What's new

What happened to all Japanese Electronic Giants? All of them are about to collapse!

I wasn't asking about color my nippon friend :rofl: you gave us the impression you were always busy with you major and PhD and talking about your introvert lifestyle, it's hard to imagine you were dating so many girls

Modesty aside, my smile and handsome looks attract women easily. ;)

Let's get back to the topic, shall we?

Yes. Father from Hakka, Mother from Hainan.

good idea, man! They are going to be fully back on track if that Indian is you LoL

I take your admiration at face value except Word LOL. Thanks.

Japan is no longer as competitive as years ago.

The high salary standard is what killed Japan competitiveness, as other countries with cheaper labor cost can do what Japan do.

It's true, that some countries produced shamefully lower quality product. But that is what most people around the world want and need. They can make higher quality product as well, but they will die just like the sick Japan.

The companies who made the "low-quality product" are actually world giants and bigger than Toyota, Microsoft, Intel, etc. Definitely far ahead of Sony and Panasonic.

Japan is no longer as competitive as years ago.

The high salary standard is what killed Japan competitiveness, as other countries with cheaper labor cost can do what Japan do.

It's true, that some countries produced shamefully lower quality product. But that is what most people around the world want and need. They can make higher quality product as well, but they will die just like the sick Japan.

The companies who made the "low-quality product" are actually world giants and bigger than Toyota, Microsoft, Intel, etc. Definitely far ahead of Sony and Panasonic.

And Taiwan makes anything worthy of late? LoL

Taiwan is pretty sick too.

But it's not losing money as much as Japanese companies.

Monetary gain and losses are all relative. In a capitalist economy, there are gains and there are busts, and we're in the upswing recently. So , stay positive my dear. Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world. What is Taiwan?

Monetary gain and losses are all relative. In a capitalist economy, there are gains and there are busts, and we're in the upswing recently. So , stay positive my dear. Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world. What is Taiwan?
Taiwan is a Chinese province belonging to the world's 2nd largest economy :china:

Back
Top Bottom