What's new

What if the US captured our nukes?

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this thing is still confusing

let suppose USA has captured pakistan nukes by CIA.and ther are no more N warheads in Pakistan

bt cant we built new nukes?

as we know how to manufacture N warheads even we are now able to manufacture warheads that can fit into tactical ballistic missile

peoples think if US invade our nukes we will be helpless and without nukes forever

i thnk even if they take our all warheads we can develop new nukes

as we have our own uranium reserves in pakistan.

what you people think

If and when they they take our nukes, they wont just take the nukes, they will attempt to destroy any and all infrastructure to develop nuclear weapons which includes enrichment farms, trigger assemblies, storage, mines etc.
Even if they are 50% successful, they will set you back ten years. This will allow any aggressor to mount an attack under the guise of terrorism. Since you defense will be conventional, you will suffer setbacks. If there is a chance that there are a few nukes remaining, the aggressor will chance on being able to take them out.. and/or absorb one or two hits on themselves in return for nuclear annihilation of your people and soil.

It is impossible that anyone take our nukes.our nukes are stored in the form of parts and all of them are not stored at a single location.
If they take our nukes we can make 10-15 in a year because we have two operational enrichment plants at Khusab and third in next few months.
I do not think anyone will destroy our enrichment plants as it may cause radiation in the area killing thousands so USA or anyone else can not take our nukes militarily.
Threat exist that Taliban can attack our nuclear installation which may lead to our disarment from UN.
So again Taliban our the real threat not USA or India,

It is impossible that anyone take our nukes.our nukes are stored in the form of parts and all of them are not stored at a single location.
If they take our nukes we can make 10-15 in a year because we have two operational enrichment plants at Khusab and third in next few months.
I do not think anyone will destroy our enrichment plants as it may cause radiation in the area killing thousands so USA or anyone else can not take our nukes militarily.
Threat exist that Taliban can attack our nuclear installation which may lead to our disarment from UN.
So again Taliban our the real threat not USA or India,

One reasonable and rational quote

Pakistan has gone nuclear for almost 10 to 15 years. I dont see any damage to weapons production...maybe it will take 2 or 3 years to start from scratch, but talent will remain.

Pakistan has gone nuclear for almost 10 to 15 years. I dont see any damage to weapons production...maybe it will take 2 or 3 years to start from scratch, but talent will remain.

Canfesicating the Nukes from Pak is not going to happen, if such a scenario happens then most of your senior scientist will be deported to the States and those Scientist who the US inteligence believe are patrons of jihad will be eliminated with the help of external agency that the GoP will not be able to track.

So it means that even if they take the N warheads from us

we will be able to built new warheads in 10-15 years time.

If we are not attacked in the 10-15 years timeline

yeah this is what i meant

they cant take our scientists brain.

and we will have the Nuclear Warheads building procedure on paper too.

so they can get Nukes from us bt we will not remain a non nuclear state for a long time

stupid thread
pak army would have already used nukes on american forces stationed in afganistan and middle east , before US takes out pak arsenal

So it means that even if they take the N warheads from us

we will be able to built new warheads in 10-15 years time.

If we are not attacked in the 10-15 years timeline

pakistan do have ability to produce nukes at fast rate but even then 10-15 yrs are more than enough for aggressors to settle scores.

It's a beggars belief thinking that US will be able to take Pakistan's Nuclear weapons conveniently.
Albeit, there are several discrepancies surrounding the Abbotabad raid, none the less, we are not talking about an individual item here.
It's a well known fact that the Pakistani weapons are so secure that they can even with stand a nuclear strike.
Thus an intruder penetrating and reaching them is a far fetched fantasy.

If US takes out Pak nukes, loss of war head is not the least of worries. It is the circumstances under which US took out the nukes, should worry pakistan. the US will exploit this situation in such a way that the whole world will put pressure on pak as well as china, which is the only power which helps pak in nuclear power.

The isolation will be total and will make life difficult in pakistan.

It's a beggars belief thinking that US will be able to take Pakistan's Nuclear weapons conveniently.
Albeit, there are several discrepancies surrounding the Abbotabad raid, none the less, we are not talking about an individual item here.
It's a well known fact that the Pakistani weapons are so secure that they can even with stand a nuclear strike.
Thus an intruder penetrating and reaching them is a far fetched fantasy.

Consider today way May 1st 2011. I fI had told you that the aircrafts parked in the Naval base in Karachi can be taken out by a handfull of terrorists you would have just laughed. Can you do the same today. Tall claims should be tempered with a sprinkling of reality.

Pakistan is not a part of WoT but It is the main front expected to deal with terrorism. No other country will fight its battle though it sounds unfair, that is the bitter pill Pakistan has to swallow. If the enemy is not taken out, it will get braver and braver and then may eventually get its hands on some form of a fission device. It is better to act today than to be sorry tomorrow.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom