What's new

US secretly selling nukes worldwide via Israel

You're not right about anything.

Not in the eyes of whomever indoctrinated you, no.. And therefore not in your eyes..

You're always coming back for more spanking. This time though I might not make any effort to it. It's getting old.

I'm always coming back to do more peace-fanning.. I hardly get spanked here, not in my experience at least.

And the reason you are considering giving me the silent treatment is probably because I already idealogically wore you out..

Not in the eyes of whomever indoctrinated you, no.. And therefore not in your eyes..

I'm always coming back to do more peace-fanning.. I hardly get spanked here, not in my experience at least.

And the reason you are considering giving me the silent treatment is probably because I already idealogically wore you out..

Sure...if it makes you feel better to believe that then have at it Hoss. :lol:

Now we're back to the whole 'you're indoctrinated' thing. :lol:

@The SC

Now you get the point. :D

well i'm sorry to say @The SC has a point about the west not allowing Iran to buy medical isotopes.. (google search headlines for "iran not allowed medical isotopes")

i think this is a very real failure of the western sanctions policy making towards Iran. someone should've paid much better attention to the birds-eye-level picture..

i'll address this issue with NATO leaderships sometime this week.

update: I'm already addressing this issue with the US government as we speak.

i will try, really try, not to blame Iran any more than I already have..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom