What's new

What happened to all Japanese Electronic Giants? All of them are about to collapse!

@Kyle Sun
Even my previous TVs didn't survive this long and we didn't watch 10hrs/day or 16hrs/day during holidays. :woot:
My father beaten me up for few times .Because I do not hear him when I am watching TV.
PS: he just sits beside me , but I am 100% focus at TV ,hear nothing......

The better explanation ; almost big brand of laptop has their good quality laptop, business class
HP : probook, elite ; asuspro , U-series ... Lenovo thinkpad ...
But ASUS tend to apply Icecool to all of their laptop. ASUS is the first manufacturer applied 2 years global warranty to ALL of their laptop sold in Vietnam market, and they pays for courrier to and from their service center or they come to your home.

Andrei : never use fake phone ...better you use a basic Nokia phone if you have limit budget.
I can tell that you are a noob. LOL Not ALL laptop are design for power user like IT professional like Lenovo.

The woman was not in the same company. Therefore, the only unprofessional was my Thai Boss. You may read the story below and comment on Japanese culture.

Its not the love in the work place. After we, NEC Sale/Support office, was able to sell Huawei equipment to Thai Telephone company. We are to be trained for further Sale/Support of Huawei "Digital Loop Carriers"
Digital loop carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NEC has its own Digital Loop Carrier but it does not support package switching, which means that it does not support Internet.
This is a big disadventage over Huawei's equipment at the dawn of internet era.

I accompany 1 boss and a group of thai engineers, all Thai males, to Shenzhen, China. There I met a beautiful girl at the hotel front desk. I want to travel to Shenzhen downtown from Huawei's training center so I asked her how to go there. Surprisingly, she said she would conduct our group in the saturday. I came back to tell my Boss interestingly that she would be our tour guide. My boss and the group decided not to join. I said they have 3 days to change their mind, but they insisted that they will not join. At friday night, its clear that only me and a beutiful girl will go together. I was full of imagination. All my life was series of denial from women when it comes to love. Suddendly, my boss called me on Friday mid-night that he would like to join. I said its too late because now that my hope was born.

After that, series of date between me and that girl happened after office hour in Shenzhen. We were trainee so there is no other work except doing the training. Everyday after office hour I date the girl. My Thai boss, who graudaute from Japan, said that "In Japanese culture, the fact that you are on business trip means that all 24 hours are working time". I think he said these words because of jealousy. Later when I came back, my boss just ignore me and does not give me any single work.

Later I went to Shenzhen again and apply job to any company in Telecom area, so I can see the girl again. I was hopeless, because I cannot speak/write Chinese. So I sell my C programming language for Thai salary price. Unbelieavable, I was able to find one job at Shenzhen for 1 year contract as C protocol programmer (eventhough 0 Mandarin!!). This is because the protocol specification is written in English. Chinese employee at that time are not fully understand the specification. (Not Young Chinese today, I would not get a job).

Now that girl is my wife with 2 kids, here in Thailand.
good story and fortune man. do you have any chinese descent also?

Ok. Since I got fired from Japanese Company NEC in the past. So I short (financial term Long/Short) on Japan Electronic Industry :woot: (Loser mentality here hahaha). Since I was out from NEC 10 years ago, the company was about to bankrupt, even sold her head quater at Tokyo to repay the debt. (You need to retain good employee like me I told you. :toast_sign: )

Japan's electronic giants once ruled the world. Sony, Panasonic, Sharp were household names. Now those same companies are in deep trouble, losing billions of dollars a year. How have the mighty Japanese companies fallen so low? The BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes in Tokyo looks at what went wrong.
BBC News - What happened to Japan's electronic giants?

Hard-hit electronics giant Sony logs $1.3 billion quarterly loss
Hard-hit electronics giant Sony logs $1.3 billion quarterly loss | Business | DW.DE | 14.05.2014

May be this thread can later join the Japan Economic news.
What happened? Any expert here?

They require Indian CEO to back on track. American are smart So they are handing over their businesses to handle and save.

good story and fortune man. do you have any chinese descent also?
Yes. Father from Hakka, Mother from Hainan.

They require Indian CEO to back on track. American are smart So they are handing over their businesses to handle and save.

good idea, man! They are going to be fully back on track if that Indian is you LoL

Love knows no color , my friend.
And sees through culture difference.

:-)
I wasn't asking about color my nippon friend :rofl: you gave us the impression you were always busy with you major and PhD and talking about your introvert lifestyle, it's hard to imagine you were dating so many girls

Back
Top Bottom