What's new

What if the US captured our nukes?

pak nukes are not lying 'assembled' at one location - the warhead is in one facility, the gudance system in another, the launcher in another, the delivery vehicle in another - you get my point. that is the 'beauty' of the system. so its totally 'different' ballgame than penetrating a air-base.

pak nukes are not lying 'assembled' at one location - the warhead is in one facility, the gudance system in another, the launcher in another, the delivery vehicle in another - you get my point. that is the 'beauty' of the system. so its totally 'different' ballgame than penetrating a air-base.

But its the theft of weapons grade Uranium they are afraid of. Thats the most difficult to obtain.

Hello Mr beauty. What if in a pre emptive strike based upon credible intelligence, India knocks down your warheads or your delivery systems or your guidance system?? I am not saying all of these but any one of them? WHat is the use then? Where lies the Beauty in such case?

In order to make your deterrence ineffective, we just have to find and one of the necessary components and knock it down.

Hello Mr beauty. What if in a pre emptive strike based upon credible intelligence, India knocks down your warheads or your delivery systems or your guidance system?? I am not saying all of these but any one of them? WHat is the use then? Where lies the Beauty in such case?

In order to make your deterrence ineffective, we just have to find and one of the necessary components and knock it down.

Hello Mr. Chidambaram,

How are you doing sire? While Its our pleasure to host you on defence.pk, Please refrain from posting such idiotic comments like above. This is a well respected defence forum and not your Foreign office where your rants are tolerated. In case of any queries, please contact Mr. Manmohan Singh as he too vists us often :lol:

Hello Mr. Chidambaram,

How are you doing sire? While Its our pleasure to host you on defence.pk, Please refrain from posting such idiotic comments like above. This is a well respected defence forum and not your Foreign office where your rants are tolerated. In case of any queries, please contact Mr. Manmohan Singh as he too vists us often :lol:

I am not in charge of foreign office Sir. I wish I could but that SMK wont quit so easy. :cry:

I guess Mr Beauty (Fat Man sounds rude) should respond to my validly raised point.

I am not in charge of foreign office Sir. I wish I could but that SMK wont quit so easy. :cry:

I guess Mr Beauty should respond to my validly raised point.

My bad. I mixed up. Hope you wouldn't come up with another terror list with my name present on it. :lol:

My bad. I mixed up. Hope you wouldn't come up with another terror list with my name present on it. :lol:

Nah , our next list will have names of Zardari , Nawaz Shareef and the editors of The News and
Daily News

Nah , our next list will have names of Zardari , Nawaz Shareef and the editors of The News and
Daily News

Good. Atleast that'll make sure that people in question are actually residing in Pakistan. It'll save you further embarrassment :lol:

How will this situation play out in case of a preemptive Nuke strike by India on Pakistan. How will Pak react if all its weps are lying un assembled?? I dont think this would be the case. Given the size (small relative to other nuke countries like USA, Russia, China etc) I think both India and Pak will have all (or most) of their weps all assembled and ready to go..

I guess Mr Beauty (Fat Man sounds rude) should respond to my validly raised point.

Its not Fat Man.. Its Fatman ( a muslim proper noun).. Do not screw up with names please.. Leave that for the juvenile members

Dont try to act Gyani and stuff.

His real name is Kamran. I know him very well. He does not know me though.

You guys under-e-estimate me. After all I have RAW and IB at my disposal. :lol:

it's not the question if , it the question of when america decide ... take out your nukes

Consider today way May 1st 2011. I fI had told you that the aircrafts parked in the Naval base in Karachi can be taken out by a handfull of terrorists you would have just laughed. Can you do the same today. Tall claims should be tempered with a sprinkling of reality.

Pakistan is not a part of WoT but It is the main front expected to deal with terrorism. No other country will fight its battle though it sounds unfair, that is the bitter pill Pakistan has to swallow. If the enemy is not taken out, it will get braver and braver and then may eventually get its hands on some form of a fission device. It is better to act today than to be sorry tomorrow.

Unrealistic as it may sound, but I wouldn't have laughed it off, since persons on a one way ticket are capable of causing any havoc on any visible targets, 9/11 being a prime example. The very fact that these scum bags are targeting the security forces proves the fact that they are getting hurt by them. Suffice to say that due to certain sentiments all is never revealed by the armed forces. Back to the topic, WMD are nominally for deterrence, but if some self acclaimed police man is adamant to rip off your protective shield, no doubt rather than remaining exposed for ever, you will have no choice but fight tooth and nail for your survival.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom