What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

It is a genetics disaster. That is why Brahmin people follow the gotra system. So there is no possibility that their forefather may be same even before 100 generations. That is why they are an iconic community in intelligence and health.

She cannot impose her will on others. Marriage is a personal decision and who is she to tell people what they should go for ? She can explore new world and i gave her free sugesstions and you can also try
in this context it is not.. its largely decided by family... if one happens to fall in love with his/her cousin then its less of a problem.. statistically.
we should respect personal decision... totally agree.

It is a genetics disaster. That is why Brahmin people follow the gotra system. So there is no possibility that their forefather may be same even before 100 generations. That is why they are an iconic community in intelligence and health.
Where Brahmins came from? Africa?

WTF is wrong with you a'hole---. Can someone launch this moron from this board----not worth to have his kind here---.

Harassment of female members is not acceptable---get lost.
Sir with due respect I don't see any female harassment from that poster.

more like generations of better food and living condition because of being at high social status. selecting professions that uses intelligence helps.. brahmins are not iconic community in health however.

I agree with @MastanKhan Your talking to a female. Cut it out. This is heading in the wrong direction.
Still my lanaguge is more civilised than this so called female member and Mastana Jogi

You can ask Maulvi . I do not know.
You should know about ancestors of brahmins or who were their ancestors before they introduced this caste system

more like generations of better food and living condition because of being at high social status. selecting professions that uses intelligence helps.. brahmins are not iconic community in health however.

Brahmans were never very rich, They were poor most of the time. So not better food but you can say that better sense of eating and not eating. Brahmins are not as strong as Sheikhs or as Jats but they live long and healthy life so definitely they are healthy people.

What is your problem? Are you on some High cheap crack? Moron
You can get away with insulting words because you are female and will get many guys like mastan offering shoulder to cry on

But for your kind information modern humans originated in Africa within the last 200,000 years from a single group of ancestors. Modern humans continued to evolve in Africa and had spread to the Middle East by 100,000 years ago and possibly as early as 160,000 years ago

You should know about ancestors of brahmins or who were their ancestors before they introduced this caste system

Brahmins are eternal. When god created this earth, god created Brahmins with other communities to guide and educate them.

You can get away with insulting words because you are female and will get many guys like mastan offering shoulder to cry on

But for your kind information modern humans originated in Africa within the last 200,000 years from a single group of ancestors. Modern humans continued to evolve in Africa and had spread to the Middle East by 100,000 years ago and possibly as early as 160,000 years ago

Firstly you attack me due to your lack of understanding. Secondly you will learn that was a mistake you shouldn’t have made and lastly I pity your mentality.

Firstly you attack me due to your lack of understanding. Secondly you will learn that was a mistake you shouldn’t have made and lastly I pity your mentality.
Firstly you talked about exploring world and i just gave you some options and i dont see any obejectionable words in my posts. Its you who is taking it insult to marry with black guy when it was you who wanted to explore big world out there by bashing those who chose to marry within family aka cousins which is fine as per our culture and religion

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom