What's new

What if a pdf members meet up is held?

is it true that pakistanis have trouble getting visa for bangladesh or have troubles after arrival??

Thousands of Tablighis could enter last time, lots of businessmen and experts come and go as always. Just better screening than other nationals. Dhaka Chittagong trade fairs, concerts we often see them. And many students from Kashmir and other parts.

By the way, this is me.

snow-leopard-5172283.jpg

no, that is @IrbiS .

Chal, chal bhai nas. I'm coming on an albino elephant. Fatwas don't apply to a one man army. Call me a fun feyadeen :omghaha:

Janaab, all Fedayeen are welcome..... esp those on White Elephants....
Now how does one reply to a Fidayeen.......who says "hai, main mar jaawan"....one says......"Padhaaro Maarey Des......." ;)
You'll be welcomed.

we should all meet in a coffee shop in Amsterdam and decide for real what's better.. Indian or Pakistani :drag:
I see the coffee house you talk about is interesting.. we can have some blueberry sandwiches and debate world peace

I see the coffee house you talk about is interesting.. we can have some blueberry sandwiches and debate world peace

And smoke hashish.
It's not haram :astagh:, because stoned people don't commit acts of violence and just like to chill.

aww cute, look at the cute kitty all fluffy after a bath :P

It isn't cute! It's showing its prowess, strength and alpha behaviour. Kind of like me.
images

I'll just have the sandwiches ......... while you guys stick to the debating , on world whatever...... :P

Oh and waz bahi say bhi i wud like to meet infact i think even @fakhre mirpur , @engineer saad would want to meet him too. Cuz we all come from same region

Lekin miki say pahari wich gal nee hondi see koi vee . Aho!

Oh and waz bahi say bhi i wud like to meet infact i think even @fakhre mirpur , @engineer saad would want to meet him too. Cuz we all come from same region

Lekin miki say pahari wich gal nee hondi see koi vee . Aho!

Ah, my ethnic kin. I'd love to meet you all. I'll bring the best mithai for the occasion.
@Shamain, are you still living in the AJK region?

I'll just have the sandwiches ......... while you guys stick to the debating , on world whatever...... :P

Bas kar yaar, everyone knows desis don't sandwiches. Just come out and say Halwa and channeh, with puri....:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom