What's new

What if the US captured our nukes?

Dont try to act Gyani and stuff.

His real name is Kamran. I know him very well. He does not know me though.

You guys under-e-estimate me. After all I have RAW and IB at my disposal. :lol:

Im sure they have resources then to prevent infractions as well for you..
The important battlefield of defence.pk demands action..
Where is the MKI strike at the servers then??

I think we should have a tall claims competition every now and then.

this thing is still confusing

let suppose USA has captured pakistan nukes by CIA.and ther are no more N warheads in Pakistan

bt cant we built new nukes?

as we know how to manufacture N warheads even we are now able to manufacture warheads that can fit into tactical ballistic missile

peoples think if US invade our nukes we will be helpless and without nukes forever

i thnk even if they take our all warheads we can develop new nukes

as we have our own uranium reserves in pakistan.

what you people think

I think it was far better to think before started thread.
Immature thread.

This is what i am thinking.

So it means that even if they take the N warheads from us

we will be able to built new warheads in 10-15 years time.

If we are not attacked in the 10-15 years timeline

Once a Nuclear Bomb is always a nuclear bomb, it has no Expiry date, so we can Lend 5-10 to Iran, or China, and later have them. Even if our warheads, and facilities are destroyed. we can still be in game.

and even if we lose it all, we can still borrow from China... NO ?

even if not all this, we are still going to resist in any form possible.... me and my best friend AK-47.

There is no chance of that happening

Obama almost fainted after 1 chopper went down , and if our Airforce wanted none of their crew would have made it alive out of that mission

As for their AWACs and the F18 , I am sure next time around there won't be a airport to land on either on land or sea if they did the same mistake again

The question asked is not so immature, but it may be wrongly asked i think.

We know, India, Israel, and USA are after our nukes. That's a fact.

Now the question is : do, these three countries have the capabilities to take out our nukes, without any responses from our side ?

1) We know USA (and Israel) have the technical capabilities to evade and to blind the radars. So the question of coming in Pakistan undetected is very high.

2) Can they detect where are exactely our nukes warheads ? In other words, is there a technology which is capable of detecting such kind of weapons ? I don't know, and may be some members of this forum, more enlightened can help us to understand this point.

3) Even if they can localize exactly where are our nukes warheads, can they come and take out them ? I think the answer is NO ! NO ! And NO ! Even if some of us are sold for few dollars, most of us are not sold. And remember, (and it's very funny i can't remember myself who) someone told that our nuclear assets are guarded by nearly 10 000 mens. So if any accident like an attack from US/Israel/Inda takes place, the answer will be very strong from those mens. And such incident will be on the news on everywhere.

But i think, as they are very clever, they won't make a direct attack for taking out our nuclears weapons. They will opt to try to infiltrate (or use sold men) in order to rendering the weapons non-functional by degrading the electronics or anything. That's a high probability.

I hope we have placed some dummy looking more real than the real one. And also keep in mind that if Pakistan is dead, China will be stopped in her rise (or at least slowed). So what will be the reaction of China ?

I think post #2 by Santro has the best possible scenario.
What may be added to that is Pakistani state will be made to accept LoC = IB after the defeat--and yes, bravado aside, an India-US combine can annihilate Pakistan's military and industrial assets. Worst case scenario could be India, taking advantage of a greatly weakened Pakistan, mounts an attack over Kashmir border and grabs that.
Of course, there is a distinct possibility, that Pakistani planners have set aside some 'Samson Option': A few nukes over India and American forces, even toward Tel Aviv, while 'going down'. This may not seem so obvious but I think it can happen: If you watch the Hamid Gul video with Alex Jones after the OBL raid Gul clearly hints that Pakistan is going to use its nukes over India before going down.
War is madness! Rationale people go crazy and super 'patriotic' when that starts.
All this for the Pak-India rivalry over Kashmir.

gentlemen you forgot the chinese.Indians and americans consider pakistan nukes as extension of chinese devices .The chinese know the location of pakistan nuker and they don't want flying their wax

by the way americans and indians have dedicated SIGINT and HUMINT assets to observe pakistans nuke assets.For any country the nuke program is its least kept state recret

There are over a hundred nukes......... Nobdy knows there location......... they are mobile and attached to missiles(most of them)........ and even if somebdy attacks and even 1 nuke is left it will be dangerous............Hence nobdy is tht stupid to use some sort of military action to "steal" our nukes.............Indian posters are just exegerating stuff like always.

got to b h a r a t-r a k s h a k they have even compiled a list of possible nuke bunkers and military facilities using open source intelligence.Just imagine what nation states can do

got to b h a r a t-r a k s h a k they have even compiled a list of possible nuke bunkers and military facilities using open source intelligence.Just imagine what nation states can do

:rofl: tht crappy c...a type forum! U seem to be quiet brainwashed by those abusive .....!
I suggest go back to crappy forum and stop trollin here.

Reminds me ZAB statement "Bhookay reh lain gay lekin Atom Bomb banain gay"

Now "Bhookay Reh lain gay, NUKES bachain gay"

Back
Top Bottom