What's new

What happened to all Japanese Electronic Giants? All of them are about to collapse!

Hey, mulaga12 is my other account, type in Ninefingers for my newer one. The avatar is the same gorilla i use here.

I'll add you in , i literally am new to this steam thing. lol.

In Vietnam, everyone has the phrase "high definition as Sony"

Good to hear, bro. Makes me happy to hear that. ;)

We are in the North. My parents are communists.

So you from Hanoi, bro? Its always been a plan of mine to visit Viet Nam.

same quality but higher price like APPLE here's reason Sony losses

Yes, Hanoi. Autumn to Spring is best for your trip. Summer seem too hot for Japanese.
For summer, come to the South.

Middle land and South has best beaches.

Tsk. Very unprofessional, for both of you.
The woman was not in the same company. Therefore, the only unprofessional was my Thai Boss. You may read the story below and comment on Japanese culture.

My man, that is such a common theme for Japanese companies. Workers stay late not to work but have to wait until the boss leaves! Waste of time.
The meeting with the president and other managers are useless. The president speaks, presents his ideas and all the other sycophants just nod and "hai, hai...blah blah blah.." These are the biggest time wasters.
But it's interesting that you and your boss fall for the same woman. That's not too common in the workplace. Was she hot?

Its not the love in the work place. After we, NEC Sale/Support office, was able to sell Huawei equipment to Thai Telephone company. We are to be trained for further Sale/Support of Huawei "Digital Loop Carriers"
Digital loop carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NEC has its own Digital Loop Carrier but it does not support package switching, which means that it does not support Internet.
This is a big disadventage over Huawei's equipment at the dawn of internet era.

I accompany 1 boss and a group of thai engineers, all Thai males, to Shenzhen, China. There I met a beautiful girl at the hotel front desk. I want to travel to Shenzhen downtown from Huawei's training center so I asked her how to go there. Surprisingly, she said she would conduct our group in the saturday. I came back to tell my Boss interestingly that she would be our tour guide. My boss and the group decided not to join. I said they have 3 days to change their mind, but they insisted that they will not join. At friday night, its clear that only me and a beutiful girl will go together. I was full of imagination. All my life was series of denial from women when it comes to love. Suddendly, my boss called me on Friday mid-night that he would like to join. I said its too late because now that my hope was born.

After that, series of date between me and that girl happened after office hour in Shenzhen. We were trainee so there is no other work except doing the training. Everyday after office hour I date the girl. My Thai boss, who graudaute from Japan, said that "In Japanese culture, the fact that you are on business trip means that all 24 hours are working time". I think he said these words because of jealousy. Later when I came back, my boss just ignore me and does not give me any single work.

Later I went to Shenzhen again and apply job to any company in Telecom area, so I can see the girl again. I was hopeless, because I cannot speak/write Chinese. So I sell my C programming language for Thai salary price. Unbelieavable, I was able to find one job at Shenzhen for 1 year contract as C protocol programmer (eventhough 0 Mandarin!!). This is because the protocol specification is written in English. Chinese employee at that time are not fully understand the specification. (Not Young Chinese today, I would not get a job).

Now that girl is my wife with 2 kids, here in Thailand.

Yes, Hanoi. Autumn to Spring is best for your trip. Summer seem too hot for Japanese.
For summer, come to the South.

Middle land and South has best beaches.

I'll probably have to plan an trip when its cooler, sometime in winter season. I've been to Guangzho during summer time several years back. I LOVED the beaches, the food in southern China is just beyond words to describe! Love it. But i paid for it. I got sun burn so bad !

:lol:

I'll probably have to plan an trip when its cooler, sometime in winter season. I've been to Guangzho during summer time several years back. I LOVED the beaches, the food in southern China is just beyond words to describe! Love it. But i paid for it. I got sun burn so bad !

Yes, indeed Southern Chinese is indeed the best Chinese food :3

Yes, indeed Southern Chinese is indeed the best Chinese food :3

To be honest; what i love about Southern Chinese food is the spice they put. One of the first times i had Cantonese style lo mein ; where they put sweet curry with it. My goodness ! Haha, i think i finished the entire plate . I guess southern Chinese cuisine is influenced much by other countries in south east asia: thailand, laos, vietnam, cambodia etc.

Indian food is good , too ! I LOVE curry, my man. I even like South Indian style hot. Just not into the veggie curry; i like it with meat. :lol::tup:

32-33 Celcius degree is the temperature you should expect to visit ASEAN beaches.

To be honest; what i love about Southern Chinese food is the spice they put. One of the first times i had Cantonese style lo mein ; where they put sweet curry with it. My goodness ! Haha, i think i finished the entire plate . I guess southern Chinese cuisine is influenced much by other countries in south east asia: thailand, laos, vietnam, cambodia etc.

Indian food is good , too ! I LOVE curry, my man. I even like South Indian style hot. Just not into the veggie curry; i like it with meat. :lol::tup:

Yep, its the spice for sure. One of my best mates is Singaporean Cantonese Chinese, makes these amazing noodle soups. Apparently it's a family recipe. Moved back to SG so I'm not getting any more :(

South Indian food is (in my opinion) great every day food, but they fail in the richness and depth department.

Nothing unusual。

It is simply TIME playing its little trick on us mere mortals。

The only difference is that you either living in it or lived before it。;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For cars,German

For electronic goods,Chinese

For foods,Chinese、Korea and Japanese(and in this order)

That's me!:D

Nothing unusual。

It is simply TIME playing its little trick on us mere mortals。

The only difference is that you either living in it or lived before it。;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For cars,German

For electronic goods,Chinese

For foods,Chinese、Korea and Japanese(and in this order)

That's me!:D

Your electronics goods have the core of Taiwan made

Your electronics goods have the core of Taiwan made

I thought this forum had taught you a thing or two。

But you seem to get increasingly ignorant。

Why?

PS Taiwan is a part of China。

All my Sony TVs are still working for almost 20 years. Perhaps good quality is the reason old customer does not visit back. :woot:
My Laptop Sony was bad decision. It heats to fast and even leak small electric current on my palm sometime. Toshiba Laptop was too expensive.

For computer parts, it seems that Taiwan brand is a normal brand. Actually these Taiwanese brands are American inside. Intel CPU, chipsets, etc. What Taiwan do was just assembly.
Well, except MidiaTek. This company is actually an innovative company.

It seems that Japan cannot fight on semiconductor level business. Hardly heard about Japanese ASIC or shipsets. (Correct me if Im wrong). Taiwan has foundary while US goes fabless. The last news I heard from Japan was Japanese Super Computer that use Japan's indiginous CPU. It was 10 years already.

It seems that after year 2000, japan simply stop innovate on electronic/electric industry. In my telecom equipment industry, China Huawei v.s. Ericsson are no.1,2.

I thought this forum had taught you a thing or two。

But you seem to get increasingly ignorant。

Why?

PS Taiwan is a part of China。

Taiwan expressed that they are apart of Japan.

All my Sony TVs are still working for almost 20 years. Perhaps good quality is the reason old customer does not visit back. :woot:
My Laptop Sony was bad decision. It heats to fast and even leak small electric current on my palm sometime. Toshiba Laptop was too expensive.

For computer parts, it seems that Taiwan brand is a normal brand. Actually these Taiwanese brands are American inside. Intel CPU, chipsets, etc. What Taiwan do was just assembly.
Well, except MidiaTek. This company is actually an innovative company.

It seems that Japan cannot fight on semiconductor level business. Hardly heard about Japanese ASIC or shipsets. (Correct me if Im wrong). Taiwan has foundary while US goes fabless. The last news I heard from Japan was Japanese Super Computer that use Japan's indiginous CPU. It was 10 years already.

It seems that after year 2000, japan simply stop innovate on electronic/electric industry. In my telecom equipment industry, China Huawei v.s. Ericsson are no.1,2.

There is a reason your 20 year old Sony still works. The orignal founder of Sony believed in cuting Edge quality products when he was running the show. After he died, Sony's philosophy changed. The new regime became more obsess with "marketing and gimmicks" instead of renovation and quality. Thus Sony products suffered ever since.

Post Morita Sony products were average. To put it mildly, the products had the looks, but lack substance.

Back
Top Bottom