What's new

What happened to all Japanese Electronic Giants? All of them are about to collapse!

There is a reason your 20 year old Sony still works. The orignal founder of Sony believed in cuting Edge quality products when he was running the show. After he died, Sony's philosophy changed. The new regime became more obsess with "marketing and gimmicks" instead of renovation and quality. Thus Sony products suffered ever since.

Post Morita Sony products were average. To put it mildly, the products had the looks, but lack substance.

To make 20 years old products still work, that's not the one China is able to do easily. Let learn from them before criticising

To make 20 years old products still work, that's not the one China is able to do easily. Let learn from them before criticising

My Chinese made stereo amplifier from 2000 still works. My Mastercraft "made in China" black and white TV from 1986 still works.
My vietnmese jack fruit only last one week.

My Chinese made stereo amplifier from 2000 still works. My Mastercraft "made in China" black and white TV from 1986 still works.
My vietnmese jack fruit only last one week.

You start to compare to Vietnam while what you should do is compete with Japanese brands.
Good luck !!

In Vietnam, they prefer buying secondhand 20 years old Made in Japan piano than a brand new Made in China piano.

But Made in Japan piano ( Yamaha ) still not the top ranked .

In Chinese phrase seem to have "there's always a higher mountain top" , let grow to be compared with most advanced country, don't try to compare to Vietnam.

Put down Vietnam is meaningless in put up your position

Mattaku hikaku wa arimasen :lol:
Your monkey friend did not get the jack fruit joke, as jack fruit you have to eat it within a week. You need to train your pets better.
:lol:

Use more positive reinforcement.

Your monkey friend did not get the jack fruit joke, as jack fruit you have to eat it within a week. You need to train your pets better.

Watashi wa anata ni oshieru hitsuyo ga arimasu. Sakasu ni aru... :lol::D

bad words. please see the thread called China diplomats as most impolite ones.

People still watch shows on TV?
I think all my friends switch to just streaming on internet.
All major American TV channel has official sites where people can stream recent shows.

People still watch shows on TV?
I think all my friends switch to just streaming on internet.
All major American TV channel has official sites where people can stream recent shows.

Of course. Comcast Fios, baby. :smitten::smitten:

The Japan software R&D is particular weak and the East Asian culture is probably not very optimum for software engineering. I have worked in US, German and Japanese MNC.

The software department culture in the west is normally a rebel culture. People there do no conform to corporate rules because that is quite stiffing. The software department is also merciless. The free coke, free meal, play culture are just propaganda. In Software team there is rampant hire and fire. There are humiliation of colleagues who cannot deliver.

Japan software team is extremely gentle. I saw the senior willing to tutor weaker colleagues by sitting beside this person for hours. Also Japanese engineer do not voice out their opinion. They prefer to execute a task mandated by their boss even they have better ideas.

In white man land, the top software engineers rapidly ascend. In Japan it is more or less quite hierarchical base on seniority.

Are you working in electronic R&D center?

Back
Top Bottom