What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

Brahmans were never very rich, They were poor most of the time. So not better food but you can say that better sense of eating and not eating. Brahmins are not as strong as Sheikhs or as Jats but they live long and healthy life so definitely they are healthy people.
neither poor not rich... but they did have access to whatever they want...
who are you comparing their health with other than other higher castes? i think they are mostly on par.
the dominance over professions that need brain, is not due to food, but due to the nature of their work since very long time.. i know other castes who were involved in writing documents for kings or measuring lands etc... pretty good in similar fields(bureaucracy, management, finance, knowledge economy) now.

Brahmins are eternal. When god created this earth, god created Brahmins with other communities to guide and educate them.
ignore everything I said... lol...

Firstly you talked about exploring world and i just gave you some options and i dont see any obejectionable words in my posts. Its you who is taking it insult to marry with black guy when it was you who wanted to explore big world out there by bashing those who chose to marry within family aka cousins which is fine as per our culture and religion

I see your racist foul play in the post and I can suggest what I want, are you paying bills for it? I’m not responsible for your lack of understanding. My comment was a general suggestion and nothing near to what you’ve implied, but since you’ve distorted it to some twisted version - deal with it. Yours is a direct attack on me - do you understand loser?

:lol:
Khudai foujdaar always there to shield innocent young girls:pleasantry:.

She is well informed just portraying herself baghi despite she knew her fate in her parents hand.
Agreed...frustration must be ventilated some way and PDF is a good source.
Pakistani mard hain ..aurat ko muzlom he samjatey chahey kitni be moun phut kyoon na hoo. Now i will take their permission before quoting her post

Pakistani mard hain ..aurat ko muzlom he samjatey chahey kitni be moun phut kyoon na hoo. Now i will take their permission before quoting her post
Bhai kharbooza churi par giry ya churi kharboozay par..nuqsaan kharbozay ka hi hota hai..leave IT... BY THE WAY (IT) was a good horror movie.

:lol:
Khudai foujdaar always there to shield innocent young girls:pleasantry:.

She is well informed just portraying herself baghi despite she knew her fate in her parents hand.
Agreed...frustration must be ventilated some way and PDF is a good source.

My fate is in MY hands and I have a right to it and since you want to bring my parents in I assure you, I will have their support. Please don’t make assumptions on my behalf when you know sh*t

Maybe you guys are also teenagers !!!
Just kidding bro,

Abhi abhi apnay shararti sp@rm ko sulaya hai, ajj doodh banany ki meri duty thi bhool gaya and as a result abhi tak jaag raha houn.

My fate is in MY hands and I have a right to it and since you want to bring my parents in I assure you, I will have their support. Please don’t make assumptions on my behalf when you know sh*t
Naseeb mien tere jo likha hai,
Kahien tune pard tou nahien liya,
Tere haath sard hien kis liye?
Tera rang zard hai kis liye?

So was Freddy vs Jason.
:coffee:

Naseeb mien tere jo likha hai,
Kahien tune pard tou nahien liya,
Tere haath sard hien kis liye?
Tera rang zard hai kis liye?

:coffee:

I don’t understand and you think every family runs the same? Bih please. I celebrate Christmas and bet you have issue with that too - girl don’t careeee

Back
Top Bottom