supposed to be Islam on which the UNITE!

I think that every Muslim considers himself an Muslim but if he has to distinguish himself from other sects deriving from Islam he uses a prefix such as Sunni, Shia, Ibadi or the newer sects such as Ahmadi etc.

Sects have started in every religion. The Bible or Torah does not mention Methodists, Baptists, Protestants, Orthodox, Catholics or Ultra-Orthodox Jews etc. but nevertheless those sects exist today due to people inventing them.
You know the cause YET you let it happen?
Sunni Islam is no invention do. It is Islam in its most pure form compared to all other sects.
Ok then why the fighting? When Prophet SAW was NOT EVEN ALLOWED to forcefully convert his uncle who kept putting it away then who are you to convert or force others? Just out of curiosity ...because Muslims should follow Prophet SAW not some Mullah or bloodthirsty fool, right?

you have to thank @Talon for bringing in relgious mumbo jumbo.

She has a history of getting threads closed by adding religious poison.

peace
And before I came you were discussing about fairies right? :rolleyes1:

@kseeker

A l Our issue is the demand for the right of the Kashmiri people to exercise self determination. That issue of ours is with the Indian state not its citizens.

B l I can speak only on behalf of my people. There is no race based bias towards India in Pakistan. Factually speaking racism is very rare if not non existent here.

If we solve our political beef, there is no reason why we cant have normal ties even be friends with India.

Let them do the talking...I want to hear it from them ...
Typical Pakistani mentality where

only Arabs and Iranians know the relgiion.

please use your own aql your own reserach your own justajoo for a change please.

Then you will realize most of the religion is just mumbo jumbo combination of pagan traditions.

First Pakistani nationalists were Shia. Many Syrian nationalists were Shia. Many Iraqi nationalists were Shia. You even had Shia members in the Iraqi Baath party. Only when Sunnis started to kill Shias on a large scale and calling them heretics, Shia responded with strengthening their Shia identity.
Really? :unsure: references?

@kseeker

A l Our issue is the demand for the right of the Kashmiri people to exercise self determination. That issue of ours is with the Indian state not its citizens.

B l I can speak only on behalf of my people. There is no race based bias towards India in Pakistan. Factually speaking racism is very rare if not non existent here.

If we solve our political beef, there is no reason why we cant have normal ties even be friends with India.

Highlighted part is debatable however, wouldn't want to derail the discussion topic :)

@kseeker

Why did Kashmir come on the thread for Iranians and Saudis?

Iranian and Saudi brothers,

I doubt that you two realize the enormous impact your two countries have on the rest of the Muslims in the world.

Do you?

No it is not about Al-hassani or Hasbra.

you are just ordinary joes from your two countries.

I am taking about the place a typical Muslim automatically gives your counries based on his fiqh or maslik.

You the guys from Saudi, Do you realize what it really means to have Harmain Sharifain in your country?

You the guys from Iran, Do you realize what it really means to have a living embodiment of God aka Grand Ayatullah in your country?

It is like you both countries possess super duper powers to hold the Muslims of the world by their hearts and their jugulars.

The most precious thing any society can just dream of getting

To have billions of hearts in your hands.

Then please learn to handle these hearts carefully and gingerly.

Because this is a gift all dream but few ever get.

Figure out a way to co-exit,

For your country's sakes and for the sake of billions of Muslims.

Learn from history

and try not to repeat the same old mistakes.

Don't you know what the fork happened when two great and revered personalities like Umer and Ali became $tupid and fought each other?

or Usman and Ali $tupid tussle

or Aysha and Ali childish and $tupidest war

or the

pathetic and bloody political fight between Yazeed and Hussain?

100s if not 1000s were killed and maimed for what?

to prove one's $htick was bigger than the others.

OK so back then, information aka correct information was hard to come by

There were no internet and mobile phones.

Perhaps

Omer could have blogged about Ali's greatness

Perhaps Ali could have facebook friended Omer

And all that $hit would have gone away

But it did not

And it utterly and purely messed up the societies back then

But now we have a chance to cleanse the animosity

and move on

and develop your two societies

but

the societies of those countries who hold either one or both of you in reverence.

So think about the enormous responsibiltiy on your shoulders

and become humble

and responsible

So use these gifts from heaven for the good of humanity, your neighbors,

Spread peace, and prosperity

Make sure your spirit and your money doesn't get used by the liikes of Qaida or Hiabullah

Do your best to stop the bloodshed everywhere you have tiny bit of influence.

Use your great countries for teaching people how to live peacefully with your neighbors

Respect and care for your neighbor regardless of his faith or his race or his geo-location.

you guys can do it if you put your heart to it.

For the sake of humanity please.

Thank you.

Let's wish peace on Earth

in these months of celebration and mourning

the months that must teach us good lessons

and keep us from going astray.
I think you don't know who started those wars and why :S

Back
Top Bottom