What's new

US secretly selling nukes worldwide via Israel

Muslim nations don't have nukes. We need them to survive though.

What about pakistan? that is not a muslim nation? By the way, their nuclear arsenal is called the muslim bomb, you can add turkey now too with more than 60, 250 kt yield warheads.
You can watch the last few seconds of this video.

What about pakistan? that is not a muslim nation? By the way, their nuclear arsenal is called the muslim bomb, you can add turkey now too with more than 60, 250 kt yield warheads.
You can watch the last few seconds of this video.

We need a lot more than Pakistan. Strategically, we have to have nuclear armed nations in the Middle East. Israel already initiated the arms race. It's a shame we don't have any by now. Egypt should be a nuclear armed nation.

Turkey has no authority over those weapons either. We need indigenous programs.

We need a lot more than Pakistan. Strategically, we have to have nuclear armed nations in the Middle East. Israel already initiated the arms race. It's a shame we don't have any by now. Egypt should be a nuclear armed nation.

Turkey has no authority over those weapons either. We need indigenous programs.
Turkey has full control over at least 40 of them, that is a big deterrent due to the yield, at least for Turkey.
Egypt has been working in the nuclear field for a very long time, i think it should take the Iranian path and build a powerfull ballistic missile deterrent. There are some articles about Algeria's nuclear bombs that worried France.
I will be convinced of the necessity of thousands of nuclear bombs with the means to deliver them anywhere, if the Muslim nations had a bloc of their own and had to face the US or another superpower with thousands of warheads as a deterrent. Otherwise, key Muslim nations with that capacity is enough to deter anyone from going nuclear against any Muslim nation.
Israel was overtly and covertly helped to acquire nuclear know how, nuclear reactors and ready nuclear materials for bomb making with bomb design and the whole kit, with ready to explode bombs too, by France, the UK and the US after helping each other to acquire them.
These are the same countries that are talking about and imposing restrictions against proliferation of nuclear weapons. What an irony!

Turkey has full control over at least 40 of them, that is a big deterrent due to the yield, at least for Turkey.
Egypt has been working in the nuclear field for a very long time, i think it should take the Iranian path and build a powerfull ballistic missile deterrent. There are some articles about Algeria's nuclear bombs that worried France.
I will be convinced of the necessity of thousands of nuclear bombs with the means to deliver them anywhere, if the Muslim nations had a bloc of their own and had to face the US or another superpower with thousands of warheads as a deterrent. Otherwise, key Muslim nations with that capacity is enough to deter anyone from going nuclear against any Muslim nation.
Israel was overtly and covertly helped to acquire nuclear know how, nuclear reactors and ready nuclear materials for bomb making with bomb design and the whole kit, with ready to explode bombs too, by France, the UK and the US after helping each other to acquire them.
These are the same countries that are talking about and imposing restrictions against proliferation of nuclear weapons. What an irony!

Do you think Iran has a powerful missile deterrent? Why do I see estimates that they could only reach Israel with a few hundred missiles if a war breaks out? How many missiles does Iran have? Most of them can't reach far distances so there need's to be mass production.

Do you think Iran has a powerful missile deterrent? Why do I see estimates that they could only reach Israel with a few hundred missiles if a war breaks out? How many missiles does Iran have? Most of them can't reach far distances so there need's to be mass production.

Latest videos show massive deliveries of strategic missiles to the Iranian IRGC, I think they have them in the thousands.
Remember that Iran has a very modern, robotized car industry with more than a million cars capacity/year, they can easily duplicate that to manufacture missiles, it is even easier to make than cars once it is standardized.
Iran choosed 2000km range as a maximum, it can obviously go for more if need be.

Turkey can not fire any NATO missiles with nukes. Period.
They come with its (NATO) codes...
Muslim Turkey is not in line with other NATO trusted members...
Turkey is not given EU membership for the last 30 years for what?
Is it so easy to fire American nuke missile without its permission?
Lol

Turkey can not fire any NATO missiles with nukes. Period.
They come with its (NATO) codes...
Muslim Turkey is not in line with other NATO trusted members...
Turkey is not given EU membership for the last 30 years for what?
Is it so easy to fire American nuke missile without its permission?
Lol
Turkey has the codes and permissions for around 40 of the bombs, 20 were in the hands of american military, I am not sure if they were handed to Turkey too or not. But forty in full Turkish control are confirmed for a long time now.

Muslim nations don't have nukes. We need them to survive though.

well, Pakistan has nukes and they kept 'm safe so far. So it's not out of reach.

Palestinians and muslim countries near to Palestine however, are best off without nukes or other NBC weapons in my opinion (explained earlier in this thread).

What do you think of when israel backed fully by the west, attacked all those neighboring nations first, and occupied their lands?
The fact is that Muslim nations have nukes and Israel has them too, but the latter can only use them in a Samson option, meaning with their own destruction too. While the Muslims have much strategic dept, you can not compare a fly with an elephant.
The Israelis needed some strategic depth too apparently.. :what:

well, Pakistan has nukes and they kept 'm safe so far. So it's not out of reach.

Palestinians and muslim countries near to Palestine however, are best off without nukes or other NBC weapons in my opinion (explained earlier in this thread).

You didn't explain your opinion anywhere. I don't see it. And somebody who hates us shouldn't lecture us on what's better or not for us.

So now I do understand why the dutch guys on the thread are fuming:
It is about their most famous Amsterdam Aeroport called Schipol.

The rest of your 'articles', The SC, well, what I said in my first post in this thread applies to it:

At the risk of defending the corrupt (which is not my intention), i have this to say:
Everybody loves to blame the USA for their own crimes.
It is easy to produce misinformation that appears to be hard-earned truthful intel.
The USA has a trackrecord of keeping nukes safe and promoting nonproliferation of nukes.
The enemies of the USA have a trackrecord of lying about US policies and actions.
My actual point is: this sounds a bit convincing, but i can't trust the evidence presented.

sorry for the repeated post folks, but some messages just need repeating for them to be absorbed by the audience..

You didn't explain your opinion anywhere. I don't see it. And somebody who hates us shouldn't lecture us on what's better or not for us.

sorry for the repeated post folks, but some messages just need repeating for them to be absorbed by the audience..

You didn't explain your opinion about why Arab nations shouldn't arm themselves for their survival from enemies.

You didn't explain your opinion about why Arab nations shouldn't arm themselves for their survival from enemies.

'survival' of muslims is and was never at stake! that's another Great Lie from the corrupt muslim imams (outnumbered by the good Imams still, but sadly not in all regions on Earth).

now if you want to get to 'prosperity for muslims', then just stop using terrorism and violence and threat of violence against foreigners and 'offending' muslims alike!

co-operation in peace brings prosperity. it always has.
instigating war (under many circumstances) brings death and destruction and prosperity for evil humans only. it always has.

the few exceptions to this are indeed 'self defence' and 'defence against oppression', but i can show you a trackrecord since the creation of Israel where muslims and muslim nations have been the escalating aggressors.

'survival' of muslims is and was never at stake! that's another Great Lie from the corrupt muslim imams (outnumbered by the good Imams still).

We want to ensure our survival and have the right to just as anybody else.

now if you want to get to 'prosperity for muslims'

What does 'prosperity for Muslims' mean? How did we go from a discussion on military power to prosperity?

then just stop using terrorism and violence and threat of violence against foreigners and 'offending' muslims alike!

What? What terrorism and what threats of violence against foreigners? Foreigners have nothing to do with our people's aspirations to acquire nuclear weapons. We want to ensure our security and future.

co-operation in peace brings prosperity. it always has.

And? What are you trying to say here? Military projects don't have anything to do with the international world. This is about a nation's decision to ensure their place in the future of increasing competition. We have a right to protect our interests.

war brings death and destruction and prosperity for evil humans only. it always has.

What brought up war? How do we go from discussing a national subject to death and destruction? Does acquiring nuclear weapons mean imminent death and destruction? Does that mean we need to disarm the world of nuclear weapons including Israel's.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom